It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 190
<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

One addendum to that forums protocols, from what I've seen:

Examining Qs posts one sees that sometimes he has the same ID for several posts. Examples range from 2 posts to 10.

It appears to me that that ID is for each login.

Therefore you may reasonably be able to see all the posts the anon has made for the duration of his login by following back through this ID.

Ps This is also one way we proved that Q is more than one person: there were overlapping Q posts with different User IDs - I.e. 2 Qs were logged in at the same time ( orQ was logged in separately on 2 devices)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Interesting.

I guess that falls in line with the Q collective from star-trek.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Deal ? no deal ? what deal ? ....what the heck is going on ? A year or more back I had though that the US was being set up . Its not like even Israel wouldn't attack the US if what has been shown about the Liberty's attack is/was true ,which I believe it was and is so what the heck is going on ?

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   
+++++
++++
---
--
-
Thunderbolt
and
Lightning!
Brace
for
[I]mpact!
[V]

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Q posts have mentioned the U1 a lot. That is the Uranium Deal. In order to deal with Uranium that would have to involve the Department of Energy – DOE

While all the smoke is coming from the DOJ – is the fire really at the DOE ?
Seems in the past 10-30 years Nuclear ambitions have been HIGH. So where does all this Uranium come from ?
More has to be researched into this - where are centrifuges made ? I haven't gone there ...

en.wikipedia.org...

Weapon plans stolen
Main article: Wen Ho Lee
In December 1999, the FBI was investigating how China obtained plans for a specific nuclear device. Wen Ho Lee was accused of stealing nuclear secrets from Los Alamos National Laboratory for the People's Republic of China. Federal officials, including then-Energy Secretary Bill Richardson, publicly named Lee as a suspect before he was charged with a crime. The U. S. Congress held hearings to investigate the Department of Energy's mishandling of his case. Republican senators thought that an independent agency should be in charge of nuclear weapons and security issues, not the Department of Energy.[15] All but one of the 59 charges against Lee were eventually dropped because the investigation finally proved that the plans the Chinese obtained could not have come from Lee. Lee filed suit and won a $1.6 million settlement against the federal government and news agencies

---

Does using the media and accusing without charges sound familiar ??? Seems like there is a play book

www.sfgate.com...

Remember Richardson's sorry role in Wen Ho Lee case

“Even after the FBI apologized for lying under oath, and the presiding judge apologized to Lee for the arrest on behalf of the federal government for judiciary misconduct, Richardson has continued to defend his actions in the case as proper.”

Uranium Quick Facts - web.ead.anl.gov...

Origin of Uranium
Small amounts of uranium are found almost everywhere in soil, rock, and water. However, concentrated deposits of uranium ores are found in just a few places, usually in hard rock or sandstone. These deposits are normally covered over with earth and vegetation. Uranium has been mined in Canada, the southwest United States, Australia, parts of Europe, the former Soviet Union, Namibia, South Africa, Niger and elsewhere.

One Pound of Uranium
One pound of uranium will make a ball only 1.3 inches in diameter. Make an "OK" sign with your forefinger and thumb to see how big that ball would be.
Uranium Density
Uranium is very dense. At about 19 grams per cubic centimeter, it is 1.6 times more dense than lead. Density increases weight. For example, while a gallon of milk weighs about 8 pounds, a gallon container of uranium would weigh about 150 pounds.
Uranium Baseball
A major league baseball weighs about 5.25 ounces. A uranium baseball would weigh over 8.5 pounds!
Price of Uranium
The price of uranium was approximately $10.75 per pound in early 2003. By mid 2006, the price had risen to approximately $45.00 per pound. In early 2007 the price approached $100.00 per pound.
Uranium Abundance
Uranium is 40 times more naturally abundant than silver.
Weight of DOE DUF6 Inventory
The 704,000 metric tons of uranium hexafluoride in the Department's inventory is over 1.5 BILLION pounds! For comparison, the Great Pyramid of Egypt weighs more than 10 billion pounds.
Weight of DOE DUF6 Inventory
The 704,000 metric tons of DUF6 contains about 476,000 metric tons of uranium and 228,000 metric tons of fluorine. In English, that means over 1 Billion pounds of uranium and over 500 million pounds of fluorine

And now where is there high sources ? Australia
www.world-nuclear.org...

