It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Modern Medicine is Fancy Homeopathy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

How much do you need to eat before it blows up your heart?

Asking for a friend.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Well that would depend on your weight and stuff and any preexisting conditions.

Sodium bicarbonate side effects can include metabolic alkalosis, edema due to sodium overload, congestive heart failure, hyperosmolar syndrome, hypervolemic hypernatremia, and hypertension due to increased sodium. ... Severe metabolic alkalosis (ie, blood pH >7.55) is a serious medical problem.Dec 10, 2016 Sodium Bicarbonate Side Effects and Contraindications - Dr. Sircus drsircus.com/sodium-bicarbonate-baking-soda/side-effects-contraindications/

drsircus.com...
edit on 23-4-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

That didn’t answer my question (neither does your link).

How much sodium bicarbonate would it take to make someone heart explode? Let’s say someone is 80kg.
edit on 2342018 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: one4all

You keep saying stuff, but I won’t bother reading it. It’s just ramblings from someone who is consistently wrong.

Anyone who think Hulda (the person whose cause of death was CANCER) was correct when she said she cures cancer, needs their heads looking at.

Ahhhh, you are one of those... you seem fixated on this hulda chick. She died you say, from cancer@80. And you want us to know this because we know, it is in your every post.

I researched this Hulda chick in depth 25 years ago.

A beautiful soul. Something nobody ever said about you of course.

She is 1 of dozens if not hundreds of great bodies of tried and true knowledge bases.
I love how everything she offered was open source and cheap enough for even the poorest people to have access to.

She was the antithesis to everything that is the $BILLION dollar cancer business where only the rich and lucky survive their torture and bankrupting policies.

There are dozens of cancer treatments and modalities that are better options than what rockefeller medicine sells.
It is now 1 in2 men, 1in3 women get cancer in their lifetime in this country. It was 1in80 the year they made canna illegal. It was the 2nd most prescribed medicine in the country before it became illegal.

Now cancer is a normal condition, which brings me to my point.
Since Congress declared war on cancer during the Nixon administration setting aside billions a year to subsidize and fight this war.

When do they admit they lost the war and that they simply do not know why they try the same things.
Since everyone gets cancer, they obviously lost the war. Add to that the FACT chemo and radiation destroy all quality of life while they are still living.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz

I’m not American, so your point is moot.

But keep on peddling cures by people who die from things they’ve supposedly found the cure for. It makes for a great laugh!

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

a reply to: one4all

you flood the blood with oxygen and goodbye to anything bad in your blood

And say good bye to everything else as you’re dead from oxygen toxicity.

Are you now saying oxygen is bad for you?

BWAHAHAHA (to quote joshin hehe)

The trick you are looking for is to be able to flood the blood with oxygen....ready....are you sure you are ready?...at the cellular level.
To answer your strawman i would suggest stop with the oxygen when the skin expands to the point it pops.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Yes. Too much oxygen in your blood can kill you. It’s not rocket science.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Right, so for us idjits we will definately stop before we pop

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: bulwarkz

This just shows your ignorance.

You really think too much oxygen in your blood will make you blow up like a balloon? No wonder you buy into “cures” from the likes of Hulda lol.
edit on 2342018 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: bulwarkz

This just shows your ignorance.

You really think too much oxygen in your blood will make you blow up like a balloon? No wonder you buy into “cures” from the likes of Hulda lol.

Dude, i went 4d on you.
I strawmanned your strawman.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

It's like they've never heard of antioxidants...

It kind of scares me when people are so off base they're not even wrong when it comes to really basic stuff like whether or not oxygen is "good for you" and "water memory".

Water memory is crap and oxygen is insanely reactive in a pretty destructive way, and neither of these things are at all difficult to find information on.

But at least they're not trying to hock the cyanide in peach pits I guess

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

By the way, do you think we ought to let them in on the fact that a major factor in the "alarmingly increasing cancer rates" is our discovery of several hundred previously unknown types of cancer as well as our exponentially increasing medical knowledge and sophistication resulting in us actually catching and diagnosing the cancers that have almost certainly been killing people forever?

Or should we just let them think that they're actually onto something?

This reminds me so much of conversations about autism and vaccines lol

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
www.lewrockwell.com... is the first demonstration that orally ingested sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) can promote a powerful anti-inflammatory response in both animals and humans,” say researchers writing in the Journal of Immunology. Baking soda “may provide a cheap, relatively safe, effective and easily accessible and/or noninvasive method to activate anti-inflammatory nerve pathways,” researchers emphasized. ARM & HAMMER Baking So... Buy New $9.81 (as of 07:25 EDT - Details)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join