It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 203
<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Thanks. I have seen that list of foreign leaders who have been arrested. Impressive! Hillary/Bill have enough money to maybe buy some goodwill with leaders whom they have financially helped in the past.

But Kerry and Obama should be radioactive to these world leaders right now.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
NWO-a-go-go

Argentina raises interest rates to 40%

😉

If I invest $100 in a fixed-rate account there, it will be worth $140 in 12 months?

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

NWO-a-go-go

Argentina raises interest rates to 40%

If I invest $100 in a fixed-rate account there, it will be worth $140 in 12 months?

More likely the other way around.

😎

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Feeling the Love for Judge T.S. Ellis today.
Did you guys see Trump today when he read what the judge said at the NRA speech , he really seemed kinda choked up and called the judge special. LOL...He wants all the documents turned over to him concerning HOW the Manaford case has anything to do with Trump and 2016 election, when they tried to claim those documents where not related, Ellis said " I'll be the Judge of that " that was awesome !

Watching MSM try and deal with this is hysterical, their mental gymnastics is astounding really, complete disconnect from reality. I just saw one of these dummies imply that Judge Ellis was old and "out of touch"....Coming up next as "Breaking News " Trump lied about Stormy " lol...had to turn it off !

edit on 4-5-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: carewemust

Rogers is one of the few people who knows where the bodies are buried.

Yes, and him stepping away can be seen as a barometer.
If he can leave his position, the stage is truly set and the walls will start tumbling down for Obama/Hillary and their masters.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Deluxe.

😎✅

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

The MSM is busy giving Obama credit for the 3.9% unemployment rate announced.

🤦

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Did somone misplace the Logan Act?

C'mon, break that bad boy out and use it.

18 U.S. Code § 953 - Private correspondence with foreign governments

Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

John Kerry-Iran deal report sparks chatter about potential Logan Act violation

BHO and Lurch need to be sent a mesage. They don't have to follow through with charges (although they probably could), but they at least need to launch an investigation to quash this behavior going forward.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: carewemust

Rogers is one of the few people who knows where the bodies are buried.

Yes, and him stepping away can be seen as a barometer.
If he can leave his position, the stage is truly set and the walls will start tumbling down for Obama/Hillary and their masters.

Mike Rogers steps away.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen
Can't wait to tune in to CNN / MSNBC and see what they're covering tonight. No way they can ignore what all has happened today. (Fed Judge calling Mueller a Liar / FBI Resignations)

Wanna bet. They will cover none of it.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

Did somone misplace the Logan Act?

C'mon, break that bad boy out and use it.

18 U.S. Code § 953 - Private correspondence with foreign governments

Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

John Kerry-Iran deal report sparks chatter about potential Logan Act violation

BHO and Lurch need to be sent a mesage. They don't have to follow through with charges (although they probably could), but they at least need to launch an investigation to quash this behavior going forward.

Logan Act claims are flying around, and I'm fairly confident it is direct violation of the Logan Act. People are saying Obama and the Clinton's are doing the same thing. Some are saying Hatch Act violations also, but they're no longer employed by the Government so I dont see how it fits.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Wish we knew what Mueller was.. white or black.. He's playing his cards close to his chest.

Or

Maybe I'm just confused.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Side note: Every time I see someone using "BHO," i don't think of Barack Hussein Obama. I think "Bill, Hillary & Obama."
edit on 5/4/2018 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Depends on context.

Context is yuge.

Interchangeable.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

🤦

I thought the Left said all those blue collar jobs were gone...never coming back...and we all had to get used to that.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

What can John Kerry, Barack Obama, Hillary/Bill Clinton accomplish with these foreign leaders at this point? Are they looking for homes/asylum?

#resist "Don't worry, we'll be getting rid of him soon. We can go back to pilfering the treasury and the nwo plan shortly. Then we'll be in a position to repay all those donations to the Clinton/ McCain Foundations"

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis

Wish we knew what Mueller was.. white or black.. He's playing his cards close to his chest.

Or

Maybe I'm just confused.

If we look at the latest Q drops, he is a black hat, and will go down hard.
If he is a white hat, it has been a performance worthy of an Oscar.
edit on b000000312018-05-04T22:31:11-05:0010America/ChicagoFri, 04 May 2018 22:31:11 -05001000000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

That is what is so frustrating, his cards are so close to his chest.

I keep hoping he's a grey at the worst.

Time will tell. Fingers crossed.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I thought the Left said all those blue collar jobs were gone...never coming back...and we all had to get used to that.

They kept saying that at the time didn't they.

Now they want credit anyway 😃

edit on May-04-2018 by xuenchen because: 🤦

top topics

<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join