It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton said on election night she would never be president

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Clint-dung should have had a realist on her team that didnt like her. That person could have told her why she was wasting her time from the get go and how her powerhouse friends are just mortals too so "come back down to reality and check that you havent made mistakes in judgement."

If she persisted she needed to have a real purpose. She doesnt get that we all serve a purpose outside of our control and she cant just cheat certain moments in life. She didnt commit to her war. She didnt believe in it. So she lost before even fighting when THAT mattered, as it does now.

Winning isnt enough.

Clinton needed some of this:

What is, is because we have faith that it is.

Also, George Michaels butt should now be engrained in our minds. Sorry about that. The official video version has the best quality sound. Also it makes me laugh to think of the reactions.

edit on 4 20 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton would have been the best thing that could have happened to the Republican party. As it stands the republican party is content to stand by and watch iq45 a.k.a. tRump, sparky and complete moron destroy there party.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Whats she mean "they"?

Sounds racist to me.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Basically, now it is coming out that HRC said 'They were never going to let me be president’

I think the bigger question here is, who are "They"?

They = the electoral college and the legal process to elect a POTUS.

Ol dodgy knew that her only chance at winning was to cheat, murder DNC staffers and pay-for-play with half of Washington and the IC community.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Since when did the Electoral College "let" people win?

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

You win post of the day! LOL

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: hoss53

Content? They are pissed. The RINO's as you would call them. There was a good game going on. They pretend to hate each other, make back door deals and as long as there is someone 'charismatic' no lemming says a thing.

"Sparky" as you call him is their worst fear. I mean...he buys politicians so what makes anyone think HE can be bought or controlled?

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   

It almost seems like she is saying she got played by her masters.

Although I have supported Trump and defended him in many cases, I have never trusted him 100% (and will never trust Anyone 100%) and I have considered the possibility that "they" wanted him to win. Perhaps and planned the media backlash, antifa, etc, as a way to make the people believe we really got one over on TPTB.

I don't believe this is true, in fact it seems pretty far fetched to me. I merely keep it under consideration as a possibility. Just like I keep under consideration the possibility that Trump & Co are really trying, and maybe even succeeding, in bringing down the deep state. And many other possibilities as well.

But it seems there are not many possibilities as to who would have the power to "let" her become president or not. Either The People, or The Elite, or an unknown (Satan? The Reptilians? Wikileaks? Jesus?) powerful person, organization, or entity/being.

But honestly I really think she hates the American people and that is who she was talking about.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Somebody post that short clip of Bill Clinton jumping for joy when he thought the 270 electoral votes were for Hillary. He showed up late...drunk.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I can't get enough of that perfectly groomed "designer stubble" LMAO 😆

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 03:37 AM
link   

a reply to: Sublimecraft

Since when did the Electoral College "let" people win?

They don't... They do, however, sometimes, "not let people win".

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   

I think the bigger question here is, who are "They"?

the voters who were aware that she is a criminal.
edit on 21-4-2018 by NobodiesNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
The 2 Secret Service men she transferred/sent to their deaths/murders by Govt hands in Waco because they knew about Bills philandering would have been quite happy to see she didn't get anywhere near the presidency.All the deaths at Waco are on her hands....and the word knows why...to protect her hubby and their cumulative futures...wow huh...what a monster.
edit on 21-4-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

If she knew it, why didn't she campaign in wisconsin?

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   
This is why she lost:

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Clinton said on election night she would never be president

What a waste of rigging her primary.

Next time rig the election and she'll win for sure!

Oh wait.

She did do that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join