It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 126
<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CCKP72

originally posted by: Cygnis

originally posted by: Aallanon
Another Q drop, Sounds like they are saying France, Germany and Our former Government officials are all complicit

Anyone who signed off on the Iran deal is complicit.

Everyone who signed or backed it HAD to know this # was going on..

Fry them all!

Boys, this is TREASON!

Girl here,
, but holy sh1tb@lls - it's happening!!

My Humblest apologies, mi Lady!

RE: Boys & Girls, this.....is....... TREASON!

String them up!

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Unless I am misunderstanding, with the revelations now disclosed... Arrests should be being made as soon as warrants are drawn up, correct?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: twohawks
The minute U1 is publicly tied to Sria, Iran,EU and of course our very own previous Administration, I believe it will spell the utter demise of a possible win for Dems come the midterms.

Those selfish bastards sealed that fate when they voted against tax-cuts for Americans.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment should be hunting a few characters down ASAP

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: TheGOAT

I'll bet there is a flurry of activity adn a lot of adult diapers being used in the EU right now

And Turbins rolling into baskets in Iran the next few days.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Ohh-rah!

Hope they make it so!

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
So the most recent Q post asks where does the EU fit in with Sryia /Iran + U1 and I would post the whole drop but I can't on my kindle so maybe somebody here can update

If I remember correctly didn't the U1 deal state that the only place that uranium could be sold was to " our allies in the EU". Correct me if I'm wrong but I seem to recall a post here that stated some had already made it over there. Which, with "the sum of all fears" post references from Q could mean these bastards ( deep state) were planning a nuke attack here on our soil. Built by Iran in Sria smuggled into the US through Mexico.

Spit balling here. But I believe the dominoes are falling into place.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Only if the Iranian citizens get to it..

Remember, they may be as brain-washed as the majority of the American people..

Citizens are but pawns, in the grand chessboard game.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Q says in message 1307 @ qanon.pub... that President Trump is going to follow-up on what Netanyahu said, by declassifying and releasing the Iran/Syria/US Uranium One connections, collected by U.S. Intel.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis
Unless I am misunderstanding, with the revelations now disclosed... Arrests should be being made as soon as warrants are drawn up, correct?

Let's hope....

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: twohawks

Sum of All Fears IMDB

Was an excellent movie, and a very scary one at that because of the implications. It is not too far fetched..

If Q is implying...

#shudder..

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I was referring to how IRAN will find the "moles" who smuggled out thousands of documents. The interrogations will not be civil. Turbins will (literally) roll into baskets.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Q is implying that Iran wanted to detonate a surprise Nuke in a populated area of some country, but as he stated, "Patriots are in control".

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Ahh fair point.

I honestly hope the actors on that stage have exited stage-left, and are safe and sound.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I have always been very much aware of what Iran wants to do.

I'm certainly of the mindset of not letting them do it, too.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Definition of cover covered; covering play ˈkəv-riŋ, ˈkə-və- transitive verb 1
a : to guard from attack
b (1) : to have within the range of one's guns : command The ships were covering approaches to the harbor. (2) : to hold within range of an aimed firearm The deputy covered the sheriff who was apprehending the suspect.
c (1) : to afford protection or security to : insure a policy covering the traveler in all kinds of accidents
(2) : to afford protection against or compensation (see compensation 2) for a policy covering loss by fire
d (1) : to guard (an opponent) in order to obstruct a play a linebacker assigned to cover the tight end
(2) : to be in position to receive a throw to (a base in baseball) The shortstop was covering second.
e (1) : to make provision for (a demand or charge) by means of a reserve or deposit Your balance is insufficient to cover the check.
(2) : to maintain a check on especially by patrolling motorcycle police covering the highways
(3) : to protect by contrivance or expedient
2 a : to hide from sight or knowledge : conceal cover up a scandal
b : to lie over : envelop a blanket covering her legs

www.merriam-webster.com...
edit on 30-4-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
But no one ever asks why would any country drop a surprise nuke?
Surely it would be suicide? As soon as it was traced back to that country it would be open War and annihilation.

So the answer is only someone who wants open War and annihilation would drop a nuke anywhere.
If I was a leader I wouldn't want my country nuked back into the Stone Age

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Now that "the cat's out the bag", Iran is saying that they have a right to build nukes, like other countries, and will proceed to do so. And, thanks for all the cash and uranium, Obama & Hillary!
edit on 4/30/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
My guess is the next big drop will be the public declassification of the ties between EU/Iran/Sryia/ U1

top topics

<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join