It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 208
<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Thanks CD, will take a look in the morning... its possible a magic square needs to be applied as another step in the sequence.

Thanks also for reference to the other ciphers which I have not yet encountered!

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
Maybe while waiting, you'll should watch Anon and think where this might be going if koobecaf gets what he wants....

Thanks for the trailer. Almost watched last night but definitely will tonight. Looks much like the Matrix.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

It does, but the story seems to have similarities what we're experiencing now . Only the one we are following isn't killing anyone rather preventing that more are going to be killed?

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Down the rabbit hole. Albany doctor allegedly ran sick human experiments for Nxivm

A doctor described as the resident physician to the twisted upstate sex cult Nxivm has been charged by a state oversight board with illegally conducting human experiments.

The action comes eight months after the state Health Department refused to act on a complaint from a former cult member who alleged that Dr. Brandon Porter, 44, forced her to watch disturbing rape and dismemberment videos for a “fright study” he was conducting.

Jennifer Kobelt, the former member of the notorious cult whose leaders are accused of brainwashing and blackmailing women into becoming sex slaves, said in her August 2017 complaint that Porter may have performed his “fright study” on as many as 100 people.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

You'll love the "comments and reviews" ...

Brandon B Porter - Reviews

😀

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

That's interesting, and where did he get the snuff films? Is it not illegal to be in possession of them?

edit on 5-5-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
This thread (docs & commentary included) may be interesting to some here:

I got my hands on the May 4 transcript from the USA v. Manafort hearing in front of Judge Ellis.
(Thanks to a close friend.)
Here we go...

twitter.com...

EDIT:
ALSO HERE IN THREAD READER APP:
threadreaderapp.com...
edit on 5-5-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I got my hands on the May 4 transcript from the USA v. Manafort hearing in front of Judge Ellis.
Here we go...

twitter.com...

LOL

Damage !!

😎

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yeah Manafort got screwed for the Ukraine deals and it had nothing to do with the Trump campaign. Of course we knew this since Manafort was indicted. He is a black hat and now will probably walk because the MSM made it all about Trump. Thanks morons.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Here we go...

twitter.com...

Thanks for sharing that. After reading the exchange, I wanna give Judge Ellis a high five! He wasn't allowing the Special Counsel to weasel their way out of questions. And he basically stated the obvious a few times when he points out the SC had a bullshàt "scope" of investigation.

Nice quote from Ellis--"It's unlikely you're going to persuade me that the Special Counsel has unlimited powers to do whatever he or she wants."

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I’ve heard that a lot. The sickness on the left I’ve been talking about IS REAL.

Lots of derangement going on. All thanks to the echo chambers of Establishment Democrats & Republicans + News + Hollywood.

I’m not a conservative and never will be. I’m not a Republican and never will be. I’m an American!
I believe in our Constitution, the rule of equal law, and I’m a REAL liberal (not the fake liberal Democrats) & anyone who can pull themselves away from ignorance, especially on the left, knows it is true: the Dems are NOT “left” at all.

A

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I’ve heard that a lot. The sickness on the left I’ve been talking about IS REAL.

Lots of derangement going on. All thanks to the echo chambers of Establishment Democrats & Republicans + News + Hollywood.

I’m not a conservative and never will be. I’m not a Republican and never will be. I’m an American!
I believe in our Constitution, the rule of equal law, and I’m a REAL liberal (not the fake liberal Democrats) & anyone who can pull themselves away from ignorance, especially on the left, knows it is true: the Dems are NOT “left” at all.

A

I hope that when everything is finished most Americans will be able to say that they are neither R's or D's .

Both are tainted.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Good vid at decoding latest Q updates.

edit on 5-5-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Of course, that is why the Repubs didn't want Trump. They didn't want anyone upsetting their gravy train.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

The board is now accusing Porter of moral unfitness, gross negligence and gross incompetence, according to the Post. The doctor is also accused of “human subjects an actual video of the horrific and brutal murders and dismemberment of four women by machetes; and violent film clips, including a male African American being viciously stomped by a Nazi; a conscious male being forced to eat a portion of his own brain matter; and a graphic gang rape,” according to a report cited by the Post

Links aren't working for me, sorry.
Same article but posted by Newsweek

edit on 5-5-2018 by abago71 because: Links won't work

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
It really looks like the dumbest people they could find worked the HRC cases. New FOIA Documents Reveal FBI LOST Chain of Custody of Hillary’s Server for Five Weeks Seriously though does this not even raise some eyebrows by even the most dedicated Trump haters? This is not normal or acceptable.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I'm reading through that right now.
There was 126 attempts to reset her iCloud password

vault.fbi.gov...
edit on 5-5-2018 by abago71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
PG is not real huh? Raid conducted at Minnieland Academy after teacher arrested for sex abuse allegations This is one of the reasons why we fight and we will never stop.

BRISTOW, Va. - Police have conducted a raid at one of the largest daycare chains in the D.C. region after a teacher's aid was arrested for sexually abusing students.

Officers in unmarked vehicles were seen at Minnieland Academy in Bristow, Virginia Tuesday night, carrying a few computers and brown paper bags full of materials.

Some Minnieland employees remained inside the office during the raid. This comes the same night as a community town hall led by Prince William County Supervisor Jeanine Lawson.

Former Minnieland employee Taylor Boykin is accused of sexually assaulting four young children. Boykin, who was denied bond, happens to live just a few blocks away from the daycare. His home was also raided by investigators earlier this week.

It’s the latest case of abuse to hit the popular Northern Virginia chain. The company has also dealt with lawsuits from a child cruelty scandal at Woodbridge in 2013 and a sexual assault incident at Centreville in 2010.

The company tells FOX 5 they conducted a background check on Boykin when he started working for Minnieland seven years ago. But maintaining records is a different story.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
PG is not real huh?

Is this Academy Comet Ping Pong?

Sexual abuse is real but the fact that you want to say it is all connected is why people like me are always pointing out the holes in your theories.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

You are not poking any holes in any theories because you didn't do research on dentists,day cares,underground networks,charities or anything else related to the massive PG problem. You have no f#cking clue what you are talking about and i'm fed up with sceptics like you who pretend that this is not happening because of one incident where a paid actor shot 1 round at a server he didn't even knew existed. Your so-called theories on this topic are pure garbage.

new topics

top topics

<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join