It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Q POST #1195: Seth Rich

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: bknapple32
ATS's obsession with Q is the most ridiculous thing about the change ats has taken.

I know right? It's bizarre how people take this asshole's words as gospel truth but will doubt anything even remotely connected to the MSM no matter how well researched it may be.

You're just jealous that Q is focusing in on all things Ol Dodgy & team-deception - if s/he were focusing in on orange-man and team-maga, you'd be all up in on every Q thread created by Ante - announcing that it was the most serious proof that Trump is corrupt and is soon going to the gallows.

Obvious pathetic bias is obvious.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Hello pot.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

You are so correct.

The psychological manipulation is so sophisticated that real evidence requiring real action cannot compete with the anonymous promise that something earth shattering may happen without the People even having to lift a finger to make sure it happens.

"Let's all wait and see until June."

And if it doesn't happen in June? Will there will be a perfectly acceptable explanation as to why it didn't happen or more *breadcrumbs* that will be interpreted to be the big reveal to those open to that interpretation?

The thought of 'Q' being worse than a LARP...being someone like Jerome Corsi...it infuriates me when I just want to feel apathetic.

edit on 4/20/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Whether Q is legit or not, you have to be crazy to think that the Seth Rich murder was because of a botched robbery. Everyone knows it. That's why the liberals have to do mental gymnastics because they know that supporting these people is wrong yet they continue to support them. I bet whoever ordered the hit on Seth Rich would do it again in a heartbeat if they had to do it all over.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I hate to say it, but I am getting closer to believing that a lot of it is simply theater.

For the average person what more will it ever be?

If Q is a government insider, and what Q has dropped turns out to be true..... what difference is it from watching a TV show?

If it is a LARP.... no real difference for me, I am watching from a distance.

If it is true, and Hillary is tried and convicted and hung by a noose..... what real effect will it have on me?

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

For what is happening right now it's more that Q is trolling the trolls and got them by the bolls

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: xenon129
Whether Q is legit or not, you have to be crazy to think that the Seth Rich murder was because of a botched robbery.

FTR, I think this is a fair statement and do not think 'Q' is legit.

The investigation should be primarily focused on why someone would want him dead, not robbed. Family, friends, and work...who had motive to murder Seth?

Have the police investigated anyone with a possible motive to murder him?

People should be organizing and demanding that information in numbers intimidating enough that they get a response.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

And you'd probably be just the opposite I'm sure. Bias goes both ways.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

The official investigation is closed. A botched robbery period.

Family agrees with this conclusion, some suggest they are embarrassed at the possibility their son was a horrible whistleblower. His survivung brother was thought to have possibly helped and the parents want nobody accusing their son of being a whistleblower. To the point they will and have sued reporters for libel.

Some say the parents are afraid or took money to keep quiet.

There is an internet group with lawyers and private investigators that went to DC and were hit with a lawsuit, I think from the parents again, as soon as they arrived in town.

Why would his parents be so against anyone investigating if there was possibly more behind his murder?

Kim Dotcom also claims he has correspondence from Seth to prove he was the whistleblower. Says his lawyers have offered he be interviewed by the FBI and they have never attempted to interview him.

This issue is such a huge one. If he was the whistleblower and leaked info regarding how the DNC ditched Bernie and whatever else he leaked, I am thinking it was also podesta emails but unsure if that came from a separate leak, the info he brought to the public was pretty damn important! Even though it has been lost in the fray. Also it's pretty obvious who stood to gain the most from his death.

All of the never Trumpers and those upset by Trump's win in general should be looking at what was done to Bernie , by whom and the poor guy that got killed trying to bring out the facts!

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Metallicus

Come up with a better comeback than picking at my username. That's been done a thousand times already. Tell me what I'm hypocritical about and maybe you'll have a point. I've already pointed out the "anonymous source" hypocrisy on the end of Q believers.

So, I give you an opportunity to admit you are a hypocrite and you can’t. All humans are hypocrites and liars. You are just in denial.

Also, anyone that was actually an enlightened being would not be pretentious enough to make it their user name. Just saying.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Sublimecraft

And you'd probably be just the opposite I'm sure. Bias goes both ways.

LOL - I've never shyed away from my biases - in fact I've said so on more than one occasion on these boards that I am vehemently anti-Clinton, anti-DNC and anti-big government and this is where my focus remains.

You, on the other hand, attempt to hide you clearly leftist biases by appearing impartial to new members to ATS, but once they get a flavour of your posting, they too can see the forest through your trees.

Horses for courses - remember, I'm bias.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I don't dis the issues themselves. If you are heading down the path of trying to say the issues themselves are incorrect and conspiracy theorists are being silly, then I different greatly from your opinion.

I am "dissing" the issues themselves and conspiracy theorists are being silly.

The conspiracy community has gone from having reasonable suspicion on a variety of topics to fabricating some of the most egregious theories I have seen yet.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: introvert

For what is happening right now it's more that Q is trolling the trolls and got them by the bolls

Perhaps that's one of the biggest problems in the conspiracy community. The skeptics that want hard evidence and facts are dismissed as trolls.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
All of the never Trumpers and those upset by Trump's win in general should be looking at what was done to Bernie , by whom and the poor guy that got killed trying to bring out the facts!

I wish more people understood that what the DNC did to fix the primaries for Hillary actually pales in comparison to what they did to fix the primary for Obama.

Regretfully, I supported Hillary, in 2008.

But I also committed myself to be just as skeptical of her as I believed Obama supporters should be of Obama. I felt like if I expected people to take me seriously, then I should be more open minded and willing to investigate some of the controversies that I'd always ignored. Of course, that led me to realize that Clinton detractors were justified in accusing them of all kinds of criminal behavior.

Hillary is rotten.

BUT, she helped Obama win.

It's a lie that Hillary ever wanted to be president or believed she would be or felt she was entitled to be. It's a lie, but the more convincing it is...the more people can't believe that she would ever intentionally take a dive....twice.

Bernie had a speaking tour to raise support for the Democratic party even after the election was over. I have to assume he was a willing *victim.* So, to me, that's what I think Never-Trumpers should consider.

Bernie, Hillary, Trump...the GOP & DNC...they are all putting on a show and trying their best to make it believable.

If 'Q' left this breadcrumb...

JA_ Houseguest
Reserved Front Row Seating
What invitees had to find hotel rooms?
What invitees had to sit in ‘unreserved?’
Past proves the present.
JR_v.720385

Godspeed, Patriots.

(Not Hillary)

Would they finally consider what a big clue that is?

edit on 4/20/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Please discuss the "Q" material in this ongoing thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join