It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton said on election night she would never be president

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
This is a great article and the book I am sure will be a good one also. Basically, now it is coming out that HRC said 'They were never going to let me be president’. More excuses....so sad....

Link

On election night she said the following...

“Of all the Brooklyn aides, Jen Palmieri had the most pleasant bedside manner,” Chozick writes. “That made her the designated deliverer of bad news to Hillary. But not this time. She told Robby there was no way she was going to tell Hillary she couldn’t win. That’s when Robby, drained and deflated, watching the results with his team in a room down the hall from Hillary’s suite, labored into the hallway of the Peninsula to break the news. Hillary didn’t seem all that surprised. ‘I knew it. I knew this would happen to me….’ Hillary said, now within a couple of inches of his face. ‘They were never going to let me be president.’”

An excerpt talks about the Deplorable comment and how it is one of the major things that 'tanked' the campaign after that.

All that seems to lead into the damaging video of Clinton calling half of Trump supporters a “basket of deplorables,” at a New York fundraiser in September 2016. That was no slip of the tongue, since “Hillary always broke down Trump supporters into three baskets,” Chozick writes.

“Basket #1: The Republicans who hated her and would vote Republican no matter who the nominee.

Basket #2: Voters whose jobs and livelihoods had disappeared, or as Hillary said, ‘who feel that the government has let them down, the economy has let them down, nobody cares about them, nobody worries about what happens in their lives and their futures.’

Basket #3: The Deplorables. This basket includes ‘the racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic—you name it.’

She was already in the negative. The DNC had screwed up by not taking Trump seriously and it cost them an election that they tried to rob...and could not even do that correctly.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Hillary belongs in a basket...a waste basket. I dislike her more every day.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

All they had to do was take the voters seriously. And also not run the most corrupt living politician alive as president. Seriously, the guy who can barely put a sentence together and had a report saying he likes to get peed on won. That's how deplorable Hillary is.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

"I knew it. I knew this would happen to me," ... "They were never going to let me be president." link

par·a·noi·a

a mental condition characterized by delusions of persecution, unwarranted jealousy, or exaggerated self-importance, typically elaborated into an organized system.

link   

Why are we still talking about her? By the Grace of God we avoided her as President. She should just go off an retire, she has plenty of money we don't need to hear about her anymore.

link   
A quick browse through youtube couldn't even find anything as annoying as Hillary.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
As much as I dislike Trump, I dislike Hilry more

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

The main reason I created this thread is because the DNC filed suit today against Trump, Russia and Wikileaks for stealing the election from this troll....I too wish she would fade away but like a bad case of herpes she keeps popping up....

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: bender151

All they had to do was take the voters seriously. And also not run the most corrupt living politician alive as president. Seriously, the guy who can barely put a sentence together and had a report saying he likes to get peed on won. That's how deplorable Hillary is.

There is some truth in that, but what isn't taken into account is Trump speaks off the cuff a lot, instead of reading a rehearsed speech from a teleprompter. Another reason Trump won is that he actually talked about real issues in this country, that was the big one for me and I'm sure many others. A lot of us look past the immaturity he displays from time to time considering he has actually followed through and continues to fight for most of what he promised while running. I can't say the same things for any other president in my time.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Basically, now it is coming out that HRC said 'They were never going to let me be president’

I think the bigger question here is, who are "They"?

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Have you heard of the rappers "Lil Tay" or "Bhad Bhabie" (AKA Cash me Ousside Girl)?

Believe me, if you search hard enough you will find.

But Hillary's pompousness is unmatched

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I know right? That crossed my mind as well

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Hillary belongs in a basket...a waste basket. I dislike her more every day.

I think she should be weaving baskets. In a padded room.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
What the hell is she talking about? She was president for 8 years. Just not in name.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I know right? That crossed my mind as well

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed that. She certainly wasn't talking about the people who voted for her as evidenced by her previous statements about why she lost.

All of her excuses for losing were bullish!t. I think her saying "They were never gonna let me win" is about the only honest thing I've heard from her mouth since she ran for President.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

We all know damn well Hillary didn't accept the news in such a calm fashion.

The moment a few key states started slipping she was most likely on the phone cussing and screaming at everyone. Damage control narrative.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Basically, now it is coming out that HRC said 'They were never going to let me be president’

For a conspiracy site, few people are focusing on the actual points of interest here.

#EvenDeeperState

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
LOL, so NOW there's a conspiracy because one time out of 500 times Hillary blamed everyone else for her losing, she said "they"?
They could also mean the voters? HAHAHAHAHAH!!

Funny how quick you are to go the conspiracy route when it suits Hillary's losing excuses.

The entire establishment was in her pocket, yet "they" won't let her win. Ok. If that makes you sleep better... Trump didn't win, "they" just made her lose. There there.. it's all better now isn't it.
edit on 20-4-2018 by 1337Kph because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I assume she meant The People.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
I assume she meant The People.

Do you honestly think so? I bet she still thinks it was some Right Wing conspiracy that didn't get her elected instead of her just being a giant turd blossom.

<<   2  3 >>

join