It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comeys memos indicate dossier briefing of trump was a setup

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 22-4-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Steele? He's a helluva lot less shady than Trump or basically anyone in his orbit.

as per usual, your bias distorts your reality.

With everything being revealed this past month, its disappointing you still cant admit how fake this whole ''Russian'' narrative is..

I guess you're the type of persons the Democrats target with their nonsense...

edit on 22/4/18 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I thought something similar to this. Think about what Trump must have thought. He probably thought Comey was trying to black mail him. Puts that whole loyalty statement in to context he was trying to figure out what Comey was doing.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Steele? He's a helluva lot less shady than Trump or basically anyone in his orbit.

With everything being revealed this past month, its disappointing you still cant admit how fake this whole ''Russian'' narrative is..

Well Russia was involved and tampered with the election to deny that is stupid.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Did Trey Gowdy become a Democrat? When did that happen?

It remains clear Russia sought to sow the seeds of discord and challenge the reliability of the 2016 election cycle. Russia is not our friend. Russia will do what it can, when it can, to undermine the foundations of our democracy.

It is also clear, based on the evidence, Russia had disdain for Secretary Clinton and was motivated in whole or in part by a desire to harm her candidacy or undermine her Presidency had she prevailed.

It is crystal clear Russia's ultimate goal was to turn Americans against Americans, undercut our confidence in the electoral process, and sow the seeds of discord. On that measure, we are in direct control—as Americans—of whether they succeed or not."
gowdy.house.gov...

REP. TREY GOWDY, R-S.C., HOUSE OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE CHAIR: I don't, and I think that president's attorney frankly does him a disservice when he says that and when he frames the investigation that way. Chris, if you look at the jurisdiction for Robert Mueller, first and foremost, what did Russia do to this country in 2016? That is supremely important, and it has nothing to do with collusion. So, to suggest that McCabe should shut down and all that he is looking at his collusion, if you have an innocent client, Mr. Dowd, act like it.

Russia attacked our country. Let special counsel Mueller figure that out. And if you believe as we have found, there’s no evidence to collusion, you should want special counsel Mueller to take all the time, and have all the independence he needs to do his job.
www.foxnews.com...

Didn't Dowd resign as Trump's attorney?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Well Russia was involved and tampered with the election to deny that is stupid.

Involved/Tampered?

How? Because RT posted news stories?
Because Russia paid $1million in adverts on facebook?
Because Russian Bots on twitter said mean things about both candidates?

Did Russians change the voting machines?
Did Russians bus in people to vote?
Did Russians do what exactly?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Did Trey Gowdy become a Democrat? When did that happen?

It remains clear Russia sought to sow the seeds of discord and challenge the reliability of the 2016 election cycle. Russia is not our friend. Russia will do what it can, when it can, to undermine the foundations of our democracy.

It is also clear, based on the evidence, Russia had disdain for Secretary Clinton and was motivated in whole or in part by a desire to harm her candidacy or undermine her Presidency had she prevailed.

It is crystal clear Russia's ultimate goal was to turn Americans against Americans, undercut our confidence in the electoral process, and sow the seeds of discord. On that measure, we are in direct control—as Americans—of whether they succeed or not."
gowdy.house.gov...

REP. TREY GOWDY, R-S.C., HOUSE OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE CHAIR: I don't, and I think that president's attorney frankly does him a disservice when he says that and when he frames the investigation that way. Chris, if you look at the jurisdiction for Robert Mueller, first and foremost, what did Russia do to this country in 2016? That is supremely important, and it has nothing to do with collusion. So, to suggest that McCabe should shut down and all that he is looking at his collusion, if you have an innocent client, Mr. Dowd, act like it.

Russia attacked our country. Let special counsel Mueller figure that out. And if you believe as we have found, there’s no evidence to collusion, you should want special counsel Mueller to take all the time, and have all the independence he needs to do his job.
www.foxnews.com...

Didn't Dowd resign as Trump's attorney?

I have a lot of respect for Gowdy and your sarcastic question does you a disservice, who said he was a Democrat?

My comment was in direct reply to the idea that Steele is less Shady than Trump and the nonsense statement

Fusion GPS has less ties to the Kremlin than the Trump campaign did.

I never said Russia wasn't poking around just like the US does in many elections around the world..

but Russia DID NOT decide the election, Russia did not interfere in the election process, Russia did not turn Americans against Hillary Clinton.

Russia effectively played the role of the 'honest media' that our actual media refuses to do.

When did CNN, FOX, CNBC, MSNBC or any other western media give the proper amount of airtime to the Clinton Email Scandal? or give Trump any room on the ''Wiretap accusation'' - infact, The western media tried to decide the election a hell of a lot more than Russia did.

all Russia did, was tell the truth about the Clinton Camp, good or bad... people had to rely on them to hear the actual news.

as for your extract from Gowdy, I like the way you left out this part

I asked every witness I questioned for evidence of collusion, coordination, or conspiracy between Donald Trump, his official campaign, or those who represented they had some connection with him and the Russian government

No witness provided evidence—direct or circumstantial—of collusion, coordination or conspiracy.

edit on 23/4/18 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Levin just crushes Gowdy.

edit on 4 23 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Oh seeing as how I was shocked (shocked I tell you!) that not one person who dislikes trump remotley mentioned the OP story that clapper and comey used the briefing as a setup, I feel like I would like to provide an update.

Turns out the house intel report released to today shows that in fact Clapper DID leak details of the dossier to CNN, and lied about it to congress, further proving this OP.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am sure now the anti trump crowd that just wants to investigate corruption will want a special counsel to look into the intel community!

Any second now....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join