It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a Project Monarch Victim.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Oh ok, lol. I have never seen that one.

a reply to: MountainLaurel

Link isn't working right, it's just going to this thread?

opps, here you go

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoisLane1982

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
Just for the record, I believe MKULTRA was a Military Project while Project Monarch was more commonly associated with members of the general populace who fit their profile in their methodologies.

Why they do these things seems incomprehensible.

Once I came across "the Document" I was surprised at how many things seemed to line up for me as well. I never had the sex slave conditioning, but I was amazed at how many other aspects just fell into place.

If you don't mind me asking, how and when did you come across the Project Monarch information?

I just heard of Monarch because the programmer told me that my parents had "signed me up" for that. I had heard of it before because of the internet but when I remembered when I was 31 (almost 32) I knew what that was. It was torture.

So, we're your parents military? You mentioned[snipped]. He was the High Priest of the Church of Satan for the Army, correct? We're your parents also Army? What career field were they in? It wouldn't happen to be Psychological Operations would it?
edit on Sun Apr 22 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

The probation officer saw this and asked her if I was hypnotized. She lead me into a room and (this is where it gets weird) she turned into a demon.

She did not really turn into a demon. Hypnosis is a state of consciousness between awake and asleep. Basically you retain your awareness but are extremely suggestible with dream hallucinations.

If someone tells you they will transform into a demon at a certain cue, your unconscious mind creates the imagery. This is why multiple hypnotised people will describe the same phenomenon differently - their brains all interpret the details subjectively.

The 'supernatural' aspects of mind control are added for two purposes: to further traumatise the victim, and to discredit them. During the 'satanic panic' many abused children were ignored because the main group of accusers were biased Christians claiming all sorts of devilry and exaggerations. Sure there are sacrifices and rituals but they serve psychological purposes, especially helping to hypnotise those involved and terrify the victims. Primarily the modern methodology for mind control was perfected by the Nazis who brought it to America through Paperclip, but it appears to have roots in Egypt. Many later cultures used pedophilia as a means of controlling/molding young soldiers.

Assuming your story is true, im sorry to hear this happened to you. Their pyramid will crumble...

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
Just for the record, I believe MKULTRA was a Military Project while Project Monarch was more commonly associated with members of the general populace who fit their profile in their methodologies.

Why they do these things seems incomprehensible.

Once I came across "the Document" I was surprised at how many things seemed to line up for me as well. I never had the sex slave conditioning, but I was amazed at how many other aspects just fell into place.

If you don't mind me asking, how and when did you come across the Project Monarch information?

I just heard of Monarch because the programmer told me that my parents had "signed me up" for that. I had heard of it before because of the internet but when I remembered when I was 31 (almost 32) I knew what that was. It was torture.

So, we're your parents military? You mentioned [snipped]. He was the High Priest of the Church of Satan for the Army, correct? We're your parents also Army? What career field were they in? It wouldn't happen to be Psychological Operations would it?

They weren't military but their parents were. My mom was a slave and abused. They used her abuse in my programming to traumatize me. This man [snipped] was spoken of often by the programmer. The programmer claimed to be military and a psychological warfare expert. I didn't know A lot of what was happening because I was just a child. My dad is a Satanist though I'm not sure what his rank is though but he is willing to do a lot. There are different levels of Satanism.
edit on Sun Apr 22 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya

The probation officer saw this and asked her if I was hypnotized. She lead me into a room and (this is where it gets weird) she turned into a demon.

She did not really turn into a demon. Hypnosis is a state of consciousness between awake and asleep. Basically you retain your awareness but are extremely suggestible with dream hallucinations.

If someone tells you they will transform into a demon at a certain cue, your unconscious mind creates the imagery. This is why multiple hypnotised people will describe the same phenomenon differently - their brains all interpret the details subjectively.

The 'supernatural' aspects of mind control are added for two purposes: to further traumatise the victim, and to discredit them. During the 'satanic panic' many abused children were ignored because the main group of accusers were biased Christians claiming all sorts of devilry and exaggerations. Sure there are sacrifices and rituals but they serve psychological purposes, especially helping to hypnotise those involved and terrify the victims. Primarily the modern methodology for mind control was perfected by the Nazis who brought it to America through Paperclip, but it appears to have roots in Egypt. Many later cultures used pedophilia as a means of controlling/molding young soldiers.

Assuming your story is true, im sorry to hear this happened to you. Their pyramid will crumble...

I don't know that much about the brain and altered states. They were using drugs on me as well so I'm assuming that had something to do with it too. I forgive myself though all I could do was go through it.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LoisLane1982

This stuff has deep roots to the holocaust too.

