It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic Party files lawsuit alleging Russia, the Trump campaign and WikiLeaks

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux
a reply to: xuenchen

Democratic Party files lawsuit alleging Russia, the Trump campaign and WikiLeaks

Oh, come on now DNC, this is purely to keep the narrative alive through the midterms, now that the official investigation is coming to an end!

Is anyone but the devout Democrats taking this seriously?

+1
this will give the media another anti-Trump story to cover instead of telling us real news.
all they need is one friendly judge and they can run around saying 'found guilty' about something.
Neither Trump nor anyone in the RNC was guilty of anything. the dems just want to keep forcing the Republicans to spend time/resources fighting in the legal arena.

the DNC should sue itself for incompetence and malfeasance. wonder whom the media would favor.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

Yup they know this will lead to nothing and is a distraction to keep the focus on Russia and it will probably work.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
No one could be worse than Trump!

DNC:. Hold my beer.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

It sounds like their key piece of physical evidence is the DNC's server (the one they denied the FBI access to).

If they want to use it as evidence then they'll have to give Trump, the Russian government, Guccifer 2.0, etc...access to it so that they can have their own experts examine it.

Fun stuff.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Not if they drop the lawsuit right after the mid terms and when Mueller investigation finds nothing.

edit on 20-4-2018 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

edit on 20-4-2018 by JDmOKI because: Failure

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Dp

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
so you are criticizing those who believe in the tooth fairy while you try to convert people to believe in santa?

you dont have any evidence?
are you in the usa? if so we dont have to prove innocence here, guilthas to be proven.

also if you are not sure he colluded why are you criticizing those who dont think he did or ask for evidence?

posting that you hate trump and ypu were with her would have been much more productive

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

It sounds like their key piece of physical evidence is the DNC's server (the one they denied the FBI access to).

If they want to use it as evidence then they'll have to give Trump, the Russian government, Guccifer 2.0, etc...access to it so that they can have their own experts examine it.

Fun stuff.

Bet there's some "planted" "evidence" that shows up all-of-a-sudden.

Watch for it.

A great failure in the making 😖

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
If I was the kind of person that believed in the two party divide and that Trump and Hillary/DNC are *enemies,* then I would say Roger Stone is a mole after reading that lawsuit.

I don't know why anyone would allow him near their campaign. He can't be trusted and his record is as shady as they come.

It makes it difficult to take anything at face value when he is involved.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

This is great!

They not only went full retard, they double-downed!

Hahahahaha

I never get tired of this...

When the DNC was questioned about fixing the books in Hillary's favor, they just said that they are a private org so it was all good...geez do people really think this way?

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Fun stuff.

Bet there's some "planted" "evidence" that shows up all-of-a-sudden.

Watch for it.

A great failure in the making 😖

They have had a long time in sole possession of that server. It would be difficult to trust it hasn't been tampered with.

(post by screamager removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Well the investigation is done, but the DNC still needs a cover for murdering someone after he leaked their info to WikiLeaks, so they still need the Russia narrative. They did help design it after all.

Edit to add:
Why is the DNC allowed to rig primaries and lie to their donors as well as the american public? That is what was leaked to wikileaks and later confirmed, in case anyone forgot.

edit on 4 20 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

The DNC is upset and sueing because their cheating was exposed.

I swear, you can't make this stuff up!

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
If this was happening about 20 days ago, I would be waiting for the inevitable "April Fools!" declaration.

I, like a good many people, have been more or less keeping tabs on the whole Russia Collusion storyline over the last year and a half. Maybe I have missed something along the way, but here is what I think has come to light since January, 2017.

