It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a Project Monarch Victim.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Its widely surmised that MKULTRA was heavily influenced by the Project PAPERCLIP Nazi's.

Thing is MKULTRA ended in the 70's, for all intensive purposes.

I'm aware of that, but I'm far more interested in why the demons are involved, how long they've been involved, why it started and what the end game is - I want it all.

'By demons - be driven'

One of the reasons some people claim the holocaust was a hoax is because of the lack of evidence of Zyklon B traces in/on the walls of the gas chambers. What ever levels were discovered did not apparently tally with the vast quantities required to kill so many people, and should be evident in sample takings.
I've read a few interesting books, and I find myself leaning to the possibility that many if not all of the Jewish people killed in the holocaust were not gassed with cyanide. There is a strong occultist overtone here, which those in the know would've been perfectly aware of.
Most of the Jewish people who escaped Europe were secular Jews. The religious ones were left behind.
Those in the gas chambers weren't poisoned. They were rendered unconscious. The aim was for them to regain consciousness once inside the ovens. They were literally living sacrifices by fire to moloch.
And that is a horrible thought.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
You have a really vivid recollection of memories that were suppressed by various means.....sounds like B.S. to me. If your a victim of MK Ultra.....I'm not an ass. And I pride myself most times at being an ass. We're needed.

link   
dup post removed
edit on Sun Apr 22 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

link   
dup post removed

link   
dup post removed

(post by LoisLane1982 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I normally trust my gut instinct and "feel" a person out. I'm pretty good at it.

I don't see how the story is completely true. Maybe a few slices are. Small ones...

I'm extremely skeptical of this particular thread.

If you want to prove me wrong in a private U2U I will remain open minded and give the benefit of a doubt. I realize a ton of info got censored already.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
You have a really vivid recollection of memories that were suppressed by various means.....sounds like B.S. to me. If your a victim of MK Ultra.....I'm not an ass. And I pride myself most times at being an ass. We're needed.

It's not BS I have no reason to make up BS there is no point. I'm not getting attention on the internet or satisfying some inner pleasure.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
I normally trust my gut instinct and "feel" a person out. I'm pretty good at it.

I don't see how the story is completely true. Maybe a few slices are. Small ones...

I'm extremely skeptical of this particular thread.

If you want to prove me wrong in a private U2U I will remain open minded and give the benefit of a doubt. I realize a ton of info got censored already.

How do I prove you wrong if we spoke privately? What do I have to prove to not be lying?
edit on 22-4-2018 by LoisLane1982 because: Spelling mistake.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LoisLane1982

I sent you a u2u (private message).

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I understand that some details and information should be kept private but generally when things are said out in the open it could potentially help other people.

And why does she have to prove anything to you specifically, privately, anyhow? Don't be creepy mmmk, ty and have a nice night now.

Lois, I think it's ok if you're doing this to satisfy some inner pleasure, I think it can even be related to healing and recovery. I do things to satisfy inner pleasures and that's ok. I think ATS satisfies some inner pleasures for me and that's why I keep coming back (lol), with all of the interesting threads and making connections and discussions. But I get you, too. Watch out for Mr. Muzzleflash, lol.

E-hugs all around.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise
a reply to: muzzleflash

I understand that some details and information should be kept private but generally when things are said out in the open it could potentially help other people.

And why does she have to prove anything to you specifically, privately, anyhow? Don't be creepy mmmk, ty and have a nice night now.

Lois, I think it's ok if you're doing this to satisfy some inner pleasure, I think it can even be related to healing and recovery. I do things to satisfy inner pleasures and that's ok. I think ATS satisfies some inner pleasures for me and that's why I keep coming back (lol), with all of the interesting threads and making connections and discussions. But I get you, too. Watch out for Mr. Muzzleflash, lol.

E-hugs all around.

I don't think It's to satisfy some inner pleasure..lol. I'm not really getting anything out of this. A bunch of people private messaged me to say I shouldn't be posting on here because It's full of government schills. There have also been warnings. I can't rewrite history. I'm just stating the facts.
I've been drinking again tonight and am going to stop posting on here. It wasn't as interesting as I thought it would be.
People are stupid. It never fails.
Goodnight all.
Now I need to figure out how to delete my account.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoisLane1982
going to stop posting on here. It wasn't as interesting as I thought it would be.

I may have just won a bet with someone.

Either way, be well and best wishes.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: LoisLane1982
going to stop posting on here. It wasn't as interesting as I thought it would be.

I may have just won a bet with someone.

Either way, be well and best wishes.

Lol...okay.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LoisLane1982

I'm sorry you didn't find what you were looking for and that we weren't interesting enough for you, lol.

Have a good night now. Take care.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join