It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Directions Within A Dream! What The F?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Now dreams are nothing short of our mind piecing things together! Right?

I kept thinking this same conceptual train of thought for some time as well, but recently a dream included directions and the most recent one was oddly specific.

I saw myself being as myself in a bookstore of some sort, I approached a young woman there and asked her whether they sell personal diaries.

Now as I was looking at the section of diaries I began to sift through all the different ones they had, they had these fancy leather covered ones, hard covered and basic covered diaries. Something strange did occur through which made me realize that these are specific instructions being told to follow, one of the stacks fell to the ground and I picked up these really thick personal diaries, and in all honesty, they are as thick as a harry potter book!

Upon quick browsing through the pile I found the ones I wanted and something strange occurred, when I went through them to see the inside of the pages, I saw blood on some of the pages it looked old dried up, one of the books had a very specific message that said:

"WRITE EVERYTHING DOWN!"

Which I do have to say was rather a bit too specific!

I am not one for writing my dreams down as I don't really bother writing them down, but it seems that someone or something wants me to write down everything I see or am shown?

After bringing up the books to the young woman to make the purchase I said: "Um I'm sorry to bother you or worry you but they seem to have blood on them".

She seemed rather confused and looked through them, and as I saw her flip the pages there was no longer any blood, or messages written on the pages.

So, my fellow readers and viewers of dreams - Why am I being given such a direct instruction?

What could all this mean?

What is the importance of writing it all down?

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Maybe it has no meaning and is just a dream, A bunch of random idea's jammed together to keep your mind moving so you don't forget to keep breathing whilst your otherwise inert.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

Sometimes great ideas come to you in your sleep.

Most often you forget them soon after waking.
Writing things down is both a good memory jog as well as a way of looking for deeper subconcious meaning.

Many people do suggest writing down your dreams as soon as you awaken. So keep a bedside journal. 🙂

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I had a dream about a Planet of the Apes type film, never watched any of the movies as I don't like Apes but this was a gripping story about a president who had a chimpanzee type 'friend' who was in a suit and walked out of Airforce One, when the Apes saw them they went batsh1t crazy and used AF-1 to attack America.

Wish I had written it down as I woke up with a very profound final scene and storyline I can't remember!

Dreams are mental, at certain times I can control mine to fly or even finger random women. I have also had a dream within a dream within a dream. Crazy stuff throwing yourself off a building to prove you were dreaming, then when waking up, flying and falling and then waking up again only to be some kind of parkour superhero before finally waking up for real and taking 2 minutes to prove to myself I was actually awake!

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   
thoughts are fleeting

you need to capture them while you can

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Unless you're getting a revelation from God in a dream (not going to happen) I wouldn't put any stock in them.

It would be extremely naive to base any decision on a dream.

Ask yourself truthfully, how many times have you been told something in a dream in some from, perhaps by watching someone or something, or reading it, or being told it, and then it turning out to be wrong, completely and utterly wrong.

I have no doubt other spirits aside from God can influence dreams. I know wicked spirits/fallen angels, the demons can influence your dreams. But I wouldn't trust them. They are known liars.

That isn't going to happen most likely unless you invite them into your life in any event by dabbling into the occult, or getting involved with someone that is practicing spiritism.

Do we fully understand dreams and why we have them? I don't think we do yet. But I know from personal experience enough to confidently state the above.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Should have taken a left turn at Albuquerque.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

Is that some old joke or a new pun of some sort? I try to avoid roads especially crossroads between 3am - 4am.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Diary is personal.
Blood is Life.

So the bloodied diary was your Diary with your Life story in it.

Angels, demons, Jesus and other entities monitor everybody in the dream world. They always gives hints as to what we must do in the real world.

Oh, if you see a demon, whack it. Its quite funny when they chase you and you wake up.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

Oh, if you see a demon, whack it. It's quite funny when they chase you and you wake up.

