It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC sues Trump, Russia and WikiLeaks

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: UKWO1Phot

Well they took out Cohen but now Guiliani is on board with Trumps legal team. It is getting more and more interesting everyday.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Wow, talk about an act of desperation. The DNC really has no answer for Trump and no message other than Trump is bad vote for us.

edit on 2018/4/20 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Here's a question, and maybe I should post this in questions to the Mods, but:

Why was the other thread to this topic closed? I definitely understand that it's the same topic (and I understand the logic behind closing duplicate threads), however, shouldn't there be a way to discuss this without dropping into the Mud Pit? Discussions in here are never civil, it'd be nice to discuss things like this with at least a modicum of decency. Some of us on ATS can't stand the mud pit and the echo chamber that comes with it (coming from both sides), and having a thread to talk about issues without being insulted and thrown off topic to the point that it's a useless conversation would be really welcome.

Just a thought.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: narrator

No one is forcing you to throw mud and as far as others throwing mud at you...who really cars what some jackass on the internet says anyway (myself included).

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I understand that. What I'm saying is, I'd like to discuss this topic, but the non-Mud Pit thread was closed. I'm guessing it's due to it being about the same topic, but, how can I not throw mud if the non-mud throwing threads about topics get closed, making sure we have to come into the mud pit to discuss them?
I don't care what faceless internet people say, however, I'd like to have a civil discussion about things like this without having "jackasses" disrupt the entire conversation with useless diatribes. You seem like a smart person from the comments you post, you have to understand that a conversation about this specific topic in Breaking Political News is going to be vastly different than the conversation in the Mud Pit.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Google 'Cambridge Analytica' before casting judgement, you'll find both sides are not innocent.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Similar "topics" can co-exist in the MudPit at the same time.

Same with topics in the BreakingAlternativeNews.

😃 www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on Apr-20-2018 by xuenchen because: 💎

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Hence my question, the similar topic was closed. If they are able to co-exist, why was the other one closed? It seems too picky-choosy as to which get closed, like with topics like this, we're being pushed into the MudPit rather than the pages where there are posts that aren't "you're dumb" "well, you're dumber" ad nauseum, rather than leave a similar topic open so folks who want to avoid that kind of stuff can continue to ignore the MudPit.

However, I'm just one person (although I'm guessing there are several people who feel the same as I do). I've said my piece about it, I'm bowing out of this MudPit "discussion".

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: narrator
Hence my question, the similar topic was closed. If they are able to co-exist, why was the other one closed?

This one was posted first and the other was not in Breaking News.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Follow the link I placed.

It's not closed.

👋🤦‍♀️

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I think he was referring to this one.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Why should the AG go after them? Aren't we allowed to sue in this country?

Sure they are. It's also within the right to respond if the AG is inclined to do so.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
How about someone sue them for sending paid riot agitators across the nation all during the election.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
You know every so often I look at what the DNC is doing and think... they cant be this nuts, is there a long game I am not seeing?

How did a party that was so close to total control a short few years ago, go off the deep end to such a wild degree.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

hahahaha - they're hoping this drags out to the mid-term elections, they'll start a go-fund-me for legal aid, they'll get a few million $ from Soros and some drops from the Clinton Foundation to keep this going.

Meanwhile their cronies from Farkbook management and networks and the print media will drop spin and skew trends in DNCs favour. All to leak more "fake verified news"and hoping some of the voters buy that Trump is a baddy and this action is done for "democracy".

Can someone clue me in as to whether Federal Court Justices are the same as Supreme Court Justices? Are they as partisan?
Probably a stupid question -

www.cnbc.com... port.html

The suit's claims open with the words: "No one is above the law."

LOL

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
How did a party that was so close to total control a short few years ago, go off the deep end to such a wild degree.

Inevitably Imploding Identity Politics (IIIP) morphed into Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder (TARD).

edit on 20-4-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

Yeah it could actually backfire ( perception wise to the electorate ) depending on what is allowed to introduced by the defense.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
You know every so often I look at what the DNC is doing and think... they cant be this nuts, is there a long game I am not seeing?

I agree wholeheartedly, the Democratic party should just shut up and wait. Because the Republican party under tRump,a.k.a. Spanky, given time, will self destruct without help.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

They'll deploy the grey army working for cash in hand - they'll recruit from ATS posting history

I dont know if the USA has the equivalent of a grey army but its made up of over 55 y.o. wanting a few bucks
wiki

WELCOME TO THE GREY ARMY AUSTRALIA'S MOST TRUSTED DOMESTIC AND COMMERCIAL SERVICE COMPANY. Offering “good old fashioned values”, all Grey Army members are highly skilled, mature, reliable, insured and police checked. With the Grey Army you will enjoy great customer service at fair and reasonable prices.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

What I do not understand is that if they do this ALL of the information that has been protected will be public knowledge since it will have to be entered as evidence. What evidence would they have now that has not been found by the FBI, DHS, CIA, NSA and DOJ by now? None.

Like you said it is about raising money. If this shows us anything though it is a final nail that there is NOTHING on Trump with Muellers investigation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join