It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 187
<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Interesting Xue! I'm wondering how that might fit in to a post about Mark Zuckerburg campaign donations and his cashing in on stock... is he buying in to Molybdenum?

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Well if someone can crack this code. It's you.
Sorry that i can't help with this one but i'm more the chess and strategy type. I even suck at crossword puzzles.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: Elostone
a reply to: Perfectenemy

That's what makes us so different from all the other species native to this planet.
We "ate" the fruit of the forbidden tree... we're hybrids.

What if Antarctica is a crash site.

3, actually...

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Well... I corrected the miss-spelling of "Presidecy" to "Presidency" in Q post #2 and got this result:

Oct 28 2017 17:15:48 (EST) Anonymous ID: BQ7V3bcW 147023341

Input parameters
grid 18x15 - from timestamp
keyword - mockingbird

result
on diagonal in reverse "DUHQQFUVJHCWQWQ"

Interpretation

"Duh! (that was a silly mistake) [QQ], F**k you Valerie Jarrett, Hillary Clinton [WQWQ]"

Maybe worth me investing a bit of time on others tomorrow...

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: Cygnis

Still, they are not using the device to collect the DNA.

The collection is still done through traditional methods (spit kit) and sequenced in a lab.

All the app does is collect data from peripherals like Fitbit, Apple Watch, Bluetooth BP cuff and scale, and feed the data to clinical trials you participate in through the app.

They cannot, with today's technology, just scan part of you and get a DNA sequence. It doesn't work like that.

Theoretically they could use the finger print scanners to send your biometrics to whomever they choose. Scan your finger print(s) on the device > quietly uploaded to a database > database is then acquired by one of these companies > scan for a match.

Obviously a stretch because there is no evidence of devices sending out that particular data, but with all of the preinstalled samaung/apple/Google crap on these devices it could easily be packaged with the data it does send back to manufactures/providers.

Somewhat related; what IS the reason the manufacturers and providers do not want you to root/jailbreak your devices?

Are you kidding? My Samsung Galaxy 8S flat out invites you to register with retinal scan.
edit on 3-5-2018 by Enderdog because: Typo

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Iran did 9/11.

Case closed.

www.rt.com/usa/425625-judge-iran-pay-911-victims/

www.rt.com...

Published time: 2 May, 2018 05:24

Tehran has been ordered by a US court to pay more than $6 billion to victims of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, despite the fact that most of the plane hijackers were Saudi nationals, and no direct link was ever found to Iran. On Tuesday, a federal judge in New York found Iran, the country’s central bank, and the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps liable for the deaths of more than 1,000 people in the September 11 attacks. As a consequence, District Judge George Daniels ordered Iran and its entities to pay over $6 billion in compensation to the victims’ families.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

The "US state dept pressure" seems to be referring to the current isolation. If this is so I want to know who ordered it and why. More importantly, it needs to stop.

So the U.S. State Department can dictate policy for UK, Ecuador and Sweden? We need to know WHO within the State Department is responsible. INDIVIDUALS need to be held accountable. Its no longer enough to refer to some vague entity such as tthe "US State Department". Obviosuly, whoever that is, is not working in the interests of the public or the majority. Nor is Theresa May. Locking someone up without a trial and preventing them from communicating is a CRIME.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Point of note:

The MIRROR DATE theory says that 111 days after an eariier posting date we will get a mirror action.

The Mirror date to 14th Jan is 5th May.

On 14th Jan we were:
1) asked to prepare a MEME storm,
2) Told by DJT (4.10.20) to stand up and be counted (Whole Oo-rah post in CAPS)
3) We were first nstructed how to create the posts map as a graphic,
4) We were first told to notice the links between POTUS tweets and Q Posts,
5) We were told that "statements re private comms - FALSE"
6) We were asked what role Trey Gowdy may be stepping in to.
7) We warned to "BEWARE of MAJOR FALSE FLAG attempts this week" and to "KNOW your surroundings".
8) Regarding LV we were told "SILENCE WILL NOT LAST FOREVER"

I'm not prophesying anything - just informing of the past in case the MIRROR date theory proves any of it!

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
Found this earlier today Mueller seeks 70 blank subpoenas in Manafort case

Special Counsel Robert Mueller on Thursday filed a request for 70 blank subpoenas in the Virginia court presiding over one of two criminal proceedings involving former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort.

The two-page filing doesn’t offer much in the way of details, but each subpoena orders the recipient to appear at the federal courthouse in Alexandria on July 10 at 10 a.m. to testify at Manafort’s trial on charges stemming from Mueller’s investigation of Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election.

Is it normal to issue blank subpoenas? Are they just trying to make sure none of the witness has a heads up?

For a *trial* yes it is normal. Subpoenas for trial testimony are usually issued to and limited to people on witness lists. There's probably an element of bluffing going on, I've done it - list a dozen "potential" witnesses when really all I need is one or two.

