It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC sues Trump, Russia and WikiLeaks

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Link

This is incredible! It is time for the AG to get off his ass and go after the DNC. Is this serious??? Nothing will become of this....

The Democratic Party on Friday sued President Donald Trump's presidential campaign, the Russian government and the Wikileaks group, claiming a broad conspiracy to help Trump win the 2016 election. The multi-million-dollar lawsuit filed in Manhattan federal court says that "In the Trump campaign, Russia found a willing and active partner in this effort" to mount "a brazen attack on American Democracy."

The suit says that "preexisting relationships with Russia and Russian oligarchs" with Trump and Trump associates "provided fertile ground for [the] Russia-Trump conspiracy."

It is time to stop this garbage and move to LOCK HER UP and stop this garbage. She has Russian ties. Her Husband has Russian ties. CGI has Russian ties...

Here who is 'charged'.....

The named defendants in the lawsuit include Trump's son Donald Trump Jr., his son-in-law Jared Kushner, former campaign chief Paul Manafort and campaign official Richard Gates, and Trump ally Roger Stone. Also named is the Russian Federation, the general staff of the Russian armed force, a Russian intelligence services hacker known as Guccifer 2.0., Wikileaks and its leader Julian Assange, and 10 unidentified people.

this is hysterical..... seeing as how all of these things happened to the DNC during the election and start with Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

edit on Apram30amf0000002018-04-20T11:30:02-05:001102 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

The DNC said that while it would be impossible "to fully repair the harm caused by the defendants, the DNC has filed this civil complaint ... to hold the defendants accountable for their misconduct and to ensure transparency."

Hey, can we get full transparency on just how Hillary received the nomination over Bernie?

I bet that would be interesting.

edit on 4 20 2018 by SgtHamsandwich because: Link was fixed in the op. First reply no longer needed.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Ye I saw this, desperation stinks and much of their distractions are coming to a close. Now, they are actually paying frivolous lawsuits to clog the pipeline.

Oh man, this is NOT going to end well.

All these nothingburgers, the Dems really need to focus on their party and actually provide a platform and message instead of whining and crying at losing their own game.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I agree. The parties are split and people are scrambling but not us voters...we could care less who hangs and who survives.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The DNC is suing because they lost donations.... because the defendants showed everyone the frauds that the DNC and their leadership are.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
This is easily the most snowflake move ever. The pussification of the DNC is apparently complete. I mean seriously, this is such a hilarious admission of helplessness and weakness, it's like the DNC is actually trying to fit the stereotypes Conservatives label the group as.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The soap opera just keeps on going. They're paying these guys a lot of money to stay in character like this.
edit on 4/20/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Never forget.

Democrats are a bunch of kids.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
More proof the Obama Adminiztrazion knew all about the "Russians" !!

Suckers.

And they were running the country too !!

😎🤜🤛

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Why should the AG go after them? Aren't we allowed to sue in this country?

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Hold the God**** phone!

The DNC that was caught and ADMITTED to rigging the primaries, manipulating everything they could, and has had virtually every "collusion" investigation eventually end up with a finger pointing at them....... Decided to sue everyone else for what they themselves are guilty of?

If this isn't a textbook definition of narcissism, I don't know what is.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Enlighten me on how on earth are they going to sue Russia. Also I suppose it's not surprising you support this.
Don't forget to keep spamming about how Trump is a whiner too.
edit on 20-4-2018 by 1337Kph because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I'm talking about the crimes of the DNC and all involved not those suing...you know better c'mon...

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

Right? When I read the article this morning I spit up my coffee at the title...

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I guess that job they promised won't be coming through any time soon eh

🤦‍♀️👋

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Best comment I read concerning this, "Hillary's dementia is infectious." Sums it up perfectly. Democrats are so delusional, they don't even know their ship is sinking....FAST

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
In 8th grade our PAL baseball team lost the championship game. I have just filed a civil suit against those bastards who won to get my trophy since we didn't get one for being First Place Loser.

edit on 20-4-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
It is absolutely amazing to me that the DNC and Mrs. Clinton cannot see the irony in this matter. You have one candidate, one campaign, accusing another of cooperating with foreign agents to change the results of an election.

The DNC and candidate Clinton hired Fusion GPS to gathet dirt on Trump using information that a former British spy and foreign national Steele compiled using, in his own words, information from highly placed agents in the Russian FSR or former KGB.

The DNC is guilty of doing exactly what they are accusing the Trump campaign of doing, it blows my mind they believe this is going to end well for them.

Clinton could not ever come up with a reason for her to be President other than, in their words, because it was her turn. It would have been easy to write a very simple response to that question if she had not surrounded herself with sycophants.

This suit is largely for publicity and to make sure the public does not forget that mantra of Russian collusion which in the official investigation seems to be going nowhere. Sad to watch Clinton burn every camp for revenge simply because in her mind it was her turn.
edit on 4/20/2018 by DJMSN because: Correction

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

It's Hill's Bills suing THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD basicaly because she could not be President.

She is very naughty. I think the Liberals are digging their grave deeper and deeper. I have been saying for a long time they have gone insane and that is why I can not presently identify with them. At any time if there is another election called Trump would win it fair and square. I wonder what the excuse will be next time? May be it will be because the naughty munchkins came in the night and stole it from under the bed.

The Guardian here in the UK is in on the Liberal plot. They are bringing it on now. They are giving it eveything they have got. It is an international campaign aganist him. I have seen it on certain wealthy people's Twitter, I have seen it in the Guardian, in Macron, too. Even the soft right in the UK do not like Trump.

That is why I tell Trump to watch out in some of my threads here.

Listen good, my American friends. Do you think it is healthy that all those outside influences are trying to bring your democratically elected President down? Are they poking their noses in just a little too much like pesky globalists do?

The international Liberal conspiracy to politically assassinate Trump is here in full swing. Trump must use everything he has in the book to defeat them. What they are doing is far more interfering than anything Russia ever did, as I am seeing it, being a fair observer. They did not threaten democracy as much as these clowns are doing.

I am saying this because I want it all to be healthy. I value America and democracy, and it disgusts me that the Liberals are behaving so crazily. They will start an American civil war like this if they do not respect American people. We all know which side likes guns best. Lol, will the Dems be wanting to fight a civil war with flowers like hippies, too?

edit on 20-4-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Counter Sue.
Got to be the best laugh out of this.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join