It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a Project Monarch Victim.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: LoisLane1982

crazy as it may sound I also heard similar things from psycopathic manipulators.

what is my first song in my signature?

hello my name is HUMAN. Why do I have that? You already know why.

I am quite good at holding multiple viewpoints so I let people manipulate one view while I watch lol. Im not supposed to remember. Oh but I do.

Gabriel lol...

so you might sound crazy, but I'm recognizing quite a lot from your post I can identify with minus the sex. for me its always more esoteric than literal. demonic is an understatement, and the demonic loves the bible for whatever reason. I went through some hell and Im not supposed to be alive..

Ill just say I heard the same lies and was being programmed I think. but for me it was too late I had already lived a quarter of a century. In other words I love to play dumb.

I will help destroy evil, just by being an awesome loving human first. Haha, I win every time. Don't bet against love.

edit on 22-4-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
Googling your user name brings up some pretty weird stuff, including allegations of making scenes at children's play places. What's up with that?

Uh-oh. You're not supposed to out this kind of fantasy-prone stuff, though it is a 'gray area'.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Sublimecraft

for all intensive purposes.

It's "for all INTENTS and PURPOSES." Not intensive purposes. Intents and purposes.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

MK ultra has been a subject i've researched on for quite a few years now. I know what they try to do with the subconcious mind and how they split personalities.

I have a few questions. Can you describe any nightmares that may be linked to what you went through? What were they like?

Have you had any "supernatural" encounters? if so, can you describe the experience?

Have you ever heard of Remote Neural Monitoring?

Sometimes T.V shows like "Stranger things" can speak many truths in forms of fiction. Not sure if you have watched that series, especially with regards to "the upside down" realm. How would you rate this show on a scale from 1- 10 in terms of truth?

Hi,

I have a lot of nightmares, but I have sleep paralysis happen quite often. It's usually some dark force trying to touch me. It has happened so many times that I have gotten used to it.
I have had supernatural experiences. When I was with the man that was also tortured alongside me we had the ability to hold each other's soul. I remember in programming they said it was thermodynamics. We also exchanged energies. Something else has been happening too that I don't want to talk about here because if people don't believe what I wrote they won't believe this part. I will just say it has to do with advanced artificial intelligence.
I have heard of remote neural monitoring. I have experienced all kinds of technology and believe they monitor my brain. It is mad science.
When I was younger I remember one of them saying "We are just testing some stuff out on her". I believe they have been testing new technology on me. They did have the ability to speak through me in a different voice claiming that it was "God". That is part of the artificial intelligence. Their technology is further advanced than people would assume. They can also see into and predict the future accurately. They had the occult power to foster to future and know where I would be at certain times.

I started to watch stranger things one evening and I couldn't make it through the first episode. It made me feel too upset and I felt like it was based on satinisim and mind control.

The videos I actually don't know if they're accurate. I think the Anna Nicole smith clown face is Monarch dissociation. I have done that before when I regressed back into a childlike state. It's normal for trauma victims to do this if life gets too painful. There is a programming video somewhere on the internet that is accurate. They used clips of Disney movies then images of a sheep slaughterhouse. I have found that video online and it was shown to me during programming so that one is real.
Thanks for welcoming me to the forum.

edit on Sun Apr 22 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote Quote Crash Course

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: dddbbb4854

I had to dig much deeper into her story on my own and found the names of a few of her abusers. I believe they are now watching me as well and are much more afraid of me than her, but may cause harm to her to stop me from burning down their castle.

Since yesterday?? She posted this OP yesterday. So, since yesterday you dug into her story and now you're being followed already? In less than 24 hours you tried to burn down their castle and they're on to you? You work fast.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

After reading your thread many times I have come to the conclusion that you may suffer from a severe case of PTSD. After an event that causes much stress and that event being repeated time and time again can bring one with PTSD to make sense of it all with a fictional event or events. Also a large portion of those that suffer from this severe PTSD have a family history of schizophrenia and alcoholism. Do you know if that has or is happening in your case?

I would also like to add that drinking is a great coping mechanism when used properly. Just make sure to never lash out or become sad. When those happen it is time to stop... for the night at least. In everything I have said I do not wish to upset you in any way just want to inform which I am sure you have heard before.

Kindest regards ALLAROUNDYOU

Well. I am diagnosed by psychiatry with a huge amount of disorders except schizophrenia. My dad has used psychiatry to control and discredit me. He has been in the psych ward before telling the doctors that I am a dangerous and violent person. They use mental institutions to retraumatize the victim and induce a state of helplessness. I met another person who's father was a freemason shriner and she was sold to men for sex as a small child. She definitely suffered from PTSD she believed that she had been to heaven with Jesus and was his wife. She would hallucinate and say outlandish things. I had to stop talking to her because it was so overwhelming. She was broken from the long term abuse.
I really dont care if people think I'm schizophrenic and having delusions. I know what happened to be true so it doesn't bother me. I have nothing to prove anymore. I'm so desensitized to all of it that it has just become normal to me.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I have heard of remote neural monitoring. I have experienced all kinds of technology and believe they monitor my brain. It is mad science.

