It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Modern Medicine is Fancy Homeopathy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

you flood the blood with oxygen and goodbye to anything bad in your blood

And say good bye to everything else as you’re dead from oxygen toxicity.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

I said goodbye to anything bad in your blood....not everything else.

link   

originally posted by: one4all

It’s not anything like you said.

Also. Hulda Clark?! The woman who died from blood and bone CANCER? That’s hilarious!

And...your alternative explanation is.....

I don’t have an “alternative explanation”. I have the scientific explanation that explains my wife’s cancer.

But you keep believing a person who said she has the cure for AIDS, all diseases and cancer, yet died from cancer lol.

You really should read up on Royal Rife...cancer was cured in the 30s....his work is not that hard to understand and when combined with Huldas work or the work of others it proves itself out to the layman.

Lots of people die from fast-acting cancer and its usually people who find cures and then spend their lives promoting these cure and in the real world we call it assassination....like I said you need to do your research.

That’s why your saint Hulda died from cancer.

Yeah, she had a cure. It’s called death.

link   

Also. Hulda Clark?! The woman who died from blood and bone CANCER? That’s hilarious!

I don’t have an “alternative explanation”. I have the scientific explanation that explains my wife’s cancer.

But you keep believing a person who said she has the cure for AIDS, all diseases and cancer, yet died from cancer lol.

You really should read up on Royal Rife...cancer was cured in the 30s....his work is not that hard to understand and when combined with Huldas work or the work of others it proves itself out to the layman.

Lots of people die from fast-acting cancer and its usually people who find cures and then spend their lives promoting these cure and in the real world we call it assassination....like I said you need to do your research.

Everyone dies...look in the mirror....there is no cure.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I said goodbye to anything bad in your blood....not everything else.

And oxygen toxicity means you’re dead.

Learn to read.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Everyone dies...look in the mirror....there is no cure.

The person you’re saying cures cancer, DIED FROM CANCER.

You really need to learn to read.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

You have to do your homework....its that simple....Native Indians cured cancer and diseases by using a Sweatlodge to bring the internal body temp high enough to kill all living parasites and to cook their eggs......look it up its not rocket science...lol....Arabs used Bacterian camels milk to cure cancer and diseases because the camels milk contains a high level of ANTI-PARASITICS due to the Camels diet...lol...the Royal Family only drink unpasteurised milk from the Royal Herd for the same reasons....LMAO.....Rick Simpsons method works because the oil kills all stages of parasites inside of you and then coats your stomach and nails everything hatching as it comes out of the lining of your gut....keeping in mind that one must maintain a proper diet leading to an alkaline body state in CONJUNCTION with regular consumption of an anti-parasitic...we could do this all day because SOOO MANY THINGS will break the chain of specifics cancer and diseases need to live inside of you. ....I normally dont spend my time with this beyond family...tis to much work to lead the horse to water.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

You keep saying stuff, but I won’t bother reading it. It’s just ramblings from someone who is consistently wrong.

Anyone who think Hulda (the person whose cause of death was CANCER) was correct when she said she cures cancer, needs their heads looking at.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

You keep saying stuff, but I won’t bother reading it. It’s just ramblings from someone who is consistently wrong.

Anyone who think Hulda (the person whose cause of death was CANCER) was correct when she said she cures cancer, needs their heads looking at.

Its ok for you to defer from mentioning Royal Rife...this is ATS and everyone knows the drill....lol....thanks for the cup of tea ....next time we will discuss how you yourself can build a microscope just like Royal Rifes in the comfort of your own home with components ordered off of Amazon.....lol.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I lied. I skimmed what you said. This sticks out a mile!

the Royal Family only drink unpasteurised milk from the Royal Herd for the same reasons

King Edward VIII died from cancer.
King George VI died from cancer.
Queen Anne died from cancer.

You might want to rethink the BS you read and YouTube videos you watch.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Royal Rife? The guy who also said he cures everything, but died from a heart attack?

Guess he couldn’t cure heart disease lol.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

and I'll settle for modern medicine to cure my cancer because I know too many dead people who believed this garbage.

I'm out.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: howtonhawky
I never said it was his only claim

It is the only one you posted above.

Much of what he claimed was false

Like "LIKE CURES LIKE"?

The term remains true and valid and very much connecting homeopathy and modern medicine

No it doesn't because he wasn't talking about germs and the human immune system. These ideas had not been developed during his lifetime.

Should i go back through history and start pointing out all the bs practices that have been abandoned in an attempt to be hard headed and contrary to a op?

They are irrelevant.

This is not the first grade so grow up

No need to be impolite.

You are incoherent.

Retorting with nonsense to anyone who can actually keep up with the dribble.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
As far as water memory and such it has as much of a chance in relation to flu vaccines as the government sponsored kind.

I think to do it correctly you would indeed need to have pure water with zero ppm of any foreign substances and that actual virus you would want to try to replicate it's makeup into the water would need to be completely isolated from any foreign substances. Otherwise you would get memory of the infected host and such. The chances of this being done without fancy equipment are slim.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
Retorting with nonsense to anyone who can actually keep up with the dribble.

Now that is incoherent. As is the post you placed right below that.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Wrong wrong wrong....

Lol...

In a way you're so off base you're not even wrong on quite a bit of what you're saying, but on the rest of it you're just plain wrong.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Many years ago they prescribed bicarb to get the kidneys working again.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

I want to build Keely's microscope not Rife's. Keely's was cooler

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: roguetechie

Wrong wrong wrong....

Lol...

In a way you're so off base you're not even wrong on quite a bit of what you're saying, but on the rest of it you're just plain wrong.

Do better then. I am here to learn.

Homeopathy has taken on many forms.

If your understanding is a bit more narrow then so be it.

I do speak from some experience though.

I remember a step parent back in the 80's getting one of those homeopathy kits to treat us.

It was a wide array of water vials and sugar pills.

Many have associated any home cure as being homeopathy so i do welcome your input.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Many years ago they prescribed bicarb to get the kidneys working again.

Yep

Bircarb and soda ash works well.

You can overdoes on it though...

It could blow ones heart up.

Interesting is that nestle chooses to put it in there bottled water.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join