It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic Party files lawsuit alleging Russia, the Trump campaign and WikiLeaks

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
It is absolutely amazing what conspiracy theories you guys can believe i.e. pizzagate, sandy hook fake...etc yet the idea of Trump colluding with Russia is too much for you to believe. LMAO

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Democratic Party files lawsuit alleging Russia, the Trump campaign and WikiLeaks

Oh, come on now DNC, this is purely to keep the narrative alive through the midterms, now that the official investigation is coming to an end!

Is anyone but the devout Democrats taking this seriously?

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
So this ironic and shallow suit will be able to do what the deep state couldn't?

DNC is fighting for their lives here, folks! Remember to vote against the DNC!

They accuse you of what they are guilty for!

link   
a reply to: donnydeevil

.etc yet the idea of Trump colluding with Russia is too much for you to believe.

Maybe because Trump supporters aren't low information voters, and know the electoral college determines our presidential outcomes.

Which can't be hacked.
edit on 20-4-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: donnydeevil
It is absolutely amazing what conspiracy theories you guys can believe i.e. pizzagate, sandy hook fake...etc yet the idea of Trump colluding with Russia is too much for you to believe. LMAO

if you have evidence trump colluded with russia to win the election please by all means post it

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

if you have evidence trump colluded with russia to win the election please by all means post it

There is probably more evidence for his collusion then your guy's crazy conspiracies regarding Clinton killing people, pizzagate, Sandy Hook fake, Obama gay or whatever other stupid conspiracy you guys run with.

I for one do not have any evidence since I am not investigating him but if you have clear evidence he is innocent, by all means share it.

I am not sure if he has colluded but due to the type of person he is, I would not put it past him. Just like I would not put it past him and Putin starting something in Syria just to take the heat off. He is that big of a scumbag.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

There is probably more evidence for his collusion then your guy's crazy conspiracies regarding Clinton killing people, pizzagate, Sandy Hook fake, Obama gay or whatever other stupid conspiracy you guys run with.

I for one do not have any evidence since I am not investigating him but if you have clear evidence he is innocent, by all means share it.

I am not sure if he has colluded but due to the type of person he is, I would not put it past him. Just like I would not put it past him and Putin starting something in Syria just to take the heat off. He is that big of a scumbag.

Isn't the burden of proof the responsibility of the one making the claim in this country?
You typically do not have to prove innocence, that is a given. You need to prove guilt. That is how the system works.

Unless you are a Democrat I guess, then accusations are all it takes to be guilty. At least, that is what I have seen so far in actions.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Congressman Rohrabacher visited Assange and claims Assange has physical proof that Russia didn't hack the DNC! This should gitgood! Wonder ifthe Manhattan court has the SLAP law for frivolous lawsuits?
edit on 20-4-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Ah, so you actually don't know what you're talking about. Just made a fresh acct and off to spend your .02 cents?

Self attribution bias, look past your own experience and recognize tangible and critical information.

You're running based off emotions, a common trait of the left.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
It seems like a more fitting path for the continual argument rather than mucking up our government with such investigations.

Notice they did not include the president...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
a reply to: bender151
I'm not so sure about that. Dems. are winning back some congressional seats now. So soon, people forget.

Interesting thing: the Democrats that have won the special elections all ran as moderates, even conservatives. Hardly a mention of Trump or Russia anywhere in their campaigns. And yet, the Dem leadership is running full-tilt in the opposite direction, talking about slave reparations and free college for everyone (neither of which they can possibly deliver), and still hawking the Trump-Russia narrative that most Americans are sick & tired of hearing about. It's like they're don't even care if they splinter their party.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Dirty Russian Trespassers !!

😁

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Does the DNC have to cover the cost of this lawsuit? That's all I really care about. I'm just tired of taxpayer money being used up on the Russia investigation, if that's what you want to call it at this point.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

The last "Administration" has "access to" all the evidence of a Russian intrusion.

Why no "action" ?

Bwaaahahaha 👋

Failure Deluxe

And just think, they were running the whole country "at the time" 🤫

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

DNC to Mueller..

Hold my pacifier.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
At least you can admit it’s a conspiracy theory

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Well, we actually know the DNC colluded against Bernie.

Funny how lefties don't care about that. But as you say at the end, the types of people who'd do that are scumbags.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
So the DNC has proof of collusion that the Mueller team doesn't?

Lol.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
Any word in there about the proven Russian hacking of the RNC at the same time? Or, would that sort of dilute their claim?

FBI's Comey: Republicans also hacked by Russia - CNNPolitics
Russian Hackers Gained 'Limited' Access to R.N.C., Comey Says
Republican National Committee Security Foiled Russian Hackers - WSJ

It would make the Dems look stupid (er).

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Obvious textbook narcissism by the DNC is obvious.

I guess the cool thing to do is to sue everyone else for what you're guilty of? What you've already ADMITTED you're guilty of?

Seems legit.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join