It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 209
<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
You are not poking any holes in any theories because you didn't do research on dentists,day cares,underground networks,charities or anything else related to the massive PG problem. You have no f#cking clue what you are talking about and i'm fed up with sceptics like you who pretend that this is not happening because of one incident where a paid actor shot 1 round at a server he didn't even knew existed. Your so-called theories on this topic are pure garbage.

Sorry but PG is one case.

Is everyone who murders someone by strangulation the Hillside Strangler?

Nobody says it doesn't happen so stop trying to put words in other peoples mouths just to justify your personal sense of righteousness.

ETA: Also, reporting cases after the fact isn't fighting anything. You are just LARPing on the coattails of those who are actually fighting the good fight.
edit on 5-5-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

One case? Thanks for proving my point. I will no longer waste my replies on you.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Yes one case. All the other cases of sexual abuse are not linked to the allegations made against CPP. Nobody has made a compelling argument that "ties" them all together.

Notice that I'm not saying that other cases don't exist, that is the strawman that helps you disregard without having to refute.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Sorry but PG is one case.

Now I see why you are confused and using flawed logic.
PG does NOT = CPP
PG is PedoGate which is the massive Pedo/Child trafficking rings inside and outside of the U.S.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
D-Wave Investors:

As well as...

A dozen international organizations representing Fortune 500 companies, academia, and the government joined the newly minted IBM Q Network. Together, we are committed to exploring scientific and commercial applications of quantum computing, leveraging IBM’s recently-announced 20-qubit commercial system – and, soon, our next-generation 50 qubit processor.

Something to think about.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory
PG does NOT = CPP
PG is PedoGate which is the massive Pedo/Child trafficking rings inside and outside of the U.S.

For some PG means "pizza", which centers on CPP, which they claim is the center of the massive ring. Some have tried to make it mean something beyond CPP but, either way, nobody has shown a massive ring anywhere.

I mean people keep bringing up the same old examples and some new cases but nobody has tied it to massive rings.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Just discovered that Stormy Daniels will be at a local strip club on the 18th. Debating whether to go or not 😂

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

For some PG means "pizza", which centers on CPP,

No, only for the uninformed like yourself.

nobody has shown a massive ring anywhere.

WHAT? Have you been living under a rock? LOL, Wow!
I'm joining V now and no longer responding due to your ignorance or you are being flat out disingenuous.

Bye

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
Just discovered that Stormy Daniels will be at a local strip club on the 18th. Debating whether to go or not 😂

Stick a Trump bumper-sticker in her G-string.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

PG does NOT = CPP

For some PG means "pizza", which centers on CPP, which they claim is the center of the massive ring. Some have tried to make it mean something beyond CPP but, either way, nobody has shown a massive ring anywhere.

I mean people keep bringing up the same old examples and some new cases but nobody has tied it to massive rings.

Everything you just posted is wrong. So wrong in fact I was waiting for the internet to break under the strain of stupid.

I guess it's sturdier than I imagined. Way to go Al Gore!
edit on 5-5-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

No, only for the uninformed like yourself.

Spare me, just a couple days ago someone was going on about CPP on this thread.

WHAT? Have you been living under a rock? LOL, Wow!
I'm joining V now and no longer responding due to your ignorance or you are being flat out disingenuous.

Great another example of someone who can't back-up their claims and thinks ignoring somehow makes them right.

I'll say this, at least the CP tangent has some arrests but all the other Q stuff is wearing thin and I'm sure people will become bored with the LARP pretty soon. By the way 5:5?

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

No it isn't. Some people still regard CPP PG central and the HQ of the cabal's pedo ring and people here are in fact trying to say that it is bigger than CPP.

All I'm saying is that not everyone is on the same page, which they are not.

I fail to see how pointing out that fact is stupid. Maybe it is naive to think everyone agrees because we have ample proof that that is not the case.

ETA: Any input on the 5:5?

edit on 5-5-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Happy Cinco De Mayo!

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Go and make sure you wear your MAGA hat.

Sit close to the stage and refuse to give her any money.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

No it isn't. Some people still regard CPP PG central and the HQ of the cabal pedo ring and people here are in fact trying to say that it is bigger than CPP.

All I'm saying is that not everyone is on the same page, which they are not.

I fail to see how pointing out that fact is stupid. Maybe it is naive to think everyone agrees because we have ample proof that that is not the case.

Got any proof that the cases aren't connected? Doubt it, as theres no proof that they are connected. Its speculation with strong arguments that they are connected, imho. Is EVERY case related to pgate? Probably not. But when you have celebrities, politicians, and other elite people around the world going down one after another, and they all have a connection to one another -- use common sense.

Are you going to be like the women who marched in support of Backpage whilst the owner was pleading guilty to sex trafficking? Why do you insist on disrupting these threads with your diluted argumentative hogwash? I'm not saying you need to stop posting, but its come to the point where it seems like all you want to do is argue.

You dont have to be a believer of Q or anything else to contribute to it. Do some research on the topics. Go down a rabbit hole or two, maybe you'll find some crumbs. Maybe you'll find evidence that it's all bullsh!t. Maybe you'll find evidence that it's not. The point is that there are other ways of doing what you're doing than posting to argue your POV. Notice how no one else is arguing? I'm not even a firm believer of Q but I'll be damned if I'm not researching right along with everyone else. I don't agree with quite a bit of what's been said in these threads actually. Theres quite a few things that push me away from it all too, but I'm not going to be a douche and completely disregard every single aspect of Q just because I'm not 100%. Theres that saying "Theres truth behind every lie."

Grow up and contribute something related to what's being posted in here. It's not going to hurt you, it's obviously not going to change your perspective on it either. So what's the harm? If you're so confident in everything Q being a waste of time and a LARP; you have nothing to lose, right?

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

I don't want to become the next sketch shown on CNN.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Stick a Trump bumper-sticker in her G-string.

Will you cover my legal costs for a defamation case? 😁

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

I don't want to become the next sketch shown on CNN.

I wouldn't worry about it. No body important watches that channel any way.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Down the rabbit hole. Albany doctor allegedly ran sick human experiments for Nxivm

What...the Bronfman/Rothschild linked NXIVM cult is not only into child sex trafficking but human experimentation too? So these whole "conspiracy theorists" that were going on and on about pgate 2 years ago, were actually right (seeing that the same characters are involved in the background)? And these people who have been going on about Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA) for decades, actually werent delusional, as skeptic-atheist-scientific-materialist-rationalist morons such as CSICOP, RationalWiki, Skeptics Dictionary, Wikipedia, Snopes said? Color me surprised!!!!

No...just mocking. Not surprised at all. Easy to see for any half intelligent, sentient human being.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

According to what the reporter who covered her last week in Dallas...not to many people there and those who waited til 11:15 had to be rallied/encouraged to make some noise and bring out their dollar bills.

Think she is 'so yesterday'.

top topics

<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join