It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch as Dave Grohl is Blown Away by "Kiss Guy"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Paddyofurniture
Huge FF fan.

Grohl is one of those guys that just gets it.

With that said I’ll have to do a bit more investigating but this looks like an even better idea than what look s to be the surface.

FF intentionally finding a local talent that can play. Putting him ( her ) in the front section ( that’s what gives it away). Then pulling them on stage with the intent of “ hay man, do you think you can play this song?”

Then the guy ( gal) killing it.

How could you not be pumped if , that randomly happened at a FF concert you went to. I’ve been to a few FF shows and if that happened at a show I was at it i’d stoked.

There was a green day video from 1-2 years back where this teen totally blew everyone away, he knew the songs perfectly and knew how to work the stage/crowd, running up and onto the monitors on stage...

I was so pumped when I saw it, what an amazing opportunity for such a huge fan.

Later I learned this ‘kid’ does this regularly at concerts and has even collected a few guitars from bands in the process. Sort of took the magic out of it to hear he was a ‘career’ audience favorite

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Amazing content. This was my fantasy with Iron Maiden =) Dave is a great human being. Some say rock is dead, but actually its the base of modern pop. So its still living, except it has many kids and trying to look after them lil brats

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Turns out Kiss guy is a musician, Yayo Sanchez. He's played with Slash, Billy Gibbons and others and has his own bacnd

brotherhoodoftheguitar.com...

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join