It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RT interviews boy from Douma "chemical attack" footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

An RT Arabic crew visited the hospital seen in the alleged chemical attack video. In a bid to shed light on the story, the crew also caught up with the youngster, who was portrayed as a ‘victim’ in the footage.

Moscow is planning to show the video about Hassan at the next meeting of the UN Security Council
Source

Here's even more evidence that the Douma attack was a false flag. RT News tracked down one of the children shown in the hospital footage and interviewed him. Turns out he wasn't suffering the effects of a chemical attack at all, but was only in the hospital because people had rounded him up on the street and told him to go there, where other people were waiting with hoses to soak everyone in water while the "white helmets" filmed. The boy's father had to go find him and had no idea what was going on or why he was there in the first place.

So... Here it is from the mouth of someone who was literally there.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Perfect.

😀

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Oh uhh..

I guess someone need a apology..
And some need a big noose

Could Russia be right when they called out the British to stage this ??

If so.. then it confirms there are some really scary things going on behind the screens of msm
edit on 20-4-2018 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
While our anglo-american puppets in the german government say things like:
The attack was necessary and appropriate - Angela Merkel
The attack was an appropiate and necessary signal - Heiko Maas
(Noticed something? Same transatlantic speechwriter!)

The Academic Office ("wissenschaftlicher Dienst") of the Bundestag, that consults the parliamentarians in legal questions, determined that the attack was
CONTRARY TO INTERNATIONAL LAW
Link (german)

I guess and hope some warmongerers and anglo-american sycophants in the german government will get some major problems now, because of endangering peace in europe! And the well-being and lives of the german population, which they normally would have to protect, according to their oath of office!

edit on 20 4 2018 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
We have professional false flag "artists" now going for broke. They keep getting away with it, until they dont.

When they get caught, and they will, there will be nowhere on our small planet that they can hide.

The Karma is going to be very heavy.

edit on 4 20 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Let's pray so because I see these criminals repeat their crimes, time and time again.

Hope just doesn't seem to work...

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Consider what you see in the video is due to pressure put on the families? If nothing happened then why are Assad forces and officials intimidating and threatening doctors and medics?

Syrian medics 'subjected to extreme intimidation' after Douma attack Doctors say those who treated patients after attack have been told they and their families will be targeted if they speak out Doctors say those who treated patients after attack have been told they and their families will be targeted if they speak out The head of the largest medical relief agency in Syria claims that medics who responded to the suspected gas attack in Douma have been subjected to “extreme intimidation” by Syrian officials who seized biological samples, forced them to abandon patients and demanded their silence.

Dr Ghanem Tayara, the director of the Union of Medical Care and Relief Organisations (UOSSM) said doctors responsible for treating patients in the hours after the 7 April attack have been told that their families will be at risk if they offer public testimonies about what took place. A number of doctors who spoke to the Guardian this week say the intimidation from the regime has increased in the past five days, a timeframe that coincides with the arrival in Damascus of a team from the Organisation for the Prevention of Chemical Weapons (OPCW), which aims to determine whether chemical weapons were used. All the medics insisted on anonymity, citing the fear for their lives and those of their families.

“They were looking through their WhatsApp messages and phones. The doctors were treated abusively and have been threatened ever since. Their families have been threatened that they will pay a price and they themselves have told they will be arrested, and much more if they give any evidence, or interviews about what happened in Douma.” Testimonies of first responders and witnesses are crucial to building a picture of what took place in Douma around 7.30pm on 7 April when, in the middle of a prolonged series of airstrikes, medics in the area say they were overrun by patients, many of whom displayed symptoms of exposure to a nerve agent. “We hadn’t seen anything like that in Douma,” Tayara said. “We knew what chlorine did, but these were convulsions, foaming and something that had affected the central nervous system.” He said he thought the death toll was higher than previous estimates of between 40 and 70.

A former senior officer in the Syrian military chemical weapons programme, Brig Zaher al-Saket, who deserted in 2013, said Douma residents he worked with had buried close to 50 bodies in an undisclosed site in the area, hoping that they could be eventually recovered and used to confirm suspicions that some form of nerve agent was used in the attack.

Guardian Link

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I still think this case is suspicious and Russia might have a point. But that video doesn't prove anything, they're just interviewing a kid who didn't get gassed; doesn't mean there was no gas anywhere. No one even claims that in the video, they just talk about what happened to that boy.

And why does the expert bring up nerve agents? What's that got to do with it? Afterwards he even admits that a gas mask would protect against chlorine, then the subject is changed to whether the container would have broken or not.

Any modern filter for a military type gas mask would provide at least some protection from chlorine. I can't say for sure what kind of filters they have in the video, but they are too big to be used safely in combat so I'd guess they are ABEK-filters, which are larger and specifically designed to withstand industrial gases such as chlorine.

