It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 211
<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: liveandlearn

a reply to: liveandlearn

Also, new information from yesterday indicates that many of Rosenstein's instructions to Mueller were Super-Secret and relayed VERBALLY. The "letters of scope" do not include all of Mueller's marching orders.

Source: theconservativetreehouse.com... -instructions/

Time for Mueller and Rosenstein to appear behind closed doors and (under oath) be questioned by the appropriate Congressional committee.

That seems to be speaking to Mueller's lawyer's reply to judge Ellis and could not be unredacted. While some redacted material may refer to the above mentioned story, I suspect they are also trying to cover up other irregularities.

Way too many secrets event though much has been released, the most damning is still under wraps.

Are you saying that Rosenstein did NOT give Mueller additional instructions that were VERBAL only? The Mueller team attorney's were pretty clear that "In person" instructions were relayed from R to M, concerning the scope of his overall investigation.

No, not at all. In fact I wasn't even aware of that fact so thank you.. I was speaking of what was redacted in , apparently the second set of intructions.

My goodness. How do you prove verbal instructions?

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory
Another Mueller smackdown:

Judge rejects Mueller's request for delay in Russian troll farm case

Looks like Mueller's reputation has lost it's shine. Or we have some uncompromised judges in place.

edit because forgot the "un".
edit on 5-5-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

With a tape recorder and a bible.

😎

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I'm reading through that right now.
There was 126 attempts to reset her iCloud password

vault.fbi.gov...

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Also, new information from yesterday indicates that many of Rosenstein's instructions to Mueller were Super-Secret and relayed VERBALLY. The "letters of scope" do not include all of Mueller's marching orders.

Time for Mueller and Rosenstein to appear behind closed doors and (under oath) be questioned by the appropriate Congressional committee.

That seems to be speaking to Mueller's lawyer's reply to judge Ellis and could not be unredacted. While some redacted material may refer to the above mentioned story, I suspect they are also trying to cover up other irregularities.

Way too many secrets event though much has been released, the most damning is still under wraps.

Are you saying that Rosenstein did NOT give Mueller additional instructions that were VERBAL only? The Mueller team attorney's were pretty clear that "In person" instructions were relayed from R to M, concerning the scope of his overall investigation.

No, not at all. In fact I wasn't even aware of that fact so thank you.. I was speaking of what was redacted in , apparently the second set of intructions.

Questioning under oath will flesh out the super secret verbal instructions that Rosenstein gave Mueller. One of the Congressional committees needs to subpoena Rosenstein and Mueller to appear and answer questions, under oath, in closed testimony.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I suspect they are also trying to cover up other irregularities.

This.

Lots and lots of This.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
Got any proof that the cases aren't connected?

You are asking me to prove a negative?

Do some research on the topics. Go down a rabbit hole or two, maybe you'll find some crumbs. Maybe you'll find evidence that it's all bullsh!t.

That is what I did and what I found. Of course people asking me to prove a negative are not going to change their perspective either but I would hope that they would at least understand why asking for proof of a negative is too much to ask for.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Just caught this . This is a big deal or should be

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

At some level that poster daskakik seems to be running cover of some kind over the idea of any connection between the sex abuse, sex trafficking, and the elite whether in DC, the super rich, or Hollywood, all because of some strange political bias, as if it only points in the direction of lefists, which is absurd.

I'll tell you one thing, you will not find me playing the role of devil's advocate when it comes to # like this. What a sad role to play.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

There was 126 attempts to reset her iCloud password

vault.fbi.gov...

So THAT's how they did it !!

THAT's how they passed classified material to the Russian agencies.

"CAT5 to Moscow"

😎👀

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: IAMTAT

TRUMP BILLS-SHOWCASE OF ALL DONALD TRUMP NOVELTY BILLS

LOL....BETTER.

BTW: It appears that our old friend Perkins-Coie may be paying Stormy's lawyer.
twitter.com...

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Questioning under oath will flesh out the super secret verbal instructions that Rosenstein gave Mueller. One of the Congressional committees needs to subpoena Rosenstein and Mueller to appear and answer questions, under oath, in closed testimony.

Agreed. They will know but we won't. However since it is redacted, they also have to know the right questions to ask. They probably have an idea.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Man, PC is in the mix in a lot of this stuff, aren't they?

Hm, Muckety seems to be down. I was going to make a Muckety Map for them and see what or whom else might be connected, but as of this posting, Muckety is not responding.

Instead, here is info from Little Sis:

Services/Transactions
AT&T, Inc. Telecom
• Lobbying Client ('04)
Calpine Geothermal and Gas-fired energy.
• Lobbying Client ('01→'05)
Puget Energy Energy production
• Lobbying Client ('01→'07)
Weyerhaeuser Company
• Lobbying Client ('99→'03)
Democratic National Committee
• client
Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee
• client
Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee Political Fundraising Committee for Democratic Senatorial Candidates
• client
Harry Reid US Senator and Representative from Nevada
• client
Barack Obama 44th President of the United States
• client
Hillary for America Hillary Clinton's 2016 POTUS Campaign Committee

Perkins Coie LLP - Littlesis

And on those Trump notes, I would totally drop $100 and get 500 of them suckers to rain down on stormy, can you imagine the reaction?
edit on 5-5-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: make it rain

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

"Answer my question ."

"Do you remember my question"?

That's how you do it Judge!

Are they legit?
edit on 5-5-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Good idea.
The evidence PC may be paying him is still slim...but I wouldn't be surprised in the least.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Genuine "U.S. Savings" Bonds.

😎

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

LOL....BETTER.

twitter.com...

The real question is Perkins-Coie making payments on behalf of who? We know they paid Fusion GPS on behalf of the DNC/HRC campaign (and Obama for America?). Who is actually paying for the Stormy saga?

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

originally posted by: IAMTAT

LOL....BETTER.

twitter.com...

The real question is Perkins-Coie making payments on behalf of who? We know they paid Fusion GPS on behalf of the DNC/HRC campaign (and Obama for America?). Who is actually paying for the Stormy saga?

Didn't congress get their invoices?

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
A quiet posting night so i'll add some magic square results:
Q post #1317;
May 4 2018 21:21:37 (EST) Q !2jsTvXXmXs, 65:

Re_read drops.
Today: JK & Iran
Important - context for future news.
Why is Hussein/JK traveling WW and meeting w/ foreign heads of state (some enemies of the U.S.)?
HRC/BC flying under the radar - same/unreported - why?
(2) former presidents/sec of states (out of power/authority) racing around the world pre/post POTUS - why? UNPRECEDENTED?
The World is Connected.
The World is Watching.
Q

Input parameters
grid= 21x21 - why? Hr:mins from post
keyword = UNPRECEDENTED - Why? only capitalised word from post!

Result
On diagonal as per COVFEFE method = "MWKJTHNVICOXVD"

new topics

top topics

<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join