It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a Project Monarch Victim.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
Googling your user name brings up some pretty weird stuff, including allegations of making scenes at children's play places. What's up with that?

I have no idea. I don't use this username at all. *Snip*
edit on 4/21/2018 by Zaphod58 because: Personal information removed

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LoisLane1982

I'll say... You are either truthful or one hell of a storywriter.... And I'm going with you telling the truth.

1St thing.. Welcome here. Whatever you need to say, whatever you need to get out... Do it.

ATS is a place that can tear apart a thread and at other times? We will stand by you shoulder to shoulder to protect and defend you 110%.

Im sure you fall into the second category. I think you've nothing to gain by lying and everything to gain by your honesty.

Some things just can't not be true. We support you. We will listen. We will help, reply, advise and pray for you.

Anything, anytime... ask us. Message us privately or thru your threads. This is one of those instances where we can throw aside our differences, religions, politics... Because with you we have many ears to listen, mouths to speak, and opinions to express.

God bless you, good luck.. and we all are here for you... and don't forget to keep us informed.

MS/EMT/Christian/Member/Human
edit on 21-4-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Tragic and interesting story, laura. Hoping whatever demons you face, you are able to overcome them.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoisLane1982

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

How do you know it was a demon? What did this demon look like?

Can we get some physical descriptions, please and thanks.

Well. I really dont like talking about that because it makes the other stuff sound unbelievable. I probably should have left that part out. She said she was the "wife of the devil." Her name was [snipped]. I found an article on her about a boy she had been "counselling" and he ended up killing his sister shortly after. I wouldn't be surprised if she programmed him to do that.

Well at least there's an obit. One demon down. I think it's the same person eh?

[snipped]

edit on 21-4-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

edit on 4.22.2018 by Kandinsky because: Snipped personal details

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Your motivation seems one of subconscious intent then, as a part of closure and better coping of going through what you did to function more normally.

It then, of course, can help in exposing it, as more of these cases are being revealed-see the one with Hollywood if not familiar already.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

I'll say... You are either truthful or one hell of a storywriter.... And I'm going with you telling the truth.

1St thing.. Welcome here. Whatever you need to say, whatever you need to get out... Do it.

ATS is a place that can tear apart a thread and at other times? We will stand by you shoulder to shoulder to protect and defend you 110%.

Im sure you fall into the second category. I think you've nothing to gain by lying and everything to gain by your honesty.

Some things just can't not be true. We support you. We will listen. We will help, reply, advise and pray for you.

Anything, anytime... ask us. Message us privately or thru your threads. This is one of those instances where we can throw aside our differences, religions, politics... Because with you we have many ears to listen, mouths to speak, and opinions to express.

God bless you, good luck.. and we all are here for you... and don't forget to keep us informed.

MS/EMT/Christian/Member/Human

Thank you. I am telling the truth. It is true I have nothing to gain. I have already lost a lot. I have shared my story..(not as much) to a Christian minister and she kind of helped me by believing me. She had done a tour of Canada for missionary work and met someone else like me as well so she believed me. I also said some of the same things the other woman said like they said they were trying to "scare me to death". I will be okay though no matter what happens. I believe in God.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Sounds pretty fake and poorly worded. I figure this is controlled opposition to diffuse the truth behind mkultra and make us all look bad. D for effort

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoisLane1982

How do you know it was a demon? What did this demon look like?

Can we get some physical descriptions, please and thanks.

Well. I really dont like talking about that because it makes the other stuff sound unbelievable. I probably should have left that part out. She said she was the "wife of the devil." Her name was Dr. Lanalee Cleveland-schmidt. I found an article on her about a boy she had been "counselling" and he ended up killing his sister shortly after. I wouldn't be surprised if she programmed him to do that.

Well at least there's an obit. One demon down. I think it's the same person eh?

On January 23rd, 2015, DR. LANALEE CLEVELAND-SCHMIDT passed away in Vancouver, British Columbia at the age of 73.

mbfunerals.com...

Yes. You might find the court article as well. I believe there is a picture of her too if you search images...blonde hair black jacket.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Protricity2k
Sounds pretty fake and poorly worded. I figure this is controlled opposition to diffuse the truth behind mkultra and make us all look bad. D for effort

It might be poorly worded but It's not fake. I don't care what you think though. You can hate me.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I think those are induced hallucinations in combination with other states of anxiety. You said it yourself too, they use a lot of technology to create illusions they benefit from.

I believe that you saw what you think you saw. I have come to the belief as well that many groups have been using illusions to guide this world for a long time.

The Dr. was in control and she had the power of other worldly fear from you. That was her purpose. If looking like a fish would have had that effect then that would have been what you saw.

If you look deep inside yourself when you are ready, you will find that you posses a great and scary power under your own control. It will empower you to break through the illusions and choose reality.

