It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis

originally posted by: dashen
But no one ever asks why would any country drop a surprise nuke?
Surely it would be suicide? As soon as it was traced back to that country it would be open War and annihilation.

So the answer is only someone who wants open War and annihilation would drop a nuke anywhere.
If I was a leader I wouldn't want my country nuked back into the Stone Age

A few years back there was talk about the Iranian leadership believing that Armageddon would bring about their religious leader. A little rough around the edges of my memory, but a rather insane idea over-all.

That's the Mahdi and the 12th Iman. Former Leader of Iran Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was said to have been a believer/follower
of that.
edit on 30-4-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: TheGOAT
There is ZERO, I MEAN ZERO, doubt in my mind that Obama, Hillary, Kerry and all of them knew this money they gave Iran, as well as the U1 deal was all put together to help Iran get nukes.

That's exactly what this is. This is what Q is taking about when they say Sum of All Fears.

The pattern was obvious with Obama and Middle East. Everything he did there went to hell and was the exact opposite of what he said. Ben Rhodes even admitted to lying to journalists about the Iran deal to get them to sell it to the American public.

No one makes that many moves that all go south that perfectly unless it's on purpose. He bats 1,000 in the Mid East.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Another Q drop, Sounds like they are saying France, Germany and Our former Government officials are all complicit

Anyone who signed off on the Iran deal is complicit.

Everyone who signed or backed it HAD to know this # was going on..

Fry them all!

Boys, this is TREASON!

Your point being (if it hasn't been made, trying to play catch-up) that *some* of that $400MM in *cash* wound up in the hands of some of the Euro folks who are profiting from the Iran deal ... Merkel ... Obama ... who else?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Surely it would be suicide? As soon as it was traced back to that country it would be open War and annihilation.

So the answer is only someone who wants open War and annihilation would drop a nuke anywhere.

Dash,

Your questions presupposed we all have the same desire and moral system. I'd venture to guess the pedavore folks have little regard to who gets blamed for what in the long run (who'd actually identify the origins of a nuke anyway - us?). Rumor has it, TAT's anagram planet, was blown up out of spite. I used to have a friend I'd play board games with, he never lost, as when it appeared he'd loose the game was turned over.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Macron

I think it's telling that Trump removed the tree they planted last week.

edit on 30-4-2018 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I used to have a friend I'd play board games with, he never lost, as when it appeared he'd loose the game was turned over.

So the concern now would be, now that the gig is up and suspects are being named, will someone "turn over" the board game, that is, pull a SOAF and nuke something, just because they're cornered, caught, and about to face justice?

I know things don't move that quickly in international affairs - usually - but look at Kim in NK and his quick apparent turn around
edit on 30-4-2018 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-4-2018 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Macron

I think it's telling that Trump removed the tree they planted last week.

Probably a "who's who" of international anti-West politicians, business owners, influence peddlers ....

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

As Skeptek point out above, Macron.

Both Merkel and Macron visited Trump this week, at the White House to talk about staying in the Iran Nuke deal.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

The higher ups in the Iranian regime are Shi'a Twelvers. They seek the return of the 12th Imam. They believe he can only return if 1/3 of the world's population are destroyed. Nuclear war would do that, and there is no higher expression of devotion to one's faith in certain types of Islam than to die for it.

Does that help answer your question?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

I used to have a friend I'd play board games with, he never lost, as when it appeared he'd loose the game was turned over.

So the concern now would be, now that the gig is up and suspects are being named, will someone "turn over" the board game, that is, pull a SOAF and nuke something, just because they're cornered, caught, and about to face justice?

I know things don't move that quickly in international affairs - usually - but look at Kim in NK and his quick apparent turn around

I'd wager someone will pull a stunt to try and take the focus off this.

I will be more so surprised if there isn't something.

link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Here's paperwork on a little over 10 and a half million kilograms of UF6:

Maybe some of this ended up in the mix.

Jesus !!

link   
I love the timing of this Q-hating thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In the midst of an undeniable MOAB and associated BOOMs

edit on 30-4-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Is that the rant? I saw the title, but didn't bother to go in and read it.

Maybe all the usual suspects will be busy in a self-congratulatory group hug about how smart they all are today instead of hanging out here.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Russia's floating nuclear plant heads out to sea

news.sky.com...

www.foxnews.com...

Russia's floating power plant dubbed a 'nuclear Titanic' sets sail
www.usatoday.com...
edit on 4302018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I'd wager someone will pull a stunt to try and take the focus off this.

I will be more so surprised if there isn't something.

I see Stormy is suing DJT for defamation again - that's making headlines. SMH.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: xuenchen

Russia's floating nuclear plant heads out to sea

news.sky.com...

www.foxnews.com...

Russia's floating power plant dubbed a 'nuclear Titanic' sets sail
www.usatoday.com...

Why, oh Why, would you call something the Nuclear Titanic?

What could go wrong with a name like that?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Captain! Iceberg. Dead ahead ...

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Another Q drop, Sounds like they are saying France, Germany and Our former Government officials are all complicit

Anyone who signed off on the Iran deal is complicit.

Everyone who signed or backed it HAD to know this # was going on..

Fry them all!

Boys, this is TREASON!

Your point being (if it hasn't been made, trying to play catch-up) that *some* of that $400MM in *cash* wound up in the hands of some of the Euro folks who are profiting from the Iran deal ... Merkel ... Obama ... who else?

Would I be completely wrong if I speculated that the equipment to process the uranium was built in the EU?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

They're benefiting from this somehow.

(post by Whereismypassword removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join