That's out of left field - do you want to expand on that a bit?

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Its widely surmised that MKULTRA was heavily influenced by the Project PAPERCLIP Nazi's.

Thing is MKULTRA ended in the 70's, for all intensive purposes.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Its widely surmised that MKULTRA was heavily influenced by the Project PAPERCLIP Nazi's.

Thing is MKULTRA ended in the 70's, for all intensive purposes.

I'm aware of that, but I'm far more interested in why the demons are involved, how long they've been involved, why it started and what the end game is - I want it all.

'By demons - be driven'

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
why the demons are involved, how long they've been involved, why it started and what the end game is - I want it all.

Check out the preface to Carl Sagan's the Demon Haunted World.

Of course many appeal to darkness. Yet that doesnt mean they're going to go out and hurt people.

I find the 'great evil', aside from petty greed or the like, big picture here, it mainly all comes down to the pitfalls of group psychology (that makes all humans universally into doosh bigot bombs whatever) and its role in our virtually complete lack of cultural evolution (since the dawn of recorded history). And that's why all that has mostly taken over the brunt of my work the past year or so in particular.

edit on 21-4-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
So proud of a spiritual warrior like you....you're invincible, ya know

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Regardless of religious beliefs, it is absolutely disgusting that some humans can treat other humans, especially minors, in such horrendous ways. You displayed much courage by posting your story on here and I hope things can improve for you in your life.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Reading your post made me feel nausea. Horrifying stuff. A small, silent prayer sent.

Then i saw a thread by ATS member gortex, about a random fan rocking with Dave Grohl, and now i feel a bit better. So i thought i link it here too, if you or someone else needs something cheerful after this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   
So, so sorry life has been such misery and evil. Please know you are not alone.

Until the internet, I was totally ignorant of such evil in our world. You didn't do this to yourself and didn't deserve it.

Is there any way that psychiatry can help rid your mind of these awful memories? Make them go away? I've heard shock therapy does help reduce the trauma of bad memories.

I only wish you the best for the future and please know you have my heartfelt empathy. I heard you, I believe you. You are not alone.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I sense bs. Sorry to call you out, but, very well thought out story for somebody who happens to be in shock realizing their past. I dont think you would focus on the sex thing as much, if you were part of this program, but you did because of shock value. Now I dont know if youre exposing an alternate version of your actual past, to which if theres any connection between this made up story and your real back story, I apologize. But If you were actually telling the truth, there would be a vast aray of things you'd talk about, wouldnt there? Like what you did on a normal week. I'd like to know details. You mainly used sensitive topics to boost the shock factor, I mean come on, lil obvious.

I also googled your username and found what an above poster found. I can definitely with 100% confidence say you are lying. If so, decent troll. Seen worse attempts here.

edit on 22-4-2018 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Soulece

I would feel relief if this is a lie.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Soulece

It's weird. When I google the username, I literally get one result and it is this thread.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

I think those are induced hallucinations in combination with other states of anxiety. You said it yourself too, they use a lot of technology to create illusions they benefit from.

There are several things going on here, assuming the OP is being truthful. If hypnotism was being used then the hypnotist has the power to induce all sorts of hallucinations. Also I don't doubt some sort of abuse did occur, and that can have a very negative impact on the mental health of a person, leading to different levels of schizophrenia. The OP may very well believe they saw a demon but that's unlikely to be case realistically. This is why religion is such a dangerous thing imo, it degrades the line between reality and fantasy and makes people more susceptible to this type of psychological manipulation.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I used google, entered Laura project monarch and got some links to 'Self Control', a sort of MKULTRA song (at least in the video) by Laura Branigan...

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   
You will be ok, and they will not.
There is power in prayer, and we are mighty.
We will lift you up!
Our God is slow to anger, but deadly to those who incense him with injustice towards those who are in his care.

Be strong! We are with you!
Our God is with us to the ends of the Earth

Jeremiah 33:3 Call unto me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things which you know not.

Call Out to Him, as we also do on your behalf

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I used google, entered Laura project monarch and got some links to 'Self Control', a sort of MKULTRA song (at least in the video) by Laura Branigan...

OP used a name earlier that got snipped. It shows up in the preview of a google result. I tried that too and didn't see anything.

I didn't use other keywords though like 'monarch' in my searches.

It's fascinating and I'm not trying to debunk the OP. I came here many years ago with my own wild story and I know how it goes. I'm just intrigued and trying to find more information.

edit on 22-4-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join