It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ugandan president wants to ban oral sex

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I don’t know how you could enforce this law.

It is unsanitary, but then so is sex in general so I don’t really understand what the benefit would be to the public. I think banning anal sex makes more sense than oral. Nothing good comes from a butthole.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

For what it's worth, Uganda is a Christian majority country where around 84% of the population are Christians, including Museveni. (HERE)

Museveni is an Evangelical Christian and preaches a few times at the Miracle Centre Cathedral, a church he inaugurated in 2004.

Under Museveni & the other evangelicals, Uganda even pushed through "Kill the Gays" anti-homosexuality legislation in late 2013/early 2014 (HERE). That legislation was also heavily influenced by American evangelical "activists", which you can read more about HERE and HERE.
edit on 20-4-2018 by enlightenedservant because: wasn't sure if the "kill the gays" bill has late 2013 or early 2014

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Nothing good comes from a butthole.

You obviously have never been constipated.

This is a silly, unenforceable law. At least here the FDA doesn't regulate EVERYTHING that goes in your mouth.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Not very surprised by this...
Uganda has got a few issues.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
According to an anonymous Ugandan parliament official, these laws are merely in response to large sums of money having been offered from the UN to pass homosexual friendly laws. Punishments for violation of the new anti homosexual laws, which were drafted simply as a hedge against the progressive bribe, are wildly exaggerated. It’s all just a snubbing of the attempted meddling in their sociocultural affairs.

Who can say what this means?
Hard to say, really.
They roast witches alive in Africa, but it’s a very big place.
Not on my short travel list.

# 970
edit on 22-4-2018 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

They roast witches alive in Africa, but it’s a very big place.

Where specifically? There are more than 50 different countries in Africa, each with its own ethnic groups, governments, traditions, and histories. Branding the entire continent like that is no different than branding the entirety of North America as "apostate killers" just because a church's congregation in New York beat a 19year old member to death in 2015 because he & his brother were trying to leave the faith (HERE).

Name the specific denomination or congregation that burns witches and you'll have a better argument.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
dp

# 972

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I don’t remember. You can look on liveleak, there are plenty of examples of
mayhem. Between machete hackings, beheadings, and live burnings, it gets hard to keep the provincial customs straight. But if you insist, I will retrieve some examples, though I really have a strong distaste for such searches. Also, liveleaks seems to have become censored as of late.

Suffice it to say I am not making it up. I watched a guy with a weapon, maybe a gun, cannot recall, keep watch over the witch being burned over coals, making sure he didn’t try to move.

It made me sick.

But just in case you wanted to press the point, I looked again. The witch burned alive and all witch keywords turn up nothing save for a Simpsons episode. So that one is apparently gone. Maybe witch burning has been recently proscribed?

I modified the search to simply “burned alive”, and there are several. Including the guy writhing in a large tire, on fire. It’s right there at the top of the list. Couldn’t watch. He is clearly not acting, and the audio quality is quite good. Uploaded two days ago, and everyone has a nice dark suntan. I don’t care what field or village it was done in. I guess I should go back and look....but I wanted it off my screen. In the comments a lot of reference in made to this being somewhere in Africa. Also one tire burning in Venezuela, so it isn’t just an African thing.

Or, there’s a guy in an orange suit inside a iron cage being lighted up. But that would indicate a more technically
advanced culture, as evidenced by the modern iron working artifact- plus the permanent surrounding connected cage infrastructure. Maybe even isis, and there’s none of that in there Africa, right? Scripts appear Indonesian in this one.

# 973

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

I think we're having a misunderstanding. I don't think you're making anything up as I've seen terrible acts of cruelty myself.

However, I think it's wrong to label an entire continent because of the atrocities of select people on that continent, unless we're willing to accept the same labels for our own continents. I brought up the congregations/denominations angle because something like 85-90% of all Africans are either Muslims or Christians. So it's one thing to say "Africans do A, B, & C" but another thing to say "Evangelical Christians in Uganda have done A, B, & C" (which is why I made my first post in this thread).

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join