So, I'm totally open to the possibility of foul play here... but I'm disappointed to see RT doing crappy journalism, I was almost starting to like them a bit.
edit on 20-4-2018 by Cutepants because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

RT reporting huh? Seems legit.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

We have professional false flag "artists" now going for broke. They keep getting away with it, until they dont

Yep, Getting Away With It All Messed Up.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants
I still think this case is suspicious and Russia might have a point. But that video doesn't prove anything, they're just interviewing a kid who didn't get gassed; doesn't mean there was no gas anywhere.

So what about all the other people who were in the building at the time, like the father who had no idea what was even supposed to be happening? He clearly didn't need medical treatment for possible gas exposure. Why not?

originally posted by: Cutepants
I'm disappointed to see RT doing crappy journalism

How is this in any way crappy journalism? Show me another news outlet that sent people to Syria to interview the supposed victims. Just not too long ago an RT reporter was killed while reporting on ISIS from a combat zone, so I'd say they're anything but crappy.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
The narrative of RT.com is to build a picture that either there was no chemical attack, or if there was it was conducted by the UK, or whoever. I am sure all "liberated" families are now on their best behaviour, considering the brutality of Assad. They'll say anything.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I'm still leaning toward there was an attack but it was most likely launched by the rebels.

If you'll notice, neither the boy nor his father explicitly say there was no attack. The video also has what seems to me to be a curious edit in the middle of the interview with the boy.

What he says makes equally as much sense if he was on the periphery of the attack, not seriously affected and was whisked off with everyone else. I'm pretty sure the protocol would be exactly the same, get them in door and hose them down.

I also find it highly strange that if this was staged, that there would be chlorine canisters from Germany for the Syrians/Russians to identify as German. Really? If it was staged, the canisters were a prop. If the canisters were a prop, what why would *any* Western government leave fake evidence that would potentially implicate the Germans and also use British smoke grenades?

That makes about as much sense as the Assad regime waiting for that particularly moment when it was the least strategically sound, to launch a chlorine gas attack in an area the rebels were leaving.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

We have professional false flag "artists" now going for broke. They keep getting away with it, until they dont

Yep, Getting Away With It All Messed Up.

One of my favourite songs by my favourite group!
Hopefully this interference in Syria doesn't give Tim material for another song like 'Hey Ma'.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Yeah, they didn't interview any other people to see if they actually had symptoms of gas. And what father? The kid's father only got there afterwards, when he heard his wife and son were there. All we know is the boy got picked up from the street and the dad seems to be annoyed. Why not ask the dad if his son was exposed to gas or not, or if he met anyone else that had been exposed? Why not ask the boy what he experienced before the got him? Instead they just have him describe the process of being rounded up and hosed with water. Why? Makes me suspect that this is the best they could get and they are reporting selectively and building the story in a particular way. The story skirts around the most relevant questions. Probably they did ask these questions but the answers were inconclusive or perhaps even supportive of a gas attack. We just don't know from watching this.

And what, am I supposed to feel guilty now, knowing one of their reporters got killed? I'm just commenting on this story, not on him, not on any other news channel.

You know if any other journalist has tried to go there, apart from Fisk? They've managed to keep the inspectors out, it's interesting that RT has access. At any rate, just because they are the only ones there doesn't ensure their reporting is good.

How is the reporter getting killed a reason for this being good journalism?

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Unless the canisters and smoke grenades were taken from prior coalition deployments or left behind.

or maybe the link to the west was fabricated by Russia.

I firmly believe that the rebels carried out an attack that did actually happen to some still unknown degree.

It may have been GROSSLY exaggerated by the rebels in white as a ploy for more money or weapons in western aid.

Maybe a spook got spooked and spread a spectre of speculation.
Then everybody lost their minds in an already exacerbated and war torn region.

Either way, I have to ask. If THAT was the "shell" or propane tank made into a canister of chemical weapons, then what the hell did we blow up with 200 million dollars worth of ordinance?

Pool sheds where they keep chlorine packs and propane and propane accessory stores?

Maybe a chlorine factory?

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
This white hat group has been around for a while now. It receives funding from various sources and will make up anything to make sure they continue getting money. They are professional chaos agents.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If this is true it makes trump look like a patsy for believing it was assad.
And it makes the bombing by america a crime.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
This is just blatantly ridiculous. Just use your common sense and understand that these videos in these areas where they are supposedly aiding victims of a chemical attack are absurd. They aren’t qualified or prepared to medically do anything to aid such victims and will only make things worst.
Here are the words of an expert, Scott Ritter, on the methods of the so-called white Helmets in the last alleged chemical attack

www.theamericanconservative.com...

This reality comes through on the images provided by the White Helmets of their actions in and around Khan Sheikhun on April 4. From the haphazard use of personal protective equipment (either non-existent or employed in a manner that negates protection from potential exposure) to the handling of victims and so-called decontamination efforts, everything the White Helmets did was operationally wrong and would expose themselves and the victims they were ostensibly treating to even greater harm. As was the case with their “rescues” of victims in collapsed structures, I believe the rescue efforts of the White Helmets at Khan Sheikhun were a theatrical performance designed to impress the ignorant and ill-informed.

top topics

join