It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 118
<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Lest we forget ...Stormclowdsgathering has a new vid up

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Is he one of those guys who will come out in support of Q after the indictments start flowing? That's EASY.

It's more about just the general exposure of Q than James Woods. Though he is a staunch Republican and very well spoken with politics.

And don't forget the comments section...

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
According to Google Trends, the terms "fake news" and "pizzagate" actually arose in mainstream culture at around the same time. I thought Trumps Presidency was the main instigator of the term, but thats not true. Apparently the term was invented to counter pgate and then used by Trump to refer to MSM.

That's right, Trump re-weaponized the term and pointed it in another direction. That was supposed to be Hillary's terminology for everything pizzagate and Russia.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I don't think one has to be all-in sold, merely intrigued by the possibilities.

Be honest, this is a big idea to swallow.

I'm watching and participating the same as I would on a pending volcanic eruption thread. There is no guarantee that it is what it could be, but if it is, you surely DO NOT want to miss it when/if it all goes down because you'll never see its like again.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

This Q Anon interpretation by Praying Medic was great ! Even though a lot of you have been basically laying this out, I still didn't quite understand it completely. It all makes perfect sense now, damm, friggin brilliant ! The Thank-You letter from Q+ today is just the cherry on top to confirm this to me.

LMAO.....this whole " 3-D chess game " between Q team and the deep state just reminded me of playing chess with Matt. I would try SO hard to out smart him, I'd come up with what I thought was a great move and he'd just look and me and say " are you sure you wanna do that ? "

There's still plenty of work to be done and more battles that will need to be fought, but I think a Major battle has just been Won and the World will CHANGE this May in a BIG Way ! Cheers Patriots...Where We Go One We Go All...

here's the YT link in case anyone missed it
www.youtube.com...

edit on 29-4-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Reposting this from page 116 inlight of Praying Medic mentioning FBI

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
This is an interesting, detailed, breakdown of the S/P texts so far. The reason for posting this is so that people can really see how deep this is, how hard to make a case it is, and how they are working, we just can't, and should never see the sausages being made.

It is no wonder that Lisa Page and Peter Strzok turned to Benjamin Wittes for ideas on their ongoing efforts to help Clinton and eliminate Donald Trump.

I imagine the smug nature of Page before the gov goons raided her office is long, long gone. Funny how HRC isn't coming to help her, thank her, not even a shout out for all her help and devotion. Lesson to those at the bottom of the food chain....

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Yup, fingers crossed, but this "feels" right. We'll see tomorrow.

Good Night Gang.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
IMPORTANT - Please assess as it indicates major break through in Magic Square

I've been catching up on adding posts to s/sheet after applying major upgrade. I've had 3 or 4 sensible decodes in a dozen posts already but this one seems to stand out because it's come out with a clear relevant message to blackhats and gives insight to timetable!!

It's also statistically v low possibility of coincidence because, amongst other things, it both adds AND subtracts to source letters using keyword.

Q Post #1293, 1228613, Apr 28 2018 21:19:12

Noted:IP-Ghost:
Q

in reply to blackhat anon post:

Increased chatter re: Mueller.
Are you confused?
Attempts to contact have failed.
Can you trust?
Your move.
11-9bd-23

Input Parameters
Grid size 21x19 - Why? Because of hours/mins in timestamp
keyword "IP-GHOST" - Why? Not much option to use anything else from post!

Result
"WEALLXIAQEMAY"

Interpretation
"We all (get) Killed In Action, Q. Ends May!"

I think Q posted recently about patriots getting killed and I think the Anon post was trying to wind Q up "Can't get hold of your men? (Because we killed them). Have another attack package 11-9bd-23!!"

Q is replying "We will all die for our country; your ability to kill will be gone by end May!"

Views?
edit on 29-4-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typo

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
5 new q drops qntmpkts.keybase.pub

Exciting times.
edit on 29-4-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Is Q referencing the Q apps out there now? Also, interesting to see the Q+ response again. What does the underlined BO stand for in Q lingo?

I doubt it's about the apps. Those are helpful tools. There's new sites like www.qtroops.com which sell T-shirts and hats which really don't sit well with me.

No revolution is complete without a t-shirt. -Trotsky

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Just curious if anyone else here attended a Trump campaign event. I went to an early one, like May.

I've been to a couple during the election. Couldn't make the one yesterday. Pretty interesting. Bunch a normal people. No real disruptions. He still "connects" with his Base.

People report the mood of a rock concert. Admittedly true, and it was strange bumping into people there I knew.

I posted this in a way of understanding Trump. Attending a rally is a very good way to "get it". The press club roasting of Trump by Obama in 2009 or so is another window into the Trumpmind.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Something dodgy with Post #1299!

Note that the IDs are the same for both the Anon and Q's response - possible board compromise?

Or is it Q logging in as an anon and saying that Obama is 18 in the photo the autists found/ (see post 1298 - "Autists on fire"). Followed by logging in as Q and saying "correct" to his previous "R=18" post?

Confused!

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Something dodgy with Post #1299!

Note that the IDs are the same for both the Anon and Q's response - possible board compromise?

Or is it Q logging in as an anon and saying that Obama is 18 in the photo the autists found/ (see post 1298 - "Autists on fire"). Followed by logging in as Q and saying "correct" to his previous "R=18" post?

Confused!

Well, in the numerology I learned (simple english) R is 18 in the english alphabet which reduces to 9.
Maybe they plan to refer to him as 18 or 9 in the future.

Edit to add...He has used R for Renagade

I have to leave the conspiracy to others,
edit on 30-4-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-4-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I think just clarifying/validating that he forgot to log his trip before posting...

So that initial was him.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Worth noting also that in UK an R-Rated movie is usually hard core sex and sold as R-18, i.e. you have to be 18 to view.

edit on 30-4-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
Big exposure for Q here. James Woods has 1.46 M followers in Twitter:

James Woods is a very smart man. That exposure would be grand.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
It's ironic to watch the "MOAB" dropping in Syria after Ru AF just turned over control of the S300 batteries to Syria.

This is along with a fresh declaration that they "can stop US stealth jets", and "no more" US attacks.

Clearly all of the air strikes have not be "against Syria" as the MSM simplifies it. Instead the targets are IS, Clown Facilities, and forward bases / ratlines of Revolutionary Guard. Iraqi Air Force has gotten in on it as well as IAF. It's all about crushing the Hezbollah supply line across northern Syria to Lebanon.

It "set the stage" for Iran Deal 2.0.
edit on 30-4-2018 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Worth noting also that in UK an R-Rated movie is usually hard core sex and sold as R-18, i.e. you have to be 18 to view.

Great catch. The US used to have similar designations. Don't know if it is still in effect.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Implication could be that Autists have found an R-rated sex video of a black hat which will not be made available publicly because can't risk children viewing.

top topics

<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join