It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi Reveals Classified Details on North Korea Visits Discussing ‘Missile Technology’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Funny thing happened at Nancy Pelosi's press conference the other day.

In an apparent jolt of jealousy, she actually revealed she and some other politicians had visited North Korea !!

She must be steaming because of the Mike Pompeo "visit" that might actually lead to and end of the N/S Korea problem.

This can't be real can it? I'm sure it's just a simple mis-interpretation of the facts !!

BwaaaHaHaHa 😀

I wonder which "classes" she studied there?

Nancy Pelosi Reveals Classified Details on North Korea Visits Discussing ‘Missile Technology’

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) has just accidentally revealed classified information saying that she, along with the House Intelligence Committee, have made previous visits inside of Pyongyang, North Korea on live television.

The grave mistake from Pelosi occurred as if she hadn't realized the monumental truth she had just unveiled, continuing to speak about it, mentioning that she along with other members of the committee commenced discussing the buying and selling of missile technology with the leadership of North Korea.

watch as she stutters and stammers
She also appears very very nervous !!

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
At the beginning, there is someone whistling. I wonder if she missed the danger cue.

You cannot make this stuff up.

We are told of NKs ineptitude but on the other hand she is worried who they may sell to.

Lastly, she bags NK for selling weapons while the US is the go to supplier for the most modern weapons available.

She needs putting out to pasture but will likely sink her party before that happens.

P

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Wow Pelosi needs to retire. She is doing no good to anyone. Just wow.

edit on 4 20 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
What information was classified, exactly? And how does "Red Pill" know it was classified?
edit on 4/20/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Nobody's discovered the punchline yet?

Hmmm

😎

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Although I feel Pelosi should retire, I did not see any classified info being let out in her speech. I do not know what is considered classified though. I do not think that she should have spoke of the poverty she saw there to the people she was adressing though, everything goes viral, Kim and his country are just starting to talk now, I do not think her speech was good policy myself.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Nobody's discovered the punchline yet?

Hmmm

😎

I wouldn't mind seeing her punched in the face.

Does that count?

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Nobody knows what was classified?
Not even the OP?

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Did the US have a policy of not talking with North Korean leadership at any stage?
If she isnt talking BS then why is this the first anyones heard of it?
If it wasnt classified Im sure there will be some journalistic record of the visit due American officials very rarely (if ever) going to NK for diplomatic purposes.
If theres no record then shes lying or it was kept from the public i.e classified or even worse and just under the table and off the record.

Her body language, the way she changes tack, fumbles her words and looks nervously towards whoever whistled her were very telling, she done fooked up and she knew it

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
At the beginning, there is someone whistling. I wonder if she missed the danger cue.

Those whistles were notifications on people's phones in the room. Probably text messages that read "did she just say what I think she said?" or "Got 'em!!!"

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
he grave mistake from Pelosi occurred as if she hadn't realized the monumental truth she had just unveiled, continuing to speak about it, mentioning that she along with other members of the committee commenced discussing the buying and selling of missile technology with the leadership of North Korea.

the highlighted portion is the most classified part of what she revealed, that's the part that will incriminate her.

edit on 21-4-2018 by NobodiesNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Did she really say she went to Pyongyang and saw poverty?!?

That's the one freaking place in NK you DON'T see poverty.

EVERYTHING in Pyongyang is scripted when it comes to visitors.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Why is this dirtbag still in a position of power in this country??? Jesus, get rid of this trash.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

All over the internet, people keep mistaking the sound of air blowing through Nancy's empty skull as SOMEBODY whistling.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
a reply to: Phage

Did the US have a policy of not talking with North Korean leadership at any stage?
If she isnt talking BS then why is this the first anyones heard of it?
If it wasnt classified Im sure there will be some journalistic record of the visit due American officials very rarely (if ever) going to NK for diplomatic purposes.
If theres no record then shes lying or it was kept from the public i.e classified or even worse and just under the table and off the record.

Her body language, the way she changes tack, fumbles her words and looks nervously towards whoever whistled her were very telling, she done fooked up and she knew it

North Korea Once Offered to Sell Nancy Pelosi Ballistic Missiles July 15, 2017/
Concerns about North Korean missile threats have spiked in the U.S. after the communist nation successfully carried out its first test-firing of an intercontinental ballistic missile that is now capable of striking Alaska and could be further developed to reach the U.S. mainland.

Pelosi said her concerns about the North’s proliferation deepened after a trip to the North many years ago.

“When we went to Pyongyang, and we talked about missiles, we talked about MIAs and POWs, we talked about home, we talked about a number of subjects. But about the missiles, because the development of missiles was a national security issue of concern,” Pelosi said.

“They said, ‘Look, we just make these to sell. You want to buy them? We’ll sell them to you,'” she said.

www.rokdrop.net...

She has spoken about this years ago and it didn't appear there was any concern then.

Press Releases, Speeches  06.24.10

Pelosi Remarks at Congressional Ceremony Commemorating the 60th Anniversary of the Korean War

“And in Pyongyang, which we revisited, the capital of North Korea, there was a poverty of spirit. There was a dullness. There was a propaganda machine at work. And part of was that in our hotel room, Chairman Skelton, what we saw there were films, video, what did we call them then? Newsreels when we were kids. Newsreels of American soldiers in North Korea. And that’s what they showed the North Korean people over and over again: Americans in North Korea. And that was their excuse for not having enough food for the people because the Americans could be coming any time, so we had to keep the food for the military. And their people were starving. People were starving. Leader McConnell referenced the difference between freedom and communism, and it is very clear there, as clear as that overhead picture.

www.democraticleader.gov...

I'm not seeing anything new here but, everything is changing fast. What was once okay to discuss is now 'classified' and vice versa.
edit on 21-4-2018 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Thank god I took a screen shot of that one post you made the other day that didn’t link back to a trash compilation site!!!

It was a fake story too, but atleast it led back to a local news station.. which is like god himself said it happened to your normal sources .. lol.

I feel like I found a unicorn 🦄 !!

Please don’t start sourcing real sites, because I don’t want my pic to lose value.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Not even the OP?

Her boobs are classified.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

A) Is there ANY politician with her tenure who is not insanely wealthy??

B) citizens United is a gop party platform issue..

The Dems atleast will admit it is garbage in public..

The gop lies and pretends it’s a good thing.. and the sheep just gobble it up.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Not even the OP?

Since nobody ever knew Pelosi was there in NK bartering away our missile tech, I'll go with a hunch and say that bit of treason on her part has always been classified.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join