It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 165
<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

Here is a vid. Doesn't seem like Trump does anything. Macron puts his fingers down, both hands, on his own.

Ok...that's interesting. The Donald and Melania both use the same grip of the two middle fingers, to control his hands. But, they also leave the "horn" fingers free to be extended. This looks like a public message to me, that shows dominance or control.

End,

Perspective is a helluva drug. Watching the clip I see a struggle, not a free expression of the sign as seen by dubya, killary's expressions of it and on and on. I see Rockstar Mac working to do as tradition demands, DJT and FL, working to gracefully discourage: gracefully is the point. Mac isn't graceful, he's cares nothing.

EIS will know, but I always assumed the "devil horns" was an Owl Symbol. By that observation DJT is clamped down on the beak, and the head, the only part that matters - he's controlling the symbol by not letting it freely flow in the accepted fashion without punching him and creating another in an endless stream of "trump is an ass because..."

In the end, it's much ado about very little, given one's perspective it can be a "meh" or a "see, see, see, this Q thing is wrong because someone said..."

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

She just re-opened OnWardTogether the other day.

🎁

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnTheSmith

Of course I have and know a bunch of people who throw out the sign of the horns but it had to do with the music we were listening to.

And know I have seen politicians do it to seem hip and appeal to younger voters or maybe they rocked when they were younger as well.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Please excuse my "slowness" as another member pointed out XD

But does this mean she's officially running in 2020?

a reply to: crankyoldman

Yes, my thoughts exactly.

a reply to: daskakik

No. Not talking about just flashing horns. I'm talking about flashing horns while holding someone's hand. Do we not agree this is different?

edit on 5 2 2018 by JohnTheSmith because: ETA response without addtl post

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnTheSmith

Probably.

🇶📦😱

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Well X, that IS a present indeed!!

ETA: BTW, TY for your posts!
edit on 5 2 2018 by JohnTheSmith because: ETA TY

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Maybe AWT becomes "As We Turn"!

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

If only we had friends who could get us off the hook for disclosing things we’ve signed NDAs for. Too bad we’re not Clintons lol

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Or it could mean "TWA return" flight

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnTheSmith

I don't hold peoples hands so that is a negative from me and I don't really look out for such things so, I don't think I can honestly answer how common that may be.

Of course there are pics of Trump throwing out the sign of the horns so I don't think he would be taken aback by it.

I think that cranky's "meh" is the right reaction to this.
edit on 2-5-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Interesting. North Korea releases U.S. detainees, bows to another Trump demand

North Korea has freed three U.S. citizens detained for years in the communist country, bowing to another demand of President Trump ahead of his planned meeting with Kim Jong-un.

The three Americans — Kim Dong Chul, Kim Hak-song and Kim Sang Duk, also known as Tony Kim — were released from a North Korean labor camp and sent to Pyongyang for medical treatment, the Financial Times reported.

Though out of the brutal labor camp, the men remain in the grasp of Mr. Kim’s regime.

They currently are believed to be convalescing in a hotel outside Pyongyang.

“We believe that Mr. Trump can take them back on the day of the U.S.-North Korea summit, or he can send an envoy to take them back to the U.S. before the summit,” said Choi Sung-ryong, an activist pursuing release of North Korea’s political prisoners.

Awesome.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

So glad you pointed out how much more productive Trump must be to have achieved so much in half the working hours of Obama!

Just shows how much difference a good team, delegation and a proper single chain of command can make.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I agree on the "Meh".

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

"Look, I'm a lit little more complex than you guys, and, no offense, but I've always suspected that a lot of what you do in a year could be knocked out in a couple of hours." - Rick from Rick and Morty S03E04

edit on 5 2 2018 by JohnTheSmith because: ETA reply

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
AWT = www.stormgeo.com...

Applied Weather Technology Announces AWT SmartWatch

Ship tracking tech. Takes a few words related to drops but seems to be on point.

imo

God Bless America
edit on 522018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Probably.

🇶📦😱

Kamala didn't bow deep enough? What a shame. A lot of skeletons to dig up on that one.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Resident Evil.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Probably.

🇶

Kamala didn't bow deep enough? What a shame. A lot of skeletons to dig up on that one.

She'll be in the primaries I suspect.

Always good to setup for the "future" as they say.

😮

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
That comes unexpected. /sarc Cambridge Analytica: Facebook data-harvest firm to shut

Cambridge Analytica, the political consultancy at the centre of the Facebook data-sharing scandal, is shutting down.

The firm was accused of improperly obtaining personal information on behalf of political clients.

According to Facebook, data about up to 87 million of its members was harvested by an app and then passed onto the political consultancy.

The social network said its own probe into the matter would continue.

"This doesn't change our commitment and determination to understand exactly what happened and make sure it doesn't happen again," said a spokesman.

"We are continuing with our investigation in cooperation with the relevant authorities."

Clarence Mitchell, a spokesman for Cambridge Analytica, referred the BBC to a statement on the firm's website.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Check this out: www.aljazeera.com...

AWT: Air Weapons Team?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Resident Evil.