It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something in the air Stealth fleet.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: mysterioustranger

You'd be surprised what you can figure out watching ADS-B Exchange. It was quite real, and they really were airborne. It was just an exercise though.

Hey! Good day Zaph! Nice to hear from you.

You're correct of course.. though we should all recall the Iraq "Shock and Awe" bombing raid...

We weren't even there when the Iraqis started firing.. We were in and out without notice.

Thank you Z.! Have a great day!
edit on 20-4-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

That's the fun of ADS-B Exchange. If we'd had it then, we would have seen the tankers in the area waiting for the strike packages. I was watching some interesting things going on around Syria the other night during those strikes, and built up an extremely interesting picture of what was going on, that was radically different than what has been put out.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
Exactly
It's all about Iran, everything is about Iran. As Kissinger said a few years ago the clash with Iran is unavoidable and with Israel coaxing them into the Syrian theatre the stage is set. Any day now the mother of all fireworks displays is on.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

It's a scheduled, annual exercise. It took place last year the week of April 26th. Not everything is about Iran or WWIII.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

It's a scheduled, annual exercise. It took place last year the week of April 26th. Not everything is about Iran or WWIII.

So why are you lot spending astronomical amounts of dosh on your military? For peacekeeping?

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Because we have commitments to our allies for one thing. I wish I had a dollar for every time someone lost their mind, or said we were going to war every time one of these exercises took place. I'd be rich as hell.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Bet ya USA will be bombing Iran within 365 days

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Of course we will. We've only been on the verge of bombing them for the last 10 or 15 years.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Hahaha yeah that is true. But this is the year. One of our allies is going to make it happen, then we all get dragged into it ................... Maybe

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Yep. Heard that before too.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Me too...everytime I go for training somewhere for Home/Sec/FEMA...my friends and neighbors panic and ask if I know something they dont!

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The Air Force wouldn't say how many aircraft are involved, but confirmed that it was part of Neptune Falcon/Neptune Hawk. The exercise will run from April 16th to May 5th. Last year they launched 10 B-2s on missions that lasted 16 hours, working "targets" on the Nellis Range as part of the exercise.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join