Another rabbit hole anyone ? Now connect the EU and we are on a trail

I expect this post to get buried in 1…..2…..3…

IMO

edit on 542018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
One of those things that make you go "Hmmmmm...":

...one of the SWAT officers involved in the breach of Paddock's room was arrested in February on counts of sexually assaulting a child and kidnapping.

Bret Thiel, 38, was jailed on four counts each of sex assault against a child under 14, sex assault against a child under 16, six counts of kidnapping, five counts of lewdness against a child under 14, and two counts of child abuse or neglect.

www.zerohedge.com...

Yes...One of the FIRST SWAT officers that entered LV shooter Paddock's room.
edit on 4-5-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: MetalThunder

Hi MT, a build on your post:

What if previous civilisations have already stored data in our DNA?

The Truth of the whole of civilisation could already be within each and everyone of us!

You mean the DNA from our planet of origin that was modified over thousands of years to keep the truth hidden? What if we are the aliens on this planet?

Verse 2

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Did another advanced species exist on Earth before humans?

Our Milky Way galaxy contains tens of billions of potentially habitable planets, but we have no idea whether we’re alone. For now Earth is the only world known to harbor life, and among all the living things on our planet we assume Homo sapiens is the only species ever to have developed advanced technology.

But maybe that’s assuming too much.

This is from NBC. I think they are prepping to play the alien card.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Whoa. That's a lot of accusations.

I don't think we'll ever hear this guy's voice again.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
Did another advanced species exist on Earth before humans?

Our Milky Way galaxy contains tens of billions of potentially habitable planets, but we have no idea whether we’re alone. For now Earth is the only world known to harbor life, and among all the living things on our planet we assume Homo sapiens is the only species ever to have developed advanced technology.

But maybe that’s assuming too much.

This is from NBC. I think they are prepping to play the alien card.

Considering Rachel Maddow...THAT train has left the station.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

One easily compromised and blackmail-able individual.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Now that he is outed.... one very easily flipped individual.

Now tell us what you really saw.... and we can see about a lighter sentence.
edit on b000000312018-05-04T07:40:39-05:0007America/ChicagoFri, 04 May 2018 07:40:39 -0500700000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Not that he is outed.... one very easily flipped individual.

Now tell us what you really saw.... and we can see about a lighter sentence.

They better make the offer fast. I think this guy will probably become room-temp. very soon.
edit on 4-5-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

When I go to that 8ch forum, almost every post is from "Anonymous", but clearly it's many different posters. Is there some way to see other posts from this particular "Anonymous"? I want to get a feel for his/her history in order to know if I should get excited over his/her theory, or blow it off.

When your eyes/ears are open do you find certain info or does the info find you? Many new faces here! Welcome to the show! We need more to come forward and testify to this movement. Look around you the show has started.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
The plot thickens. Deep State cleaning house? North Haledon minister killed in West Milford plane crash

A North Haledon minister was killed in the fatal plane crash Wednesday in West Milford, his family confirmed.

The Rev. Andrew Topp, longtime pastor of the First Reformed Church of Boonton, was flying the plane when it went down, his daughter, Erica Topp Fischer-Kaslander, told NorthJersey.com and The Record on Thursday.

Sounds like an accident and nothing out of the ordinary, right? Well this is strange.

He was heavily involved in Haiti relief after the 2010 earthquake. He also helped in the Virgin Islands in 2017 after hurricanes, and was devoted to animal rescue.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

"Will never work on another republican campaign again!" Some are fighting for their lives out there for OUR freedom. Many fronts to this battle and I would like to say THANK YOU to all WW PATRIOTS!

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

When I go to that 8ch forum, almost every post is from "Anonymous", but clearly it's many different posters. Is there some way to see other posts from this particular "Anonymous"? I want to get a feel for his/her history in order to know if I should get excited over his/her theory, or blow it off.

When your eyes/ears are open do you find certain info or does the info find you? Many new faces here! Welcome to the show! We need more to come forward and testify to this movement. Look around you the show has started.

Wow. Missed this one on Infinity. That resonates with me heavily

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Definitely wasn't a bushmaster from what I heard in some vids. It was a very mechanical firing sequence. Anyone that screams single shooter with a few AR rifles in bat # crazy. JMO though.

Sounded like there was something belt fed to me.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

that's actually kind of the whole reason they do anonymous posting. so that you let each post stand and fall on its own merits without looking a history of posts and all the cachet that comes along with that.

you can argue whether or not that's a good system but i'll say this... it helps if you have a finely calibrated bull# meter. shame you can't get those on amazon....

top topics

<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join