It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders: ‘Trump Agenda Is Dead’ if Democrats Win Majority in 2018

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The Fossil of LaLaLand has spoken wisdom again !!

Yes, Bernie Sanders now declares that Trump's agenda will be dead if the House or Senate goes back to Democrats !!

His motivating speeches to Democrats will certainly motivate more Republicans to vote in November ?

Don't these intellectuals ever learn ?

Another "Duh" moment revealed 😀😀

Bernie Sanders: ‘Trump Agenda Is Dead’ if Democrats Win Majority in 2018

Sen. Bernie Sander (I-VT) declared in a New York Times interview on Friday that President Trump’s agenda will be “dead” if Democrats win the majority in the House or Senate in 2018.

“If Democrats control either the House or the Senate, Trump’s agenda is dead,” Sanders told the Times.

Sanders aimed at Democrat Party fundraising organizations, such as the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC), for not supporting progressive grassroots candidates.

“The establishment Democrats are still, I think, looking toward candidates who can self-fund,” Sanders said.

what Democrats wanted...

what Democrats are getting ...

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Sure Bernie. Vote the Democrats into office after they completely screwed you and your campaign.

Sounds about right.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I dont predict elections aanymore, but Sanders could be right. And the Repubs may take a pasting in 2018.

All we can do is wait and see. If the Dems take the House, they'll reopen the borders and get the Dreamers legalized.

Eric Holder is mulling to run for Prez in 2020, and I dnt know how he could lose. The Repubs got nothing.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Democrats have tongues in their lower intestines...so they can taste what comes out.

Ouroboros
en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Yup

Eric Holder could easily become the first Contempt of Congress "holder" to become President 😎

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

I dont predict elections aanymore, but Sanders could be right. And the Repubs may take a pasting in 2018.

All we can do is wait and see. If the Dems take the House, they'll reopen the borders and get the Dreamers legalized.

Eric Holder is mulling to run for Prez in 2020, and I dnt know how he could lose. The Repubs got nothing.

Repubs have nothing? Except the Presidency, the House and the Senate...lol

It's the Dems who actually have nothing....

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Eric Holder is mulling to run for Prez in 2020, and I dnt know how he could lose.

Fast and Furious infamy?

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Well, thank you for inspiring his base you old geezer. I will be sure to support those that support the President's agenda and double down on my efforts.

Seriously?

Who isn't for LEGAL immigration and to stop the illegal invasion at our borders?

Who isn't for a disarmed North Korea?

Who isn't for lower taxes?

Bernie is as big of a loon as his buddy (he endorsed her) Hillary Clinton.

What an old fool he is.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That's hilarious, needs to be seen twice!

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

We both know how short memories are.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Bernie is right.

The dems will push for higher taxes, open borders, gun bans, censorship, and a dissolution of the Constitution.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yea, the Repubs have those now. But look at how fast the Repubs like Ryan are bailing out. Problem for them is that Trump isnt really a Repub and most dont identify with him.

Its really possible that the "Blue Wave" will sink the Repubs.....maybe not, but they have one significant problem.......Trump has drastically energized the opposition. I am not for or against Trump, but one thing has been made obvious, and that is that for the most part, the Repubs are a bunch of empty suits.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Eric Holder has as much chance of getting the presidency as I do.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Fossil? He's 5 years older than Trump.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Yea, the Repubs have those now. But look at how fast the Repubs like Ryan are bailing out. Problem for them is that Trump isnt really a Repub and most dont identify with him.

For me the fact that Trump isn't really a Republican is exactly why I like him. I only agree with about 50% of what the Republicans do anyway. The only reason I like them better than Democrats is I agree with less than 10% of what the Democrats do.

Hopefully Trump moves the Republicans back towards the important issues which is not what they have been paying attention to lately. Small Government, lower taxes and stop the damn wars.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

You have to run on something though... not trump.. not republican... we will repeal the tax cuts, and try to get rid of guns, and open the borders to all.

Well there you have it the DNC platform, not exactly a platform built to sway independents, and without them the Dems have little shot to take what 25 or 28 seats needed to flip the house.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Won't be a Democrat President anymore. Unless no internet. You know what I mean

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
Won't be a Democrat President anymore. Unless no internet. You know what I mean

That's the funny/sad thing. Those who scream the loudest about the evil corporations seem to be the ones marching in goose step with everything those evil Corporations are promoting!

Then again, Bernie did take his bride to Russia for his honeymoon! WHAT A ROMANTIC GUY! roflmao
edit on 21-4-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Bernie keep smoking those blunts brother...

I think Trump and his guys winning the game and the Dems don't even understand that. They're gonna spill lots of dirt on the Dems just before midterms when the damage will be maximized. The sadder thing is all the dirt will be true.

The recent lawsuit proves that the Dems deserve it, they can't move past getting their ass kicked coz they backed the wrong candidate and their positions are clearing off the rails from traditional Dems value.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join