It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interdimensional relationships

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I have a question is there anything morally or ethically wrong with having a relationship with somebody who exists in another form existance. Say for exsample an Angel or somebody who exists as Light having a relationship with somebody who is in Human form.
Take the garden of Eden, would it be wrong for lets say an Angel to have a intimate relationship with EVE and for Eve to give birth to the Angels child?
It would definatley mix up the gene pool but thats another topic
I love this song --

I'm not a savior, and I'm not a saint
The man with the answers I certainly ain't
I'm not a prophet, and I'm not a priest
I'm not a wise man who's come from the East
But I can take you to a city where a man was crucified
I can tell you how He lived, and I can tell you why He died
I can help proclaim the glory of this mighty king of kings

www.youtube.com...

Would love to hear opinions
edit on 20-4-2018 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2018 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

Don't do it. They are of the spiritual realm. Think of it like heading to North Korea and being subject to whatever their laws are.

We are not to seek angels.

The angels that had sex with women had monsters as children, the nephelium and they were evil.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Uhhhhh you apparently know nothing about bible stories this happened remember ? Or at least in the stories

Also....put down the devils lettuce you’re blasting too far off

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Dont listen to the narrow, reactionary fools commenting their belief bias above...the truth is that you are engaged in an abundance of interdimensional relationships at all times.

The simple fact is that consciousness is a gestalt. The entire grouping of your personality is composed of various seperate aspects of awareness, from smell to sight to what your internal organs experience and contribute to your overall perceptions. Likewise, personality is composed of similar multidimensional organs of being/awareness.

The relationships you have with multidimensional beings are not happenstance, but frequently involve the family of consciousness of which you already a part. These “entities” also have awareness and families which they belong.

As far as interdimensional sex...masterbation itself involves a bit of conscious travelling outside of body through imaginative projection. For those who fear demons, perhaps they are unaware of the demonic nature of themselves. They will eat the flesh of a murdered cow, then complain to anyone who will listen about everyone and everything on earth, and then tell you to beware demons. Haha. Maybe they are saved, but maybe they are crazed to the point of insanity by not accepting the interdimensional and less-than-beautific aspects of their own animal selves.

edit on 20-4-2018 by Skipster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Why would you ever open that door? I am probably clinically insane and I wouldn't even come close to opening that door. But if you do, make sure you are able and fully understand how to bind the specific form of evil before you begin.

I think you are nuts.

ETA:
If you are insane enough, you had better learn old latin and start reading the original grimoire. I think the majority of them are in some british museum and probably not online. If they are online, never trust the translations.
edit on 20-4-2018 by ClovenSky because: Added stuff

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Just curious, how did you meet up? At the local bar or online.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Extremely dangerous at present. Here's why according to the bible. Currently the world is cut off from it's God because of a 2000 year Leviticus 26 curse. It's not over yet. So encountering a beneficial entity of some kind would be a very rare occurrence.

More likely you would run into a demon or a negative entity. The bible does say to test the spirits if you have an encounter. How to do that is the question. Can it give you information that's valid but not widely known?

But do not let it possess you or any of your physical items. That's probably an evil one. Best to not communicate with spirits and keep your defenses up.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Things are only wrong if you see them as wrong.
My most intimate relationship is with a female who I have only met in dreams. I seem to trust her and want her, the rest is unknown. Probably some delusion, but why not have some fun with it.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Yeah sure...why not?

Then again I wouldn't marry my dog and I know she doesn't really understand me when she wants to put a smile on my miserable face at times.

Bestiality is wrong. I'd assume that relationships with celestial beings are equally marred, ethically and morally.

I don't think angels were created to interact with humans, if I were to believe in such things. Even if they were they're supposed to be bloody hideous right?

As a safe bet I'd say do not interact with what you could not possibly understand, it's usually not good for you... Don't eat uranium cake either, it's not edible.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
My little voice always watches my back or six, as for what's infront and to my sides...well that would be up to me...or God.

Space between spaces.
edit on 21-4-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Operating from the premise that interdimensional relationship are possible in the first place.. I think a lot is going to be determined by culture.

Generally speaking, we have quite a history of having an aversion/disapproval for relationships between folks that are "different."

Inter-tribal, inter-racial, etc. have frequently been seen as "improper."

So, I suspect that behavioral tendency would drive reactions from inter-dimensional relationships.

Whether or not it is objectively "immoral" may be impossible to tell, since such things tend to be completely subjective. Some behaviors, like murder, could be seen as having an objective basis for being wrong, but that certainly doesn't cover all possibilities.

Personally, I would see some definite issues with the inherent differences between the people in question. But, the same might be said for a medieval king marrying a peasant, or even two people from vastly different cultures in the modern world. Obviously, that's not really "morality."

Very roughly and generally speaking, what is moral/immoral in nebulous circumstances will be determined by what most people deem acceptable. This has little basis outside bias and preconceived notions, but such social contracts are binding in a sense.

Maybe a relationship between an android an a human (cue Futurama clip), or maybe a stereotypical "ET" and a human, is the closest example. Right now, a relationship like that will largely be perceived as "wrong." After generations of changing norms, bias, and preconceptions, that is extremely likely to change.

I'd expect the same with inter-dimensional relationships. Their perceived immorality will be proportional to their rarity. We are wishy-washy and funny like that.

