It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Suggests Appointment of Special Counsel Was Illegal After James Comey Leaks

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

edit on 4/21/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Do I need to remind you of the topic of this thread?

Ha! Mr rabbit trail himself.

You continually go after Devin Nunes when
the topic is James Comey and his leaking.

Done.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships
Sorry. I was making the same point in another thread.

In this thread the conversation started here. A response to your reference to the Nunes memo. www.abovetopsecret.com...

The question has not been answered. In either thread.

As to this thread, I'll say it again. Trump's legal opinions are worth nothing.

edit on 4/21/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Ok, fair enough.

However we have already covered Nunes here
and there and everywhere. So ...

You want to talk about Comey and the leaks of classified material?

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Since the topic is Trump's opinion. Sure. I'll repeat myself.
Trump's legal opinions are worthless.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Well then, wait for the IG report.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   

You too.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Well then, wait for the IG report.

Taking bets on how long the Mainstream Media will continue to speak highly of the Inspector General, as sections of his findings on Obama Admin illegal or improper activities continue to be made public.

They are reporting the McCabe findings, but will that continue as more "beloved" public figures are outed?

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

However, since Comey let Clinton off the hook
before she was interviewed, and all of the other
things he acted with impunity and this factors
into my assessment of his character.

Also one can learn a lot by reading twitter
even when a person thinks they are
incognito. Twitter goes back years
unless the person erases their posts.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
They are reporting the McCabe findings, but will that continue as more "beloved" public figures are outed?

Doubtful, as McCabe is already planning a lawsuit over it.
As he says now through his attorney.....

So that will likely pull the press in a different direction.
We can just wait and watch them start to turn on each
other, as they are finally doing with Hillary.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   

You were starting to sound reasonable with "wait for the IG report."
But then you just had to go off.
So, if the report doesn't say Comey was a very, very bad boy, you will reject it?

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

If the IG report says he did not leak classified info,
then he will not be prosecuted. Truthfully, I don't
expect him to be even if the IG report comes back
that he did.

Prosecution is for the little people,
Just ask Terry Albury.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Pyle

You quote a wikipedia story and forget to study the "source" (indicated by the bracketed [1])

Naughty Naughty.

Bad & Biased reference.

😀

Didnt need it as the person I was chatting with was already at the wiki reading it.

The AP is a biased source in your mind? No wonder you trawl the internet for he worst sources to post stories before others do so you can direct the narrative.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Comey can always say he didn't know his memo's were classified because they weren't marked.

Worked pretty well for someone else I can think of.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Lol, still grasping at straws...

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
The House Intelligence Committee Chairman says that "NO INTEL" was used to trigger the Trump-Russia collusion investigation.

Source: www.foxbusiness.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

It just kills you that Trump hasn't been staggeringly stupid enough to lie about diddling the help under oath, doesn't it? Let's be honest, Muller is wasting money and resources and is only kicking the can down the road, delaying the healing process of all those horrifically wounded because they didn't get their way on that fateful election day. Fire Muller, tell the left to STFU and stop picking at their own scabs, and move TF along like adults who recognize that, sometimes, you just aren't important enough to get pondered to and have your way.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I'm curious. What do you think about Trey Gowdy and his position on the subject?

It remains clear Russia sought to sow the seeds of discord and challenge the reliability of the 2016 election cycle. Russia is not our friend. Russia will do what it can, when it can, to undermine the foundations of our democracy.

It is also clear, based on the evidence, Russia had disdain for Secretary Clinton and was motivated in whole or in part by a desire to harm her candidacy or undermine her Presidency had she prevailed.

It is crystal clear Russia's ultimate goal was to turn Americans against Americans, undercut our confidence in the electoral process, and sow the seeds of discord. On that measure, we are in direct control—as Americans—of whether they succeed or not."
gowdy.house.gov...

REP. TREY GOWDY, R-S.C., HOUSE OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE CHAIR: I don't, and I think that president's attorney frankly does him a disservice when he says that and when he frames the investigation that way. Chris, if you look at the jurisdiction for Robert Mueller, first and foremost, what did Russia do to this country in 2016? That is supremely important, and it has nothing to do with collusion. So, to suggest that McCabe should shut down and all that he is looking at his collusion, if you have an innocent client, Mr. Dowd, act like it.

Russia attacked our country. Let special counsel Mueller figure that out. And if you believe as we have found, there’s no evidence to collusion, you should want special counsel Mueller to take all the time, and have all the independence he needs to do his job.
www.foxnews.com...

Didn't Dowd resign as Trump's attorney?

edit on 4/22/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Republicans vs.Republicans , I love it, keep it going dumb asses.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: luthier

It just kills you that Trump hasn't been staggeringly stupid enough to lie about diddling the help under oath, doesn't it? Let's be honest, Muller is wasting money and resources and is only kicking the can down the road, delaying the healing process of all those horrifically wounded because they didn't get their way on that fateful election day. Fire Muller, tell the left to STFU and stop picking at their own scabs, and move TF along like adults who recognize that, sometimes, you just aren't important enough to get pondered to and have your way.

Actually what kills me is the hypocrisy of partisans who are all for witch hunts as long as it's against the other guy.

Which is the reason I became an independent libertarian 25 years ago.
Partisans all are so full of crap and hypocritical you deserve what you get.

Not only that ignorant.

Even in the scooter libby case which had actual proof not just evidence the special council lasted 2 years. In Clinton's case it was over 4 and ended up having nothing to do with the initial invesrigation...

By the way your hero's investigation isn't done. So I would hold off on your chest thumping. So far at the very least it shows he has absolutely terrible judgement...

I personally hate the Clintons. I hated bill when everyone loved him. I hated the telecom act. Hated nafta. Hated his foreign policy. His drug laws. His mandatory min....

But what I see from you is go team, go team, go team!

Can't wait when the pendulum swings and your team once again forget to change the bad policies and they come back around again...

Just like the trillion dollar deficits....
edit on 22-4-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join