It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC sues Trump, Russia and WikiLeaks

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Statute of Limitations - oh wait you're a Mason. Proceed.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Good points - I don't think a civil war will start - What worries me is the length some people will go to overthrow Trump like a false flag on American soil or in a foreign country dragging the US into a major conflict. If there are heavy casualties Martial Law may be declared. Or even if the Markets are rocked to such an extent that the Mother of all Depressions hits and then all bets are off.

Whilst I think Trump hasn't got an actual body count behind him like the Clintons; I wouldnt like him to be President during martial law as his military advisors would be beholden to the MIC. I dont think Trump would handle things wisely.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Yes it seems like they'll try to bring mud out hoping the electorate cant distinguish between true concern for democracy and vindictiveness. There are high stakes involved. The geopolitical landscape is being shaped to a post- depression carve up and mega regions as opposed to nation-states. There will be 10.

I guess it matters who is the "appointed party" that will rule the North American continent.

Evidence can be manufactured - look at the threads about real time CGI morphing - all they need is to produce Trump eating 2 scoops of ice cream with a hooker at a strategic time.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The DNC should sue EU intelligence for running a coordinated hack attack by NATO against DNC servers and other stuff that belongs to both parties of the US. These hack attacks have been going on since the 2012 elections not since summer 2016

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Nm.

Screw the dnc.
edit on 5 6 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join