1) The Hillary Clinton campaign and the DNC (the author of this lawsuit) paid some $12 million to a left-coast law firm, to hire Fusion-GPS, to hire a former British spy, to pay for dirt on Donald Trump supplied by Russian operatives.
2) The Obama Administration (the DOJ and FBI in particular) used this "unconfirmed and salacious" package of Russian misinformation to obtain FISA Warrants to spy on at least one (low-ranking) member of the Trump campaign.
3) The existence of this DNC Dossier, the casual contact of Jeff Sessions with Russian people (associated with his duties as a U.S. Senator), a bar-brag in Australia by a low-level Trump campaign associate, a speech given in Russia by another short-lived Trump campaign volunteer, a false-promise of dirt on Hillary by a Russian lawyer, and the eavesdropping on a conversation between General Flynn and the Russian Ambassador during the Transition (and the illegal unmasking of an American citizen's identity by somebody in the Obama Administration) together created a narrative (hyped through the ceiling by the MSM) that led to Congressional and Senate investigations into "Russian Collusion".
4) After the FBI Director was fired by Trump, and the ex-Director then leaked his anecdotal "memos" to a friend, who leaked them to the Press, to try to get a Special Counsel appointed...Mueller was appointed to conduct a third investigation into Russian Collusion.
5) Congress, after its investigation, found no evidence of collusion between the Trump Campaign and Russia.
6) Mueller, after nearly 1 year of investigating nearly everything under the sun...has so far found no evidence of Russian Collusion involving the Trump campaign.
7) Since Trumps' inauguration, we have learned that Bill Clinton was paid $500,000 to make a speech in Russia, the Clinton Foundation was funneled more than $140 million dollars by people who were trying to get approval from the Clinton State Department to buy a Company that controlled something like 20% of America's uranium supply...which approval was then granted. Oh, and the Company behind this buyout...was Russian.
8) We have also learned that the FBI had an undercover agent in position who was witness to the bribery and other misdeeds associated with making sure that Hillary Clinton (yes, I know, and some other Agencies) would approve this Russian takeover - but he was given a gag-order by AG Loretta Lynch, so that the espionage activity behind this takeover would not come to light before the sale was approved.

So...what we know for sure is that Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, Bill Clinton, the Clinton Campaign, the DNC, the Obama DOJ, the Obama FBI (don't forget the high-ranking FBI official whose wife just happened to work for Fusion-GPS) and others did in fact "collude" with Russia in the hopes of affecting the 2016 Presidential Election (and to line their own pockets of course).

We also know that Russia was doing whatever it could to mess with both Campaigns, and to sow discord into the US political system...like they tend to do with most democracies around the world. They are disruptive little rascals.

What we are pretty sure of, at this point, is that the Trump Campaign did not "collude" with Russia.

So...of course the DNC would launch a law suit against the Trump Campaign because of...Russian Collusion.

Is it really still too late for them to say "April Fools"?

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: screamager

if a president's son had admitted to collusion this place would still be in melt down, nope, buts lets defend tax cuts to the richest.
a pepperoni pizza means child rape yet trump's own appointees flipping to the fbi is a nothingburger.
that the president made the media spin the seth rich lie and many here still believe it is telling.

appears this place has become nothing more than a conservative forum with added quack homeopathy and faulty childhood memories for the extra whacky.

I guess you need to think about what is the main point. In one case is whether Trump worked with the Russians to get him elected. Collusion is not a crime, BUT that isn't what we want to know...Did the Russians help Trump and what does Trump owe them if they did. So far it is nothing based mainly on lies and we are talking MASSIVE amounts of energy into all this.

In another case we are talking pedophilia ring, that my friend is a world difference than "collusion"

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra
So either they’ll prove it, or they won’t, god forbid that they do; the collective #fit ATS would throw will be historical.

I say again...let the chips fall.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: DBCowboy

This is great!

They not only went full retard, they double-downed!

Hahahahaha

I never get tired of this...

When the DNC was questioned about fixing the books in Hillary's favor, they just said that they are a private org so it was all good...geez do people really think this way?

Never has this clip been more appropriate.

The DNC have launched into a massive hissy fit with the clearest sign yet that the Mueller investigation is going nowhere for them. It's just great to see them implode.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join