It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Caught On Video In La Paz, Bolivia On Wednesday, April 18, 2018

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Happy Friday. Had a little spare time, so I looked around online for any recent "aerial phenomenon" sightings and came across this clip. Someone was filming two construction workers "construia el teleferico." Googled this phrase and came up with the pictures below. Seems like these construction workers were replacing or building a tower used to support cable cars. The person filming this inadvertently caught a strange flying craft. I included the YouTube clip and several enlarged, sharpened pictures. I doubt CGI was used in this clip, but with so much BS on YouTube, who knows? Object has a "classic" UFO shape, but could still be a balloon, bird, drone or swamp gas.

UFO first seen at the :55 second mark:

Enlarged, sharpened screenshots:

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Hmmm not sure but this one has one of the "tells" I use when determining a fake. Rather than keep the tower in the center of the frame, the videographer drifts to the right which just happens to be where the object appears.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Was he doing jumping jacks while filming this? It honestly amazes me how many people are incapable of holding a camera or phone steady, use the window support in front of you to rest on or something. Yeesh.

Interesting sighting though.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Foundryman

It was consistently veering that way before the object appeared. Typical shoddy camera work.

Hard to say right off hand but to me this seems like it could be legit. My very first thought was why they were recording in the first place but then some people record anything and everything anymore.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

I agree with the shoddy camera work, but that's what makes it seem legit imo. This woman is too busy talking with her friend and there's music playing in the background...so she's not really paying attention to her filming...very cavalier; like she could care less. I think the craft is legit, non CGI...the question is, what the heck is it?

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
brings new meaning to the term "shaky cam."
Doesn't look like a bird at least to me it does not.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Looks like an aeroplane to me.

edit on 20-4-2018 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

This sounds like...

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Yeah that looks exactly the same, same shape and texture.

Thanks for that expert analysis

Objective looks interesting though. In my experience there are many things the public don't know about, flying silently about.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CalibratedZeus
Was he doing jumping jacks while filming this? It honestly amazes me how many people are incapable of holding a camera or phone steady, use the window support in front of you to rest on or something. Yeesh.

Interesting sighting though.

the first rule of recording anything peculiar is to hand the camera to the guy with alzheimer's.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Foundryman

Hmmm not sure but this one has one of the "tells" I use when determining a fake. Rather than keep the tower in the center of the frame, the videographer drifts to the right which just happens to be where the object appears.

Crappy camera work exacerbated by zoom, I think, is why it drifts around so much. Once again the same old chestnut...why fake it in the first place and if so, why an object so mundane in appearance?

The object does seem to just appear at the 55 second mark. I think it is legit and I was going to comment that it looks like some kind of blimp. Now I'm not sure at all.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

edit on 20-4-2018 by CajunMetal because: Duplicate post

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

So a construction worker who does CGI in their spare time? Or, a hoaxer who found a video to use?

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CajunMetal

So a construction worker who does CGINin their spare time? Or, a hoaxer who found a video to use?

Neither. The uploader has two videos on their channel, this one and one to do with a phone [I think]. Again, there has to be a point to hoaxing...I just don't see one here.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Is this from the actual video, Blue Shift? If so, what times tamp?

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: fromtheskydown

Around 1:24. As it gets closer, past the cable, you can see it from a more underside angle, which shows the wings and the front landing gear retracting (I assume). The La Paz El Alto International Airport is right in the center of town.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Around 1:24. As it gets closer, past the cable, you can see it from a more underside angle, which shows the wings and the front landing gear retracting (I assume). The La Paz El Alto International Airport is right in the center of town.

I would go with this as well because the subject of the filming is not the object that is more than apparent.

Typically meaning the person doing the filming recognized the object and ignored it at the time or did not see the object meaning it did nothing out of the ordinary...UFO sure only in we cannot identify it not alien...

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

that image it almost kind of looks like the space shuttle.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Yep, see it now and it happens to be the last we see of it. I think it is a plane.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

So why doesn't the cameraperson follow the object as it floats offscreen to the right? Who would let the UFO out of their video sight like that?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join