It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Directions Within A Dream! What The F?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

The "normal" (if anybody can call a dream 'normal'!) dreams are "figuring it out" or "connecting the dots" to make a linear narrative from bits and pieces. You gain insights and
possibly even figure some stuff out.

Then there is your "instruction dream" where it seems like something outside is helping you or guiding you. Your instructions seem relatively harmless. The blood makes it personal and therefore, meaningful. Start a dream journal!

Enjoy the ride!

On a personal note, I have a recurring dream where I am in a library of a sorts. The books are strange. Not really a paper book but a 3-ring binder of plastic films that look like paper. You can right-swipe them to flip pages. Some "pages" are thicker and you can sample products being discussed (they materialize out of the book!). The book is a vertical study of single product and how they are a hit or go nowhere fast. I usually have several open at one time! They include jingles, reviews, samples, psychological studies, economic impact, etc. Why the heck I am dreaming about these books is beyond me! It is really fascinating stuff!

<< 1   >>

join