It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After 50 yrs of warmongering what did CIA say to NK for them to stand down?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: TheJesuit

Trump is the only change.

Yep. Statesmanship from a position of STRENGTH.

Woo. Hoo.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

people forget about Ryanggang explosion......

wonder how that happened

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Nothing has changed from their POV or ours..

We could turn them to glass. They could turn one of our allies to glass. Nukes are too dangerous for anyone with them to be invaded..

Sounds status quo to me..

How many nukes do you think they have?

And ICBMs are the delivery system. If they are scrapping that, than no they can't turn a country into glass.

And even if they had enough (which they don't) they couldn't deliver them all.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Two words. . . . .

Chuck Norris

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Maybe Trump Mob Boss instructed the CIA to make em an offer they couldn't refuse?

I'm loving the whole 'should I focus on Comey or North Korea on this beautiful Saturday morning in sunny Queensland'

link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I think between 12-20 is the present day best bet..

Which is plenty to stave off or punish for an invasion..

I said turn allies to glass.. not the US.
edit on 20-4-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

link   
Maybe China had a lot to do with it I really hope this goes over well with his 3 generations of populace taught to hate American everything how long would it take to bring an entire nation up to par with current world views generally speaking like ...... having an international TV station broadcasting global news.

Or am I just being foolish

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
maybe the cia was given proof that north korea completed their nuclear program and started mass production of nuclear weapons, at that point we either agree to peace or else our allies suffer.

china probably promised to support them when they reveal their real nuclear capability, to act as a shield to prevent action by our military when they try to threaten us for a peace treaty.

don't fall for the lies, north korea has nukes and they no longer need a nuclear "development" program, that's all this means. it's too late like i said a few months ago after that last test.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
I don't know about you but after over 50 years of trying to become a Nuclear power and succeeding North Korea is now standing down? What the hell did the CIA show Kim to make him reverse course completely? It's probably a huge piece of info not words but proof...... Hmm I'd really like to know!

If anyone out there knows even a little bit please enlighten US!

Commander-in-chief with enough balls or enough crazy (depending on how you choose to look at it) to call their bluff.

Sometimes it takes a little crazy to have balls.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire or in this case crazy with crazy...

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I said turn allies to glass.. not the US.

So 12-20 radial miles. 60 miles at best. Which country could they turn to glass?

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

They showed Kim information about an E. L. E. coming in a few months.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Maybe Trump Mob Boss instructed the CIA to make em an offer they couldn't refuse?

I'm loving the whole 'should I focus on Comey or North Korea on this beautiful Saturday morning in sunny Queensland'

Excellent observation. Distraction. Obfuscation. Mud in the water, smoke in the air.

SQUIRREL!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
welp, China needs our precious metals and somehow all of this information comes on the heels of a tariff if I am correct

What precious metals? We need the precious metals from china. And NK sits on possibly the largest cache of precious metals.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Lol that thought crossed my mind trying to figure out a reason the whole what if... There also could be a situation inside NK that we are unaware of because what within months peace deal with SK summit w US ... announcement of no more testing or launching...or it could be just buying time from what I've seen that tactic seems par for the course.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Guessing it went something like this . You pay your people 0.01 percent , tax them 0.10 percent . Sell it in the US of A for $$ and that's how you become a world player .

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

The N. Korean peoples could become an economic miracle like South Korea blazingly fast.

Kim Jong Un would be the actual "Dear Leader" in glorious ways the peoples and he never thought possible.

Reports are they won't demand the U.S. to leave. That's big. I am wondering if they will have us denuclearize there and we should.

If we remove some nukes in places this would immediately make more peaceful relations with both China and Russia automatically built into the deal.

This could be the most amazing diplomatic win in modern history at least. They could all be heroes to the peoples of the world. Y'all Big Dogs listening?

edit on 20-4-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

No..

They have 12-20 nukes... not a 12-20 mile missle capability’s..

we don’t know the size of the nukes they have.

They have conventional missle tech, just not icbms..

They can hit Japan,South Korea , China or anyone else within a couple hundred miles for sure..

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Kim and his father have done this repeatedly..

They get the west to give them billions . Then they still keep their nuclear program..

If anyone gets played it will be trump.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Sorry am I missing something here, what did the CIA have to do with this
Seems like North Korea was motivated by their recent visit to China rather than the US, never mind the CIA

AND... there is the answer to the thread.

~drops the mike and leaves~

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join