It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thunderstorm lightning map

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3
That´s the cell from last night that went over the channel, coming from the UK.

There is a second cell building up where I live (supposedly) but still blue sky and sunshine here...

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Probably that song about underpants.
🎶 I see London
I see France...

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
The wind maps show some large areas of high/low pressure. Everything is blowing North over Germany.

World wind map

It seems all the moist air is coming from large forests in France and Germany, and there are a couple of areas of low pressure sucking the air inwards. Are the trees trying to cool themselves down by evaporating and ionizing water, only for it to be blown away?
edit on 22-4-2018 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell
A interesting sidenote (to me at least)

They (plants and trees) could still benefit from atmospheric discharge during a thunderstorm, then.

I´m experimenting with atmospheric discharge units and their relation to growing plants/the root system. So far I´m into my second run, the control group without the discharge wires are all shorter and not as vital as the ones that have a 50kV grid above.

I work with clones except for wheat, it´s not necessary there, phenotypes are not that much different, if at all. A little hint, I´ve found out that it works the best with plants that utilize serated edges on their leaves. That hint´s even more towards a hidden connetion between atmospheric charge and plant growth. I´m planning to make my finds public on ATS, after this "long time study".

The osmotic pressure is just right (from looks) whatever I do, on the electrified field. On the control field, in same earth and also the hydroculture, doing the exact same things and measurements, it´s visibly not that good. Leaves rather hang down than stretching towards the sun. My gut tells me this hints towards better sap distribution overall, I´m not the only one who came to this conclusion.

Edit: The hydrocultures run from the same basin, same lightsource and and the ones without the grid still are about 1/3 shorter. I don´t know if it´s just in vegetative state or bloom, too. Let´s find out over time!
edit on 23-4-2018 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
a reply to: Allaroundyou

check this out:

en.blitzortung.org...

It ticks everytime a lightning strike hits (worldwide). Pretty cool, you can also see the tracking stations.

Ok that was pretty damn cool!

Now I know where my my Mjölnir is!

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Haha so you did see the spectacular show! 😁 Sounds like we're neighbours bro 😎✊🏻😁

top topics

<< 1   >>

join