Don't know about Federal criminal trials, but in federal civil trials the attorneys themselves can issue subpoenas and don't need leave of court. Apparently in this case - a criminal trial - they do need leave of court.

But short answer, blank subpoenas for trial testimony are not uncommon.
edit on 3-5-2018 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: dashen
There's no way Donald did not have knowledge before hand of the raid on his lawyer's office.
Think about it.
If he really has a bunch of NSA Q team autists working at his beck and call surely they would have had intercepted comms.
Also Mueller can't have any public Optics of being on Trump's side either as that would fall into collusion.
I have this weird feeling that Trump is baiting everyone.

Going with this line of thought...seems the Trump tower fire, may have been a distraction, to plant evidence....which was then deplanted, as soon as they left.

link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Did you check the one post where "is" is used in place of "are"?

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Trump fired Tillerson Mar 13

from Tillerson Wikipedia page

John Sullivan, the Deputy Secretary of State, served as acting Secretary until March 31, when Tillerson formally left office

Assange was cut off on March 27. I read today that he was able to have visitors the first few days then all comm was cut off.

I am wishfully thinking maybe the US extracted him. There has been no comment from Pres or Rothenburger (spell check gives wrong name correction...so much for spell check).

Have not checked out Sullivan.

edit on 3-5-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yes but not using this new approach of correcting the post and then doing a magic square.

Will try between meetings tomorrow but for now it's time for bed. Goodnight, good knight!

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yes but not using this new approach of correcting the post and then doing a magic square.

Will try between meetings tomorrow but for now it's time for bed. Goodnight, good knight!

Good night, Sufi.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Mike Pompeo is behind Assange's restrictions. Even before he was officially named Sec of State he was already wheelin and dealin. (North Korea)

He has been after Assange for years, especially after wikileaks published the CIA files. I don't know what he promised Ecuador or threatened them with, but i know he's the one who had Assange's voice silenced.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Sullivan has been Swamp for 25 years.

Maybe not bad Swamp, but Swamp just the same.

Never know who's working for who do we.

👁

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Well this is awkward. Mandalay Bay Shooting Body Camera Footage Released: No Broken Windows Reported

No broken windows?

Strangely, officers in the video above can be heard contradicting the official narrative, reports Intellihub.

“We do not have a broken window,” one of the officers named Cory clearly states after making entry into room 32-135.

“Standby, we’ve got curtains open on a window that’s not broken,” another voice can be heard saying in the video as officers frantically pull back the curtains.

“It’s not, it’s not, it’s not [broken] — Corey it’s not,” one officer makes clear.

Additionally, another officer makes a rather odd statement which alludes to the fact that the shooter had merely set something up by the window. -Intellihub

“There is another one [gun] over here by the window he was setting up with,” he stated, as if no shooting took place from the room which may have just been some type of command center to control the air assault via helicopters.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Looks like it will be more difficult in the future to stage false flags in Syria. Good. U.S. freezes funding for Syria's "White Helmets"

Less than two months ago the State Department hosted members of the White Helmets at Foggy Bottom. At the time, the humanitarian group was showered with praise for saving lives in Syria.

"Our meetings in March were very positive. There were even remarks from senior officials about long-term commitments even into 2020. There were no suggestions whatsoever about stopping support," Raed Saleh, the group's leader, told CBS News.

Now they are not getting any U.S funding as the State Department says the support is "under active review." The U.S had accounted for about a third of the group's overall funding.

"This is a very worrisome development," said an official from the White Helmets. "Ultimately, this will negatively impact the humanitarian workers ability to save lives."

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Well this is awkward. Mandalay Bay Shooting Body Camera Footage Released: No Broken Windows Reported

No broken windows?

Strangely, officers in the video above can be heard contradicting the official narrative, reports Intellihub.

“We do not have a broken window,” one of the officers named Cory clearly states after making entry into room 32-135.

“Standby, we’ve got curtains open on a window that’s not broken,” another voice can be heard saying in the video as officers frantically pull back the curtains.

“It’s not, it’s not, it’s not [broken] — Corey it’s not,” one officer makes clear.

Additionally, another officer makes a rather odd statement which alludes to the fact that the shooter had merely set something up by the window. -Intellihub

“There is another one [gun] over here by the window he was setting up with,” he stated, as if no shooting took place from the room which may have just been some type of command center to control the air assault via helicopters.

It's been awkward since eyewitnesses on the ground said gunfire was coming from all directions.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Damn, I had hoped it was all bluster and show. Trump would have a say in this would he not? Where is Trump's voice? or anyone else who advocated for him.

Would Pompeo be able to direct acting SOC before he was confirmed?

I am really showing my ignorance here.

new topics

top topics

<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join