The fear becomes power. Think of your reason. You personally. The noble things like family, friends and a common sense of good arent enough.

YOU that have been wronged have a righteous claim to freedom from what was done. Your own reason for why this must all end will be infinitely more powerful than someone who only just fears these things happening to them and their own.

You have been through it. Way beyond just trying to prevent it, your experience injects into the human hive mind the very will to end it.

People hear stories like yours and they are emboldened by them. These stories used to cause fear and instinctual recoil into mental hiding. It was too much for other generations to bear considering the foundation of lies they still held true collectively. Now more people are seeing that there is nothing to fear but fear itself. We are all but mortals.

The world is waking up to this and "flight" isnt coming to mind anymore.

edit on 4 21 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Just for the record, I believe MKULTRA was a Military Project while Project Monarch was more commonly associated with members of the general populace who fit their profile in their methodologies.

Why they do these things seems incomprehensible.

Once I came across "the Document" I was surprised at how many things seemed to line up for me as well. I never had the sex slave conditioning, but I was amazed at how many other aspects just fell into place.

If you don't mind me asking, how and when did you come across the Project Monarch information?

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
Just for the record, I believe MKULTRA was a Military Project while Project Monarch was more commonly associated with members of the general populace who fit their profile in their methodologies.

Why they do these things seems incomprehensible.

Once I came across "the Document" I was surprised at how many things seemed to line up for me as well. I never had the sex slave conditioning, but I was amazed at how many other aspects just fell into place.

If you don't mind me asking, how and when did you come across the Project Monarch information?

I just heard of Monarch because the programmer told me that my parents had "signed me up" for that. I had heard of it before because of the internet but when I remembered when I was 31 (almost 32) I knew what that was. It was torture.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I understand.

I'm so sorry you went through that...I've had my experiences as well and I understand what horrors I've been through so I can't only extend my hand as someone who sympathizes with your situation greatly.

Welcome to ATS.

May your stay here be therapeutic.

It has been for a lot of us.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

I understand.

I'm so sorry you went through that...I've had my experiences as well and I understand what horrors I've been through so I can't only extend my hand as someone who sympathizes with your situation greatly.

Welcome to ATS.

May your stay here be therapeutic.

It has been for a lot of us.

Thanks. I think I'll be okay until It's over. I'm waiting to die so I can start living

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Which document, the one that I just linked?

a reply to: tadaman

I agree with all of this so much, ily and thank you for existing.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS LL
I'm so very sorry this happened to you and I hope you will find some answers and comfort here. There are many of us here that know MK-ultra is very real and sadly goes on to this day. It was very brave of you to come here and tell your story....this place is not for sissies, lol, can be a tough place. Just ignore the "meanies" !

I know you have your hands full with this thread, but you might find this thread interesting if you wanna jump down the rabbit hole. Have you ever heard of Q ? If not, it's basically a collaborated effort lead by some sort of Military / Government insider "Q" or it's some crazy psy-op ? Either way, one of the most important things we are trying to expose is Child sex trafficking, satanic sexual abuse, MK-ultra and much more. It requires A LOT of reading and research, but it will connect the dots to many things that you may find helpful. We're all crazy there, but we manage to find some humor and unity while dealing with very serious and painful realities.

God Bless LL and cheers

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

Welcome to ATS LL
I'm so very sorry this happened to you and I hope you will find some answers and comfort here. There are many of us here that know MK-ultra is very real and sadly goes on to this day. It was very brave of you to come here and tell your story....this place is not for sissies, lol, can be a tough place. Just ignore the "meanies" !

I know you have your hands full with this thread, but you might find this thread interesting if you wanna jump down the rabbit hole. Have you ever heard of Q ? If not, it's basically a collaborated effort lead by some sort of Military / Government insider "Q" or it's some crazy psy-op ? Either way, one of the most important things we are trying to expose is Child sex trafficking, satanic sexual abuse, MK-ultra and much more. It requires A LOT of reading and research, but it will connect the dots to many things that you may find helpful. We're all crazy there, but we manage to find some humor and unity while dealing with very serious and painful realities.

God Bless LL and cheers

www.abovetopsecret.com...

No I haven't heard of Q. It sounds interesting though. I will ignore the mean people.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

These were most common links when I started looking into it.

Project Monarch

Project Monarch - Mind Control

edit on 4/21/18 by GENERAL EYES because: added link

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Oh ok, lol. I have never seen that one.

a reply to: MountainLaurel

Link isn't working right, it's just going to this thread?
edit on 21-4-2018 by geezlouise because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

I don't read them anymore because it tends to sent off a whole host of unpleasantness for me.

I think in some ways the manuals themselves have the ability to activate dormant conditioning.

I stay the heck away from them like the plague.

Should advise a heavy Trigger Warning on them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join