It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 125
<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Important to note with this revelation Deep State just lost a huge chunk of there reatliation capabilities.

link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: TheGOAT

originally posted by: Aallanon
Another Q drop, Sounds like they are saying Briton, France, Germany and Our former Government officials are all complicit

Please explain?

They all profitted from the Iran deal. That's why Merkel,Macron and May pushed to keep the Iran deal alive. F#ck you Merkel.

That's why Macron and Merkle were both just at the WH. Trying to convince is to stay in the Iran deal. I'm assuming Trump let both of them know what time it is, in person, in the oval office. The time of these crazy, evil underhanded deeds are over I think. No more James Bond villan type stuff.

link   
a reply to: TheGOAT

Q says why are France and Germany pressing to stay in the deal?Why, Because they are a part of it.(the dirty part)
Think logically Q says. and now there screwed too.

U1 part should be clear obama,Hillary, ET AL

link   
Now we can clearly see the players on the World stage ! Time for the real show now !

Wanted to add

LET IT RAIN !
edit on 4302018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
The minute U1 is publicly tied to Sria, Iran,EU and of course our very own previous Administration, I believe it will spell the utter demise of a possible win for Dems come the midterms.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Now we can clearly see the players on the World stage ! Time for the real show now !

Q said the first part of the operation is drawing to a close. Part Two = Justice!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: twohawks

That will blow the flood gates open

Ever run out in Hearts?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: TheGOAT

Another Q drop, Sounds like they are saying Briton, France, Germany and Our former Government officials are all complicit

Please explain?

They all profitted from the Iran deal. That's why Merkel,Macron and May pushed to keep the Iran deal alive. F#ck you Merkel.

That's why Macron and Merkle were both just at the WH. Trying to convince is to stay in the Iran deal. I'm assuming Trump let both of them know what time it is, in person, in the oval office. The time of these crazy, evil underhanded deeds are over I think. No more James Bond villan type stuff.

I bet those 2 didn't know Israel had all that evidence, either. Probably kept that close to our vest.
edit on 30-4-2018 by TheGOAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGOAT

I'll bet there is a flurry of activity adn a lot of adult diapers being used in the EU right now

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I feel like a kid on Christmas eve waiting for the sun to rise.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
O tried to transfer 400$ million just before he left the office. What if that was hush money to cover up the shady Iran deal and to keep it intact. Trump ordered a freeze on it last i heard. Israel is now throwing O and his administration to the wolves.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
OMG ! Are you guys seeing this ! Iran has been making nuclear bombs all along ! Lied through their teeth this whole time and took billions of US tax dollars.

Quick! someone call John Kerry to fix this!

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: twohawks
The minute U1 is publicly tied to Sria, Iran,EU and of course our very own previous Administration, I believe it will spell the utter demise of a possible win for Dems come the midterms.

Good point. President Obama directly funded Iran's nuclear weapons program. And the secretive, shady way he gave them the money leaves little room to doubt he knew exactly where that money was going.

Obama should willingly plead guilty to espionage in exchange for a life sentence. Because if he doesn't, I'm pretty sure the Mossad will liquidate him.

Edited to add: Remember, those payments were not authorized by Congress. Obama has no legal justification for why they were made.
edit on 30-4-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: CoramDeo

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 2b9f10 1244154
Emmy awards.
Red carpet event?
Q

45th anual, 2018.

The actual Emmy awards aren't until September.

What if Emmy = M.E.

ME = Middle East?

Daytime Emmy's were today, I believe.

Doh! Looks like Q was being a cheeky bastard. None of us picked up the hint here:

Pompeo arrived in Jordan tonight.

Daytime Emmy's
"As The World Turns"

Yeah...the pedogate connection seems likely to me, as well.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Another Q drop, Sounds like they are saying France, Germany and Our former Government officials are all complicit

Anyone who signed off on the Iran deal is complicit.

Everyone who signed or backed it HAD to know this # was going on..

Fry them all!

Boys, this is TREASON!

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

This is clearly treasonous ..... Espionage is putting it way too lightly

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Also in the news is the Border Caravan? Call it the George Soros Express

Hundreds of Central American migrants demanding asylum at the U.S. border with Mexico Sunday may be poor, but they have support of major foundations, corporations and billionaire George Soros for their well-organized caravan-style invasion.

The caravan is organized by a group called Pueblo sin Fronteras. But the effort is supported by the coalition CARA Family Detention Pro Bono Project, which includes Catholic Legal Immigration Network, the American Immigration Council, the Refugee and Immigration Center for Education and Legal Services and the American Immigration Lawyers Association – thus the acronym CARA. At least three of the four groups are funded By George Soros’ Open Society Foundation, WND has confirmed.

**Last fall, Soros transferred $18 billion to the Open Society Foundations, the network of non-profits Soros uses to advance his globalist, borderless ideology both in the U.S. and around the world. Inside Philanthropy reported in 2016 that Soros, who has said that he considers himself to be “some kind of god,” began laying the groundwork for the foundation to continue his mission after he dies

edit on 30-4-2018 by LurkNoMore because: **Added for the lazies that won't read article

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis

Another Q drop, Sounds like they are saying France, Germany and Our former Government officials are all complicit

Anyone who signed off on the Iran deal is complicit.

Everyone who signed or backed it HAD to know this # was going on..

Fry them all!

Boys, this is TREASON!

Girl here,
, but holy sh1tb@lls - it's happening!!

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: 0bserver1

No, I think she simply went way too far with her material.

There were a lot of journalists who might have agreed with her positions in general who realized that she did them no favors with her overall nastiness.

There certainly a lot of jokes that got approximately zero crowd reaction...along with people looking around to figure out if they were the only ones horrified.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Brevik? As in the guy who went on a killing spree?

new topics

top topics

<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join