It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi Reveals Classified Details on North Korea Visits Discussing ‘Missile Technology’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: KansasGirl

So.
What classified information do you think Pelosi revealed? Since that is the topic of this thread.

Well.
I'm not sure, as I have not looked into it yet. What classified information do you think she leaked? Or are you saying that she did not leak any classified information?

If you're trying to scold me for not being on topic, fine, but go ahead and scold every other post in this thread which is off-topic as well (such as the one I had replied to?), unless you selectively apply rules. But surely Phage would never selectively apply the rules or selectively obey the rules, right? Good.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

What classified information do you think she leaked?

I have no idea. That's why I've asked the question a couple of times in this thread.
No one seems to know the answer even though it is the topic.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

What classified information do you think she leaked?

I have no idea. That's why I've asked the question a couple of times in this thread.
No one seems to know the answer even though it is the topic.

Why can't you find the answer? You seem like a pretty crafty guy.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I tried. All I can tell is that, according to someone called "red pill", she released classified information. That's from the OP though, so it's really nothing to add.
edit on 4/21/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

i thinks its the part where she admitted to negotiating an arms deal with the Kims.
where do they get all those missiles, sats to direct them and the money to make them?

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Reposte!
edit on 4 21 2018 by dashen because: damn you nancy pelosi!

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
double reposteo!
edit on 4 21 2018 by dashen because: oh noez!

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

i thinks its the part where she admitted to negotiating an arms deal with the Kims.

I think I missed that part. What is the timestamp?

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
why are we still allowing these people to sit in office when they are showing clear signs of advancing dementia?

There was a leak last year talking about doctors prescribing meds to these political figures and among them were meds for Alzheimers and sun-downers........

For crying out loud.....

Our gov is so out of control and corrupt its almost a "burn it and rebuild it" situation........

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   

14 minutes

TREASON

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

"They said, we sell them, do you want to buy them."

Treason? Really?
Oh who's part?

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Jeezus, someone put her out to pasture, I have to admit that I'm surprised Nancy Pelosi is an expert on ballistic missile tech..lolololololololol

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Maybe it was treasonous and the information would all be classified because she was trying to sell missiles to a country we are at WAR with? Maybe idk

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

One thing Nancy proves is that North Korea leaders are lovers of M-O-N-E-Y. This explains why U.N. sanctions are so effective.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   
WOW the deflection storys started early on this topic

the real story is the chemicals /money/syria

NOT the missiles..

i did post earleir in this topic about the connection

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 02:27 AM
link   

TREASON I TELLS YA!

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   

the fact the gov even knows NK buys and sells missile tech is classified, the fact nancy has discussed that they buy and sell them is classified, how are you not getting this? people say your the smart one around here but it really feels like your just playing dumb.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: NobodiesNormal

the fact the gov even knows NK buys and sells missile tech is classified, the fact nancy has discussed that they buy and sell them is classified, how are you not getting this? people say your the smart one around here but it really feels like your just playing dumb.

No way. No f&*^*ing way. North Korea buys and sells missile tech?! But... that's an affront to world peace! How could they?! What I wanna know is how they kept it secret for so long? And how did our gov keep it secret that they KNEW?? We've always been shown this nice, friendly, peaceful side of the NoKos... I would NEVER have guessed they could be mixed up in something so... dastardly! I guess it just goes to show...you just never really know someone.

(Yeah I kinda doubt it was classified. And I am with Phage. I wanna see some evidence or a statement from someone with a little more authority on the matter, besides the ATS club. No offense.

Any way, I guess it won't be long before we start hearing all about this on the news? And she will at least be scolded? Or are you gonna tell me they are all in on it together and not even Fox, Breitbart or Alex Jones will mention it at all.

I loved some of the other answers in here though, when phage asked what was classified or how do we know it is? "Well how come nobody's heard of it before?" Yeah, case closed guys, it's definitely classified🤣

link   

originally posted by: NobodiesNormal

No way. No f&*^*ing way. North Korea buys and sells missile tech?! But... that's an affront to world peace! How could they?! What I wanna know is how they kept it secret for so long? And how did our gov keep it secret that they KNEW?? We've always been shown this nice, friendly, peaceful side of the NoKos... I would NEVER have guessed they could be mixed up in something so... dastardly! I guess it just goes to show...you just never really know someone.

(Yeah I kinda doubt it was classified. And I am with Phage. I wanna see some evidence or a statement from someone with a little more authority on the matter, besides the ATS club. No offense.

Any way, I guess it won't be long before we start hearing all about this on the news? And she will at least be scolded? Or are you gonna tell me they are all in on it together and not even Fox, Breitbart or Alex Jones will mention it at all.

I loved some of the other answers in here though, when phage asked what was classified or how do we know it is? "Well how come nobody's heard of it before?" Yeah, case closed guys, it's definitely classified🤣

link   

edit on 4/22/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join