Personally? If there was true love involved, whatever that is, I'd probably go for it.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:00 AM
link   
If this mean anything to you

1. List of celebrities who claim to have spectrophilia
m.ranker.com...

2. List of 11 women who claim to have spectrophilia
m.ranker.com...

3. Bristol woman who ditched men over ghosts.
m.ranker.com...

I normally very skeptic with paranormal, but this is the area I won't dare to argue. Why? Because "Lilith" was the first "woman" I dreamt when I reach puberty. And I still dream of her from time to time. She is wild and aggressive. She likes to dominate, but never been successful. I usually have to pin her down forcefully. And she likes it rough. Then I grumble for having back pain with bite and fingernails marks on my neck. Damn demon for making very big mess on my bed's sheet. But I guess you can call it relationship too. A very weird one.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: EasternShadow

I normally very skeptic with paranormal, but this is the area I won't dare to argue. Why? Because "Lilith" was the first "woman" I dreamt when I reach puberty. And I still dream of her from time to time. She is wild and aggressive. She likes to dominate, but never been successful. I usually have to pin her down forcefully. And she likes it rough. Then I grumble for having back pain with bite and fingernails marks on my neck. Damn demon for making very big mess on my bed's sheet. But I guess you can call it relationship too. A very weird one.

I know it may sound strange but did you ever imagine for one second that your post may be read Lilith's father.
I realise that you may find it hard to firstly realise we are real and secondly get your head around the fact that we are back and do actually read these forums
Lilith is my daughter and you Sir are talking #e.
I arrived back here in 2014 and I must say that the wikipedia profiles of members of my immediate family has been a source of much amusement. My daughter Sir has been in a stable relationship since the times of Sumer. Lilith is not your succubus. TRust me I know my daughter she has no interest in humans apart from her sisters, aunties and uncles... it's a family bloodline that predates Ubaid -
She's an attractive Girl and I can understand why folk fantasise about her but Lilith, talk about morals - If in doubt just ask her partner Samael

Lilith in her own words:

www.amazon.co.uk...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1524768120&sr=8-1&keywords=my+name+is+lilith

edit on 26-4-2018 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DpatC
I know it may sound strange but did you ever imagine for one second that your post may be read Lilith's father.

Lilith's father? I thought Lilith was the first human female, beside Eve.

I realise that you may find it hard to firstly realise we are real and secondly get your head around the fact that we are back and do actually read these forums

Really? I never give it much thought.

Do you create Lilith? Are you god or what?

I arrived back here in 2014 and I must say that the wikipedia profiles of members of my immediate family has been a source of much amusement. My daughter Sir has been in a stable relationship since the times of Sumer. Lilith is not your succubus. TRust me I know my daughter she has no interest in humans apart from her sisters, aunties and uncles... it's a family bloodline that predates Ubaid -

Oh, I'm sure my "succubus" isn't your daughter. I'm not sure she is even a succubus. But yeah, she is a demon. Lol.

She's an attractive Girl and I can understand why folk fantasise about her but Lilith, talk about morals -

I don't trust attractive girl. She just come. I wish I have control over my subconsciousness, but I'm merely a humble imperfect human.

If in doubt just ask her partner Samael

Lilith in her own words:

www.amazon.co.uk...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1524768120&sr=8-1&keywords=my+name+is+lilith

Samael should tell her not to poke other people's wet dream. I hate having back pain and bite marks on my neck in the morning. Not to mention I have to clean my bed sheet and suffer weird stare from every women. You know how stressful the feeling is? Other than being ignorant, what else can I do? Working as a researcher in competitive environment with tight schedules, demand all my time and attention. I have no time for woman. So... It is not likely I could resist her. Lol. Then again I don't think she's anyone's daughter in the first place.

edit on 26-4-2018 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

The answer to your question is Yes I am most definitely Liliths father. She is the creation of myself and Lil's mum and here's the best bit I am not a God,this time im just a humble pilgrim passing through, observing.
Lilith's mother on the other hand, well I couldn't honestly tell you if she has reached God Level but she's up their on the sentient scale. To be honest we seperated a very long time ago, it's only know that were getting reacquainted. Weve both changed so it's a bit like getting to know all about one another all over again
You know Maybe in a past life I was someone named Alulim who ruled Sumeria for 28800 years or maybe it was no , anyone I honestly can't remember, but without question this time I am definately not a GOD.
Other than that your post made me smile.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

She's an attractive Girl and I can understand why folk fantasise about her but Lilith, talk about morals - If in doubt just ask her partner Samael

Lilith in her own words:

Sure buddy.........

Man that delusion is deep..... Impressive

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

The answer to your question is Yes I am most definitely Liliths father. She is the creation of myself and Lil's mum and here's the best bit I am not a God, im just a pilgrim passing through. Maybe in a past life I was someone named Alulim who ruled Sumeria for 28800 years or was that Alalngar who ruled for 36,000 years, I honestly can't remember, but without question I am definately not a GOD.
Other than that your post made me smile.

Also no one ruled sumeria for that long....

Your history sucks.....

At least if you're going to use it to try and prop up your delusions/get attention...... Then you should probably get all your history points right
edit on 4/26/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
okay... but what if you could, like, have sex with a DRAGON, man

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Speaking from my own spiritual perspective its part of what we (Polytheists) do. The deities, their enemies, the ancestors, etc are other worldly (dimensional?) beings. The nature spirits are here and now. Then there are the Good folk (they Fae), they are what they are, some would call them other dimensional.

So no, there is nothing wrong with it. However my own spiritual path is not that of many here, so it probably will cause pearl clutching form a lot of you

top topics

<<   2 >>

join