It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton said on election night she would never be president

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: matafuchs

Basically, now it is coming out that HRC said 'They were never going to let me be president’

I think the bigger question here is, who are "They"?

I assume she meant The People.

With almost no doubt in my mind; she knows who she is and the skeletons, real or imagined in her closet.

But this is more fun.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1337Kph
LOL, so now there's a conspiracy because one time out of 500 times Hillary blamed everyone else for her losing, she said "they"?
They could also mean the voters?

Funny how quick you are to go the conspiracy route when it suits Hillary's losing excuses.

The entire establishment was in her pocket, yet "they" won't let her win. Ok. If that makes you sleep better... Trump didn't win, "they" just made her lose. There there.. it's all better now isn't it.

Berate me all you like. It's like water off a ducks back. If you think that Hillary gives one flying sh!t about who the people vote for then you're delusional. Presidents and Prime Ministers are selected, not elected.

You keep believing your MSM Woo though. I'm sure you're very 'woke'...

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Did any of you know that Donna Brazile dedicated her book to Seth Rich?

www.newsweek.com...

We all know who THEY are....and it is not the RNC or DNC....

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Thanks for that.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Berate me all you like. It's like water off a ducks back. If you think that Hillary gives one flying sh!t about who the people vote for then you're delusional. Presidents and Prime Ministers are selected, not elected.

You keep believing your MSM Woo though. I'm sure you're very 'woke'...

Yeah yeah. You gotta see the humor in constantly denying conspiracies against Clinton, then suddenly latching onto one because she said "they" while she was on her drunk losing whining spree.

Regardless if it's true or not. The opportunism is incredible here.
edit on 20-4-2018 by 1337Kph because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Do you honestly think so? I bet she still thinks it was some Right Wing conspiracy that didn't get her elected instead of her just being a giant turd blossom.

let me be president

Who lets people do things? Usually someone in an authoritative position am I wrong?

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Well, We the People are supposed to be the authorities but I have a feeling she doesn't think we are.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
No one likes you Hillary. That’s why you lost.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Basically, now it is coming out that HRC said 'They were never going to let me be president’

I think the bigger question here is, who are "They"?

They are the American People, and she's correct, we never will let her be president.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 1337Kph

Fair play.

I stand by my interpretation of that quote though.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

In theory, yes.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Well, We the People are supposed to be the authorities but I have a feeling she doesn't think we are.

And she's probably correct...

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Do you honestly think so? I bet she still thinks it was some Right Wing conspiracy that didn't get her elected instead of her just being a giant turd blossom.

let me be president

Who lets people do things? Usually someone in an authoritative position am I wrong?

I think everyone is taking an overheard comment, almost two years ago, a little too seriously. It’s quite possible it was never said like that...but sure sounds great when one is trying to peddle a book.

Don’t get me wrong, I do think Presidents are preselected, barring unforeseen circumstances, but not in this case.

HRC was W.O.R.S.T. candidate in US history and Sanders would have likely beaten Trump handily.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I doubt she was expecting the right wing to let her be President.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

I think everyone is taking an overheard comment, almost two years ago, a little too seriously. It’s quite possible it was never said like that...but sure sounds great when one is trying to peddle a book. 

You're right. At the end of the day it's hearsay or is it? The shoe fits...
edit on 20-4-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: Edit

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
There will be a woman president someday but she will need a lot more character than Hilliary had.
edit on CDTFripm5261 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

When you have as much blackmailable baggage as Hillary does, you know you will always be the candidate to have to take a dive but make it convincing you really wanted it.

She knows who she is and what she's done.

Two-time loser to two controversial presidents who are grateful for all her help.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
I doubt she was expecting the right wing to let her be President.

That's a given, however I think she feels that the non-Red states that voted for her were some sort of conspiracy instead of her obvious unlikability.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
You guys are talking about this as if 'they' were the voters; as if voters had any say in who gets to be the president.

'If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it.' - Mark Twain

She knows who she works for and she knows who makes the decisions. At that moment she understood her role, and she knew she was never meant to be president. Trump was chosen, she just couldn't believe it. Even the FBI acted as told and sabotaged her campaign days before the election so the actual pick can win.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

Boom!

<< 1    3 >>

join