It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Reason I HATE Political Correctness

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

I support memorials glorifying my history.

You get the award for the most assumptive, bigoted, and hateful post of the day. Congratulations.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9
I told you here a long time ago I was out to murder Political Correctness and that I was Carlos the Jackal come to clinically assassinate it. The mission is almost complete. PC is on its death bed. I don't think a Dem Law Suit or another march by Soros and his Pink Ladies is going to be able to resuscitate it.

I hate it because it is the enemy of humanity. It is a sinister control mechanism, manufactured to protect a political ideology and mask it is as universal new age globalist morality and even phoney law. It will never do. It was as much an intellectual and archaeological thug as Isis for smashing down our monuments. We all know that. They even murdered Dixie, and that is why it is in Dixie Land that I make my stand, lol.

It would have created continual havoc. For me, and here is the all important punch line to everything I have done to kill it, it is is like those who come and try to destroy my faith with their knock at the door, we accept cash and cheques, let's play doctors and nurses in the pulpit with kiddies religion. It is the imposter masquerading as the saviour of society. It means to segregate to bias, to sabotage, to exaggerate difference instead of nullifying it, creating jealousy and privilege, causing political chaos, et c, et c, et c, Mr Brynner.

It is destroying my own love of diversity. It is putting me off that which i love, making me suffer it rather than enjoy it. The West is clearly showing via the politics of the U.S and the UK what it thinks of political correctness and the Liberal vision. To keep on trying to sell that at our doors, Mr Betterware, is futile. They will be slamming in your face.

I will wait patiently for a new Liberal vision that has some real feeling in it. It must be real, not just an image. It's love must reach me in real terms. You see, Trump's strange kind of love has reached me even from over the pond. Who wants to be seen as a necessary inconvenience? That is how Liberalism ended up treating the electorate at large.

Political correctness needs to go. Governments, Ministers, Senators, Congress men and Women, family people, traditional people should not be criminalized.

You see, the Dem lawsuit is the ultimate last bend over onto the sword blade for Liberalism. It is criminalizing the world because it would not do what Liberalism dictated to it. Tough luck, Liberalism. You ended up as the Hitler you said you despised. I knew you would do this even back in 2000. I wrote it in a song lyric. Shame you never let me in because I could have been useful. That is what you get for making me invisible I guess.

All feels good in the word. Raguel, the Angel of Justice, is soaring through the skies putting a few things right.

To ignore me means getting it twice as nice. I shall be visitng here regularly and ever appyling the pressure in a positive way. I am a friend to ATS, not an enemy. I am a Nemesis to Prejudice though. I am trying very hard to be that.

Perhaps if you were to see political correctness not as political correctness but as tyranny instead, which is what it is, it may clarify things for you like it did for me.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

I support memorials glorifying my history.

You get the award for the most assumptive, bigoted, and hateful post of the day. Congratulations.

TheRedneck

Glorifying the history of being a violent traitor because your ancestors wanted to preserve the institution of slavery? And that they were willing to kill 500,000 union soldiers to keep that law in place?

That's not a heritage that should be glorified.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

We've always had compelled speech. Go tell an LEO that he/she should die and that you wouldn't piss on him/her if they were on fire.

Maybe I'm missing something but that example is not compelled speech.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Doubling down on the hate, I see.

ETA: I don't really care if you sit behind a computer screen and vent your vile bigotry toward me, but please don't try that with other members. Also, I wouldn't try it from any other location, either. Just a tip.

TheRedneck

edit on 4/26/2018 by TheRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Bigotry? You're the one glorifying traitors who killed half a million of their fellow countrymen because they wanted to own slaves.

That's not bigotry, that's simply historical fact.

Should I start quoting the states when they seceded? They all mentioned slavery as the primary reason.

The problem here is that you want to say southern heritage is Dolly Parton, Dukes of Hazzard, and sweet tea. You're totally ignoring what those statues are in remembrance of, and what those states did.
edit on 26-4-2018 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Use your brain, people are compelled not to take the piss out of LEO's, something about itchy trigger fingers and penis envy.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Slaves were kept by many cultures, many centuries before, during, and long after, America did. Brazil, for example, had twice an many slaves, and for many years longer.

It's not mentioned, though.

The Civil War was all set up, years earlier.

America's founding fathers hated slavery in America, so much, that it started a war with the Southern states, who all loved slavery.

It was more of the opposite, in fact, but almost nobody ever sees it, in that way.

The southern states were poor, in general. And the South is still very poor, today.

The northern states were rich, in comparison.

In the south, slaves were good for the economy, which was, it was all very good for plantation owners, mostly. Not most others, though, who were still as poor as ever.

And they saw black people stealing jobs from them, not as slaves, forced into hard labor.

When the northern states ended slavery, it put civil war into motion.

South wanted slavery, and North fought against ANY STATE THAT SUPPORTED SLAVERY.

As if the north never had any slaves!

No statues of slave owners, up here!

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   
When some politically correct buffoon (read social inadequate) accuses me of an 'ism' I simply agree with them. It kinda takes the wind out of their sails.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   
A crime was always called a crime, until 'hate crime' was invented.

An act of terror was once just called an act of crime, of murder, etc. Until terrorists were from the Middle East, that is.

Anyone who committed an act of terror was once considered to be a terrorist, which makes sense.

Until terror became a term exclusively used for all Muslim-related acts of terror.

And soon, a terrorist means anyone who knows a Muslim, or has Muslim neighbors, or won't kill Muslims, since killing Muslims in their own countries is how we always 'protect America's freedoms".

The insanity is worse than ever, right now, but it's only the beginning, I fear.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join