It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
a reply to: carewemust

5:5 ?

May 5th = 5:5 occurred to me too, but there's probably not a connection. Q is pretty good with predictions, but not down to the micro level like that.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Different red carpet angle:

Red carpet = blood soaked carpet, blood on the floor?

Meaning: Shout-out to blackhats? We know you were planning an assassination/false flag for this event!

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I think the MOAB was rescheduled to this week for the reason you gave...to not distract from the Koreas summit. And also because either Macron or Merkel were in town all week. I think President Trump wants to munch on popcorn and watch the MOAB's effects without distractions. There's nothing big scheduled for this week.

Edit to add: Because Q said on April 3rd that the MOAB drop would be in April, I'm thinking that he's referring to the next installment of the I.G. Report. This next I.G. release is supposedly going to focus on the FBI/DOJ, and how they (intentionally) broke laws to Help Hillary, and Hurt Trump. It was held last week for the aforementioned reasons. When it comes out, even CNN will forget who Stormy Daniels is.

edit on 4/30/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Red Carpet Origin

The earliest known reference to walking a red carpet in literature is in the play Agamemnon by Aeschylus, written in 458 BC. When the title character returns from Troy, he is greeted by his vengeful wife Clytemnestra who offers him a red path to walk upon:
Wikipedia

Lots of food for thought here:

In Aeschylus’ play, Agamemnon’s wife Clytemnestra lays down a carpet, red or purple; to trick her husband into thinking he’s getting a suitable welcome before she murders him. Agamemnon does speak of his suspicion and the temptation to anger the Gods by such treatment. 

Agamemnon has left his wife, Clytemnestra, to rule his country while he fights the Trojan War, and he returns expecting a loving welcome. Ambition makes him sacrifice his daughter, Iphigenia, and leave his country to help another. Pride causes him to yield to his wife, walk on the purple carpet, and disrespect the gods

The red carpet was laid, and Agamemnon should be asked to tread upon it. A mortal, whatever might be his earthly rank and position, must not walk upon the red carpet. To walk on the red carpet was an act of effrontery, an act of sacrilege defying the authority of the gods. Anybody doing it was charged with hubris or pride. Clytemnestra would take infinite pains to persuade Agamemnon to walk on the red carpet. Agamemnon willy-nilly would become a sinner, and that would justify Clytemnestra to murder him with no plot on her soul. 

She must persuade him to commit an overt act of pride which would symbolize the sin he was about to expiate. That is the meaning of the sacred tapestries on which he was about to tread.

Significance of the Red Carpet episode in Aschylus' Agamemnon

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   
The origins of the red carpet are really interesting. By walking the red carpet you take an invitation to put yourself on a level with God which in turn invites punishment. Macron already (kinda) compared himself to Jupiter (the god) and celebrities (Emmy awards!) are worshipped by the masses almost like gods.

Now combine this with certain ritual practices in those circles...

ETA: I am pretty sure now that this is at least one of the meanings that Q is implying by the use of "red carpet"
edit on 30-4-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Looks like this wasn't well received

I don't think that it wasn't that nice only taking on the potus after all good things he had done.

But maybe I should see it in another context?

edit on 0b27America/ChicagoMon, 30 Apr 2018 06:25:27 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 30 Apr 2018 06:25:27 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Well her job was to roast him too. She had some decent material, in general. She at least brought up media's obsession with Russia and Trump, and she mentioned how Dems are still managing to # things up in spite of that, or because of it.

Just ruined it all with her attacks on Sanders, that was a big mistake. Well, maybe all she cares about is getting publicity for her show.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: CoramDeo

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 2b9f10 1244154
Emmy awards.
Red carpet event?
Q

45th anual, 2018.

The actual Emmy awards aren't until September.

What if Emmy = M.E.

ME = Middle East?

Daytime Emmy's were today, I believe.

Doh! Looks like Q was being a cheeky bastard. None of us picked up the hint here:

Pompeo arrived in Jordan tonight.

Daytime Emmy's
"As The World Turns"

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Food for thought - May 5th

NASA Sets Sights on May 5 Launch of InSight Mars Mission

MarCO consists of two mini-spacecraft and will be the first test of CubeSat technology in deep space. They are designed to test new communications and navigation capabilities for future missions and may aid InSight communications.

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Forgive if mentioned (Still catching up):

Re: "5:5"

NORTH KOREA PUTS CLOCKS BACK 30 MINUTES TO GET IN SYNC WITH SEOUL

www.newsweek.com...

THIS will happen on May 5th. (5/5)
KOREA(5):KOREA(5) = 5:5 (In sync) on 5/5 (May 5)
edit on 30-4-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Supposedly True Pundit is going to be dropping a big story this morning regarding the FBI - supposed to be huge. They have indicated that a major news organization is sitting on a humongous story regarding the FBI/DoJ. Today should be interesting....

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Re #1296 (snippet)

The next phase will bring JUSTICE.

Defense Secretary James Mattis has until end of play on Monday to produce new proposals for the future of the military detention camp at Guantánamo Bay, Cuba, including the possibility of sending new captives to be held at the controversial base.

Trump faces Guantánamo Bay decision that could undermine fight against Isis

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
EAGER LION = IRON EAGLE

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

No, I think she simply went way too far with her material.

There were a lot of journalists who might have agreed with her positions in general who realized that she did them no favors with her overall nastiness.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

No, I think she simply went way too far with her material.

There were a lot of journalists who might have agreed with her positions in general who realized that she did them no favors with her overall nastiness.

There sure were some that thought she went too far.
Enough that an apology was issued by the White House Correspondents Association.
link

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I noticed that not too many were clapping at the dinner or laughing - but the sound didn't match ... lots of clapping and laughter at times. Definitely looked off to me..

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Fairy Tales are real.
The BRIDGE.
[Rifle]
[Pistol]
[Sword]
[No Weapon]
Choose wisely.
Red Dress.
Blue Dress.
White Dress.
Yellow Dress.
Black castle.
Offense.
White Castle.
Defense.
Your move.
[V]

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: liveandlearn
Implication could be that Autists have found an R-rated sex video of a black hat which will not be made available publicly because can't risk children viewing.

Thought I should add...I edited my my post to say that Q earlier said R=Renagade...O code name. May be needed info later.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

“Numerous countries are being considered for the MEETING, but would Peace House/Freedom House, on the Border of North & South Korea, be a more Representative, Important and Lasting site than a third party country?” Trump wrote on Twitter.

“Just asking!”

Trump suggests meeting Kim Jong-un at Peace House on South Korea border
edit on 30-4-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join