Oh, I've experienced many demon-like beings:

1.Some that turned from crows into weird grey skinned human beings.
2.The Weird Black Goo things.
3.Strange ancient mummy looking things frozen in ice.
4.Mist/Fog like beings that seemed demonic.
5.I have seen some strange black skinned beings with no eyes but nose and ears.
6.Giant God-like beings which we would consider Gods of Old.
Etc. The list goes on and on basically!

I have also experienced strange dreams where I was taken to places where I guess:
1. Angels are.
2. Dragons Roam.
3. An elf looking like beings.
4. Worlds that seem too fantasy like to be real!
5. The Vatican.

Etc... I don't know where or why I'm shown all these things and visit these strange places.

I mean they could all be just dreams and yet who knows!

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

She seemed rather confused and looked through them, and as I saw her flip the pages there was no longer any blood, or messages written on the pages.

Maybe her name isn't written in the Book of Life.

Do some research on the Book of Remembrance and the Lamb's Book of Life.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Dreams can have umpteen interpretations, it's best to just figure it out for yourself because one person's interpretation can vary quite differently from the next. For example, I think the dream is telling you to fix/sort your life/priories out. I'll elaborate here:

My interpretation is that the diary is representing the private, personal mind of You and the overall mess (falling, blood) in your dream alludes to your thoughts or actions being a mess. Being told to write them down might be an big subconscious hint to literally write out the pros and cons of you/your life to help you reach a decision about something you've been avoiding/putting off. Something's bugging you deep down about something in your life, and you're probably ignoring it as NBD. Ergo, in my opinion if your dream, it's just you telling yourself to focus on you and sort yourself out.

You can choose to put stock in every one else's interpretation or not. I suggest first doing some personal reflection and finding out what applies only to you instead of fielding everyone else's opinion.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

Is that some old joke or a new pun of some sort? I try to avoid roads especially crossroads between 3am - 4am.

He who does not know Bugs Bunny's quips is a sad soul indeed

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
"WRITE EVERYTHING DOWN!"
Not just your dreams! compare them.
but done expect future and past to mach?

I am worried about the blood!
keep a eye on your health.
And those around you.

or it may just be a odd dream!

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
How about posting a picture of one of your dream entities and picking a geographical location to meet up in the dream world.

Example:
Post a picture of black goo in Time Square, New York.
Then imagining the place with the demon, it should be possible to manifest it in the dream world in a Warped manner.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Seems like good advice. I wish I had written down every good idea or thought I had. When you forget them, it's like starting from square one in a way.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

Oh, if you see a demon, whack it. It's quite funny when they chase you and you wake up.

Oh, I've experienced many demon-like beings:

1.Some that turned from crows into weird grey skinned human beings.
2.The Weird Black Goo things.
3.Strange ancient mummy looking things frozen in ice.
4.Mist/Fog like beings that seemed demonic.
5.I have seen some strange black skinned beings with no eyes but nose and ears.
6.Giant God-like beings which we would consider Gods of Old.
Etc. The list goes on and on basically!

I have also experienced strange dreams where I was taken to places where I guess:
1. Angels are.
2. Dragons Roam.
3. An elf looking like beings.
4. Worlds that seem too fantasy like to be real!
5. The Vatican.

Etc... I don't know where or why I'm shown all these things and visit these strange places.

I mean they could all be just dreams and yet who knows!

because here is the strange place it's not home

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

He who does not know Bugs Bunny's quips is a sad soul indeed
23 skidoo!

edit on 23-4-2018 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   
your own inner 'voice' is giving you a final 'heads up'.... the blood stains and instructions in the blank volumes of Diaries,,, is just a reminder that there is the potential of the personal entries found in the daily content entries ->
Is subject to being Data Mined by somebody with ill intent

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: redletter

"That isn't going to happen most likely unless you invite them into your life in any event by dabbling into the occult, or getting involved with someone that is practicing spiritism."

I have an off topic question. Say you knew someone who could have been practicing that. You didn't know, and said person decided to utterly screw you over using techniques that raised not only your eyebrows and blood pressure, but there are *witnesses*, who also had an eyebrow or 3 go up.

How would it affect you, if you had not a single clue? Been trying to untangle this for 25 years.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join