Yes, i also believe its possible. Have you also heard of predictive programming? Something like that was also previewed in movies.

The questions I asked before is usually commom esperience within MK ultra victims. I asked to verify mostly if your claims were true.

I can see that you have alot of knowledge so I will leave it at that.

I am sorry for what you went through. I heard horror stories. And I can't really imagine what goes through the heads of direct victims.

But in any case, many are victims to MK ultra programming if they are watching mainstream television. The only thing else i can say is that you aren't alone.

Just that many aren't aware that they have been mk ultra'd themselves,

I should be welcoming you to zombieland.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoisLane1982

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

After reading your thread many times I have come to the conclusion that you may suffer from a severe case of PTSD. After an event that causes much stress and that event being repeated time and time again can bring one with PTSD to make sense of it all with a fictional event or events. Also a large portion of those that suffer from this severe PTSD have a family history of schizophrenia and alcoholism. Do you know if that has or is happening in your case?

I would also like to add that drinking is a great coping mechanism when used properly. Just make sure to never lash out or become sad. When those happen it is time to stop... for the night at least. In everything I have said I do not wish to upset you in any way just want to inform which I am sure you have heard before.

Kindest regards ALLAROUNDYOU

Well. I am diagnosed by psychiatry with a huge amount of disorders except schizophrenia. My dad has used psychiatry to control and discredit me. He has been in the psych ward before telling the doctors that I am a dangerous and violent person. They use mental institutions to retraumatize the victim and induce a state of helplessness. I met another person who's father was a freemason shriner and she was sold to men for sex as a small child. She definitely suffered from PTSD she believed that she had been to heaven with Jesus and was his wife. She would hallucinate and say outlandish things. I had to stop talking to her because it was so overwhelming. She was broken from the long term abuse.
I really dont care if people think I'm schizophrenic and having delusions. I know what happened to be true so it doesn't bother me. I have nothing to prove anymore. I'm so desensitized to all of it that it has just become normal to me.

Here's some info that might help you get to the truth of things. I, too, have seen things, demons. Ever since I was a little kid. I remember my grandmother and mother freaking out and screamed because they saw me go down into the basement when I, the next moment, came to the living room from the upstairs, meaning that was impossible to go to the basement. This same thing, I saw in a sleep paralysis. A kid that looked like me but wasnt me. I saw it before them. Then, I was asleep in my bed and had sleep paralysis again, everything around me was vivid. I could clearly see everything but not move. In the upper left corner of my room was a black demon that I can describe how he looked, pitch black, looked like he was in a position like golem from lord fo the rings, sharp red eyes, a long black tail, and black wings ontop of that an aura of black smoke. He looked directly at me and I freaked out. I've seen things. But I also know the power of the brain. Sometimes your brain plays tricks on you. I'm very certain you have ptsd. And your way of coping with it is creating a story to explain why all of this happened to you. I am very sorry for your troubled past.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: dddbbb4854
I have been lurking this forum for a long time finally feel compelled to speak up. I have a friend who describes very similar situations to yours and I have some questions for you.

Did you ever believe you were in any real danger when waking up or was it just all of the psychological torture and mind games?

Did they begin watching or following anyone you spoke with when you were starting to wake up?

I had to dig much deeper into her story on my own and found the names of a few of her abusers. I believe they are now watching me as well and are much more afraid of me than her, but may cause harm to her to stop me from burning down their castle.

When I woke up I felt like I was going to die. I was actually being terrorized. My mind was in a really healthy place before I woke up because I had been taking really good care of myself. I felt like I was in imminent danger. They were also using voice to skull on me to further induce terror. They said I would die and go to hell repeatedly to battle Armageddon. It was all very stressful. I remembered the torture when I was lying in bed trying to get to sleep. I remembered the rape and the abuse of my mom and I got triggered into Delta programming. I felt a huge rush of adriniline and strength overtake me. I ended up in the hospital that night after some out of control actions, and my nervous system started to shut down. I remember the nurses saying "that is from trauma". I was in a paranoid state and felt terror around me. I wasn't in any real danger at the time it was just psychological overload. I later was held in the hospital and they tried to retraumatize me again. My handler at the time was trying to get me sent to a forensic psychiatric hospital saying I was a violent offender. The handler was connected to a Satanist group that told him what to do with me. They bribed him to do this with rewards. He did not have my best interest at heart. When I talked to the forensic psychiatrist they had lined up to see me to try to take me to the prison I told her everything. She knew about this program and could tell I was being targeted and abused. She was helpful and also told me that she was going to start lobbying for people that were being falsely accused of being criminals. If they were trying to send me to jail it backfired. A nurse at the hospital helped me too. He said he knew what was going on and would advocate for me. He said he knew I was being abused, and this had happened in that hospital before. I went home after and was still scared. I didn't know weather I would live or die. I confronted the handler about his position and he was shocked that I knew what he was doing. It hasn't been fun and has been a lot of chaos.
They always embedded in my mind triggers that I would be tortured and murdered. They always said that to me. They said if I spoke something terrible would happen to me. They said if I told another person that person would die too. They used a lot of psychological terror to science me. I still get a bit nervous that if I talk about it someone will come and kill me. That hasn't happened though.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Do you remember them killing animals in cages in front of you as a young child or was that a boys thing

