It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi Reveals Classified Details on North Korea Visits Discussing ‘Missile Technology’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: carewemust

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

She has spoken about this years ago and it didn't appear there was any concern then.
I'm not seeing anything new here but, everything is changing fast. What was once okay to discuss is now 'classified' and vice versa.

I cant stand the woman or any of her ilk but I dont believe in moving goalposts either.

Looks like no harm no foul on this one, its all good though, they will all feck up hard at some stage and Ill come back to crucify her then

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: Phage
Nobody knows what was classified?
Not even the OP?

Since nobody ever knew Pelosi was there in NK bartering away our missile tech, I'll go with a hunch and say that bit of treason on her part has always been classified.

Or as other members who posted in this thread have shown it wasnt secret just a long time ago.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Not even the OP?

Since nobody ever knew Pelosi was there in NK bartering away our missile tech, I'll go with a hunch and say that bit of treason on her part has always been classified.

Or as other members who posted in this thread have shown it wasnt secret just a long time ago.

Not the being there part, the trading missile tech part. She deserves a blindfold and cigarette for that level of treason.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: NobodiesNormal

originally posted by: xuenchen
he grave mistake from Pelosi occurred as if she hadn't realized the monumental truth she had just unveiled, continuing to speak about it, mentioning that she along with other members of the committee commenced discussing the buying and selling of missile technology with the leadership of North Korea.

the highlighted portion is the most classified part of what she revealed, that's the part that will incriminate her.

Nice Meme, those idiots who made this forgot to mention that is her JOINT net worth with her husband.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Not even the OP?

Not the being there part, the trading missile tech part. She deserves a blindfold and cigarette for that level of treason.

Oh, You mean she should be murdered because North Korea was interested in selling missiles tech?

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Not even the OP?

Oh, You mean she should be murdered because North Korea was interested in selling missiles tech?

No, tried for treason and given Constitutional justice, NK never had anything to sell us, she was selling to them but liberal doublespeak is all you know.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Not even the OP?

No, tried for treason and given Constitutional justice, NK never had anything to sell us, she was selling to them but liberal doublespeak is all you know.

What? You are making up # and telling me I am doing doublespeak? I dont even think you know what the hell that word means.

Doublespeak
deliberately euphemistic, ambiguous, or obscure language.

Neither my statements or Pelosi's are doublespeak. I get it you hate her but back off from lying as it makes your case against her seem like a political hack job.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Not even the OP?

Her boobs are classified.

Yes indeed! What's the classification level that has a skull and crossed-bones associated?

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

she has made 150 of the 200 in the last 15 years, in that time her spouse paul has only been a drain on her.
you are a shill trying to distract from the facts with baseless bs.
edit on 21-4-2018 by NobodiesNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   
firstly i posted this polis news on thr 20th and no one picked up on it

now you only think about the NK angel of the video evidance but thats not your fault you have the 3 secand thought span of a fish

the main item you are missing is syria/chemicals/air attacs/cia, all connected.
cia started NK problem back at the end of the war..
pompeo ended it with his visit back in easter ( head of cia )
kim visited china for the first time after that to sign an inportant document (peace treaty) there was a third person at that signing not reveald yet.
south and north set up the plan for the new silk road between south korea to north korea and then on to china it was agreed 7 months ago.
north supplied all chems to the usa to use in syria to destroy assad thats how polisi got her money.
the 2 sites bomb in latest attacks where empty buildings and US/UK/france new this,
so why waste millions of dollars worth of missiles bombing 2 empty buildings ???
russia had 100% proof of the chem attack in duma when they cought the sas UK/french/US speacal forces prisoners after they staged the attack.
1. 2 destroyed empty buildings
2. dead prisoners
3. russia now has no proof
4. cia says mission complete

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
At the beginning, there is someone whistling. I wonder if she missed the danger cue.

That's not someone whistling. It's someone getting a text message, or other notification on their mobile. A few of my coworkers have this notification on their phones.

Regardless, if it's classified info she needs to be reprimanded in the way that the law allows.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Now I must clean the up the coffee I just spit all over the place...hilarious!

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

What information was classified, exactly? And how does "Red Pill" know it was classified?

they don't know it...but every right-winger here believes it.....

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Nancy Pelosi proving once again that “intelligence committee” is an oxymoron. What a dithering old fool.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Nancy Pelosi proving once again that “intelligence committee” is an oxymoron. What a dithering old fool.

I think Nancy is able to EASILY hold on to her position as minority speaker of the House because she has dirt on so many in Congress. On the rare occassion when a Democrat gathers the nerve to suggest that Nancy steps down, that person backs off really fast.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Metallicus

I think Nancy is able to EASILY hold on to her position as minority speaker of the House because she has dirt on so many in Congress. On the rare occassion when a Democrat gathers the nerve to suggest that Nancy steps down, that person backs off really fast.

I am just glad the Democrats keep sticking with her and other old, decrepit Democrats like Bernie. Seriously? Who is ever going to be inspired by these old kooks?

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Wait...

North Korea was trying to sell missiles to the US?

Ludicrous.

That's like trying to sell fake watches directly to Rolex.

Something tells me the true story goes the other way.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

A) Is there ANY politician with her tenure who is not insanely wealthy??

B) citizens United is a gop party platform issue..

The Dems atleast will admit it is garbage in public..

The gop lies and pretends it’s a good thing.. and the sheep just gobble it up.

The sheep on BOTH sides gobble up the crap they get fed. Both sides are crooks.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

So.
What classified information do you think Pelosi revealed? Since that is the topic of this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join