It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something in the air Stealth fleet.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I came across this report of a large amount of aircraft, heading south over the USA since no large exercise has been reported ,and according to this report it appears to be in plain sight. Along with reports of reservists getting their call up. I thought it worth mentioning.

I hope we are not seeing any more tensionswww.youtube.com... building, over Syria, as all their seems to be is a News Blackout with regards to the place..

edit on 19-4-2018 by anonentity because: adding

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Don't believe everything you see on YouTube. There are several exercises going on right now. Neptune Falcon started earlier this week, Green Flag 18-06 ends tomorrow. I doubt there are actually 10 B-2s airborne, considering that's half the fleet. It's more likely 6, and four of them passed over the same area twice. Unless the Air Force confirms it, I have a hard time believing it's 10.
edit on 4/19/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Perhaps it has nothing to do with Syria at all...

Something to ponder..

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
There are a bunch of B-1s or B-52s up over North Dakota too. Eight KC-10s using the Grimm callsign are up that way. Both B-1s and B-52s are based up there.

Make that 9 Grimm, and one Grid.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Mabey but I doubt it.

edit on 19-4-2018 by anonentity because: adding

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

It has nothing to do with Syria. They wouldn't be flying West and South (they were supposedly seen later over Apple Valley) if they were going to the Middle East. They'd go towards the UK, then over France, and down along Italy. It doesn't make sense for them to go the long way if they were on their way to Syria. And if they were heading towards Syria they wouldn't come out of Missouri, up over Minneapolis, and then East.

They're simulating the flight time it would take to reach targets in China, Russia, or the Middle East without ever leaving US airspace.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Now there are three KC-135s operating as Baja, and one as Rook, heading Northwest out of Phoenix. Everything is heading the wrong direction to have anything to do with anything but an exercise.

Two Baja KC-135s are orbiting over Flagstaff, and the third is southwest of Provo, Utah.

Now an E-3 popped up as Disco west of Salt Lake City.

edit on 4/20/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   
We had one of those humongous globemaster fly over my house at less than 1,000 feet. It was damn impressive. They sometimes do touch and gos at our local airport since we have vital nuclear fuels facility here. Military choppers about every day for the last week. They're busy but not sure what's up. Something is though.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Been fun to watch

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

It's a Joint Forces Exercise in Nevada. It isn't over yet. There are KC-135s over the Idaho/Montana area, operating as Grimm, probably from the Moses Lake fleet, and refueling stuff heading home.
edit on 4/20/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I'm not sure he was involved, but I saw him flying around.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
This reference to the exercise was posted on the Q thread....
[url=http://amp.timeinc.net/thedrive/the-war-zone/20262/huge-strategic-exercise-is-underway-with-half-the-b-2-fleet-airborne-over-the-u-s]Time.amp[/ur l]

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I spotted a group of 5 super high altitude fast movers over SW GA , N FL. When I say high and fast I mean even more so than normal in this area. Tight formations too.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

When?

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
I came across this report of a large amount of aircraft, heading south over the USA since no large exercise has been reported ,and according to this report it appears to be in plain sight. Along with reports of reservists getting their call up. I thought it worth mentioning.

I hope we are not seeing any more tensionswww.youtube.com... building, over Syria, as all their seems to be is a News Blackout with regards to the place..

If there was.. or if it real... we certainly wouldn't know it or be told about it.

1St Responder/Dept of Homeland Sec./FEMA
ADLS/ICS

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

You'd be surprised what you can figure out watching ADS-B Exchange. It was quite real, and they really were airborne. It was just an exercise though.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

When?

Yesterday morning around 8:30 to be exact.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Training flight then. There's been a bunch of stuff training lately. Stuff coming out of maintenance, and proficiency training.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Training flight then. There's been a bunch of stuff training lately. Stuff coming out of maintenance, and proficiency training.

I’m in the area all the time and training has been increasing the last few weeks. Not that this wasn’t training but it was unusual their location and height. Usually they pull that speed over the gulf. Must have been simulating over the ground approach’s? Who knows.

I looked at them a little longer then usual do to the strangeness. And being in this area I’ve seen a lot of eguipment In the air. A lot of activity that’s for sure.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

They're finally getting stuff back out of the Depot. The Fleet Readiness Center Southeast in Jacksonville is putting stuff out, and the facility in Melbourne is upgrading F-18As to the F-18C++ standard. They should be putting the next batch of them out soon.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join