It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 164
<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

I think GreenJerbilArmada really, really wants somebody here to suggest that he is Q

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnTheSmith

Here is a vid. Doesn't seem like Trump does anything. Macron puts his fingers down, both hands, on his own.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: FauxMulder

I think GreenJerbilArmada really, really wants somebody here to suggest that he is Q

If you think Q is a guy who sits in a corner and doesn’t talk to anyone while completely #ing # up than I’m a lot more Q than Q is.

That’s not at all what Q is though.

And I’m not Q team.

🍺

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
This is why we can't have nice things

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

moab1 was the missile attack in Syria the other night.

started on post 1300

I called it before hand I think. p.103

a few pages back.

I smell moab2.

😎
edit on May-02-2018 by xuenchen because: ✅

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Thank you very much for the video. POTUS does not swat anything lol.

However, at 0:05 You can see POTUS notices what Macron is doing, and IMMEDIATELY pulls his hand back. To which Macron responds by using force to raise it back up.

The body language of everyone is particularly telling.
Macron's wife has an interesting expression when she sees what Macron was signalling.(Whatever that may be)
FLOTUS looks indifferent, oblivious.
Macron looks like he's trying to 'comfort' different people in the crowd with his signal... look at his facial expressions...

ETA: Bohemian Grove Video. They were sacrificing an effigy resembling a child. Or was it a barbecue? Shoot was it even a real video?

edit on 5 2 2018 by JohnTheSmith because: Additional thought doesn't deserve additional post XD

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
This is why we can't have nice things

What is nice about a thread based around the monetization of human suffering?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

That particular case is not a hoax IMHO. Just want to add that in and I won't say any more on that topic. As I said, it is a deep rabbit hole and at one point I read many articles and medical reports and watched the interviews of both the children and the parents.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: GalactikArmada

Well I ain't making any money off this that's for sure.
And being a Russian bot doesn't come with the same perks that it used to

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnTheSmith
However, at 0:05 You can see POTUS notices what Macron is doing, and IMMEDIATELY pulls his hand back. To which Macron responds by using force to raise it back up.

I guess they are telling the world that Trump is going to try to fight the evil but will give in anyway.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

These news blasts are spreading. I've seen it twice on tw!tter today from people I don't follow.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Here is a vid. Doesn't seem like Trump does anything. Macron puts his fingers down, both hands, on his own.

Ok...that's interesting. The Donald and Melania both use the same grip of the two middle fingers, to control his hands. But, they also leave the "horn" fingers free to be extended. This looks like a public message to me, that shows dominance or control.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Interesting. North Korea releases U.S. detainees, bows to another Trump demand

North Korea has freed three U.S. citizens detained for years in the communist country, bowing to another demand of President Trump ahead of his planned meeting with Kim Jong-un.

The three Americans — Kim Dong Chul, Kim Hak-song and Kim Sang Duk, also known as Tony Kim — were released from a North Korean labor camp and sent to Pyongyang for medical treatment, the Financial Times reported.

Though out of the brutal labor camp, the men remain in the grasp of Mr. Kim’s regime.

They currently are believed to be convalescing in a hotel outside Pyongyang.

“We believe that Mr. Trump can take them back on the day of the U.S.-North Korea summit, or he can send an envoy to take them back to the U.S. before the summit,” said Choi Sung-ryong, an activist pursuing release of North Korea’s political prisoners.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I guess that certainly is plausible. Who knows what their complicated signals could mean.

I'd like to think POTUS showed his objection without causing a scene.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Absolutely beautiful. These are the kinds of REAL developments we expect and desperately needed from a POTUS.

On a personal note thank you for your posts, I've enjoyed them.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: GalactikArmada

Im not getting you? Are you trolling or being genuine?

You talk like you know something the rest of us dont?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

How can anyone get tired of this much winning?

Just wait till 11:11

That's when we find out if this is some sort of evil double cross or if Trump is really going to deliver the goods

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Sorry, I was joking around. I don't give these secret signals much importance.

Even if real and we could decipher them what would the people do? We can't even agree on what things mean and we are on the book, even if not on the same page.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
[HRC]
[CF]
Broke?
DNC wants their money back.
Promises not kept.
Benefactors getting angry.
She was destined to win.
[Rook]
Takes.
[Bishop]
Running out of moves are we.
Target acquired.
Can you hear the birds sing?
No place to hide.
[V]

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Well, joke or not, you could be right. XD

I'm not 100% sure these symbols are real. I don't even know what I think they might mean

But then again, I'm not 100% sure of anything, really.

My gut instinct tells me all these dumb****** making the same stupid symbol are connected, and don't care if you see it because you can't prove anything. I mean seriously, who would do what Macron did? Have you? Have you seen anyone you KNOW do that?
edit on 5 2 2018 by JohnTheSmith because: removed a word and self censored another

new topics

top topics

<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join