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

Do you remember them killing animals in cages in front of you as a young child or was that a boys thing

No I don't remember anything like that, but I remember things like being thrown into a deep pool as a baby not knowing how to swim and struggling not to drown.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

No I don't remember anything like that, but I remember things like being thrown into a deep pool as a baby not knowing how to swim and struggling not to drown.

baby or 4-5 years old? You dont remember things as a baby.

Random, but is your name Claire?
edit on 22-4-2018 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I think that is called Toughening You the heck up

Sometimes it is better not to remember things in the past - just think happy thoughts lady and put all that bad stuff in the past it was not your fault , look for the positive things in your life now .

insure your old pop to the hilt and show him how to fly down the stairs

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I think that is called Toughening You the heck up

Sometimes it is better not to remember things in the past - just think happy thoughts lady and put all that bad stuff in the past it was not your fault , look for the positive things in your life now .

insure your old pop to the hilt and show him how to fly down the stairs

Yes that is true. It is just the way it is. There's not too much I can do except overcome it, and I can. I have overcome a lot of this and am still in one piece. I have people to live for and reasons to still be here despite what happened. I can overcome it to rise above and will.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Have you abused someone, OP?

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Sublimecraft

for all intensive purposes.

It's "for all INTENTS and PURPOSES." Not intensive purposes. Intents and purposes.

Oh dayum.

I thought it was 'for all tents and porpoises'

Never take a good education for granite

edit on 22-4-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Why were your sisters not harmed? How were they affected?

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

They’re talking about the friend who has said similar things, not the OP. At least that’s how I read it.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
My heart goes out to you.
I once met another victim of this sort of abuse. That was in the early 1970s and because I'd grown up in a sheltered world, I simply could not believe the story she told. It was obvious that she was a very troubled person and very afraid but I just couldn't believe that people could treat a child so horribly.
It wasn't until she was tortured and killed by persons unknown that I realized that her story was true. It would be many years before the Franklin scandal emerged and I spoke with investigators in that case and learned that the real story had never been told. It was far too gruesome.
I hope you can find peace and build a life for yourself.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

MK ultra has been a subject i've researched on for quite a few years now. I know what they try to do with the subconcious mind and how they split personalities.

I have a few questions. Can you describe any nightmares that may be linked to what you went through? What were they like?

Have you had any "supernatural" encounters? if so, can you describe the experience?

Have you ever heard of Remote Neural Monitoring?

Sometimes T.V shows like "Stranger things" can speak many truths in forms of fiction. Not sure if you have watched that series, especially with regards to "the upside down" realm. How would you rate this show on a scale from 1- 10 in terms of truth?

Hi,

I have a lot of nightmares, but I have sleep paralysis happen quite often. It's usually some dark force trying to touch me. It has happened so many times that I have gotten used to it.
I have had supernatural experiences. When I was with the man that was also tortured alongside me we had the ability to hold each other's soul. I remember in programming they said it was thermodynamics. We also exchanged energies. Something else has been happening too that I don't want to talk about here because if people don't believe what I wrote they won't believe this part. I will just say it has to do with advanced artificial intelligence.
When I was younger I remember one of them saying "We are just testing some stuff out on her". I believe they have been testing new technology on me. They did have the ability to speak through me in a different voice claiming that it was "God". That is part of the artificial intelligence. Their technology is further advanced than people would assume. They can also see into and predict the future accurately. They had the occult power to foster to future and know where I would be at certain times.

I started to watch stranger things one evening and I couldn't make it through the first episode. It made me feel too upset and I felt like it was based on satinisim and mind control.

The videos I actually don't know if they're accurate. I think the Anna Nicole smith clown face is Monarch dissociation. I have done that before when I regressed back into a childlike state. It's normal for trauma victims to do this if life gets too painful. There is a programming video somewhere on the internet that is accurate. They used clips of Disney movies then images of a sheep slaughterhouse. I have found that video online and it was shown to me during programming so that one is real.
Thanks for welcoming me to the forum.

edit on Sun Apr 22 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote Quote Crash Course

This smacks of the foia on mind control release that just hit the net.

www.muckrock.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join