It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dick Morris: Obama Ordered Wiretaps on Trump Before Election

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: apydomis

I bet Bernie Sanders was.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: Xcathdra

WHAT?!?!

Dick Morris is a neo con?!?

I’m like 99% sure Morris has been a gop analyst forever...

A friend and advisor to Bill Clinton during his time as Governor of Arkansas, since his 1978 run,[7] Morris became a political adviser to the White House after Clinton was elected president in 1992. Morris encouraged Clinton to pursue third way policies of triangulation that combined traditional Republican and Democratic proposals, rhetoric, and issues so as to achieve maximum political gain and popularity. He worked as a Republican strategist before joining the Clinton administration, where he helped Clinton recover from the 1994 midterm elections by advising the President to adopt more moderate policies.[8]

Morris Wiki

He is best know for being a Clinton Advisor/confidant/friend.

Most recently he has been an Anti Democratic Party pundit.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

That’s outrageous but not surprising.
Obama and his goons are more crooked than a barrel of fish hooks.

Being an avid fisherman, this offends me that you would compare fish hooks to Obama. Where's my stuffy and safe place!

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: CharlesT
I'm neutral here but it seems Dick Morris is a true blue Republican hit-man.

RECENT ARTICLES BY DICK MORRIS

www.westernjournal.com...

You do know he is a Democrat who worked for Bill Clinton?
I didn't know that.....but I do have his book where he exposed the attempted NWO UN Treaties for what they are. Perhaps Blue Dog Democrat is more succinct.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

that's alright they can just nip along to fisa

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

And he has been a hard core gop contributor for the 20 years since then... Clinton was a conservative Democrat...

He pushed countless conservative policies such as glasdegal and the war on drugs.

Suprise suprise you left that out..

Don’t worry I already posted it..
edit on 20-4-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: pavil

And he has been a hard core gop contributor for the 20 years since then... Clinton was a conservative Democrat...

He pushed countless conservative policies such as glasdegal and the war on drugs.

Suprise suprise you left that out..

Don’t worry I already posted it..

Hmm I think I mentioned that. His claim to fame is being a Clinton insider/advisor. That's not really disputable.

And that's not the point of this thread. It's about eavesdropping during a Presidential election .

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

You decided to put up rumors in a forum.. and then, when it´s pointed out to you, you throw up your hands saying "I don´t give a rats ass".

So what was your intention? Get a spine, or refrain from posting such things if you can´t bring up some responsibility.

(post by gariac removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Yes. But what we are looking at has been filtered by Morris. You know, that odd use of quotation marks.
Let me know what Meadows actually said.
Better yet, the actual text.
edit on 4/21/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

What Meadows said is in the article.

“The text messages that I’ve had the privilege of reviewing and some of the other correlating information” suggest that the Obama administration — and the president himself — were “involved in the whole narrative of investigating Donald Trump” during the election.

He also said the Obama administration was involved in “drafting some of the action of the Department of Justice and the FBI” during the election to surveil Trump.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Yeah. I pointed out the problem with that.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Yeah. I already pointed out the problem with that.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yeah you said Morris relayed what Meadows said using his own slant. The problem there is what Meadows said is quoted in the article, meaning Morris didnt put his slant on what Meadows said.

But by all means provide the actual transcripts.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

No. The problem is that Morris editorialized. Mixed unquoted statements with quoted statements.

But by all means provide the actual transcripts.
I asked you first.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Who cares? The answers are all outlined in the texts between Strzok and Page where "POTUS wants to know everything we're doing". It's the same reason that Susan Rice had to send an email to herself making it look like Obama didn't have anything to do with it if for some reason everyone found out that the DOJ and FBI didn't go "by the book".

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
I asked you first.

and I gave you the info... in the op.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: gariac

According to GOP Rep. Mark Meadows of North Carolina, a member of the House Oversight Committee, “The text messages that I’ve had the privilege of reviewing and some of the other correlating information” suggest that the Obama administration — and the president himself — were “involved in the whole narrative of investigating Donald Trump” during the election.

He also said the Obama administration was involved in “drafting some of the action of the Department of Justice and the FBI” during the election to surveil Trump.

Moreover, Meadows said, not only was former President Barack Obama aware of the surveillance of Trump during the election, but he was personally involved in ordering it.

click link for article...

Well it looks like Trump was correct.. once again.

According to Representative Mark Meadows the text messages that are being slow released apparently confirm what Trump claimed - Obama and cronies were using the IC to spy on Trump during the election and then used the IC to undermine Trump once he won and took office.

and as we all stated from the start Obama not only knew it, but was the one who ordered it.

Hopefully McCabe will have some company in his cell.

Commentary is not news.

Comrade, the check is in the mail. Are rubles OK?

Maybe you should read the article before commenting. The info comes from Mark Meadows who sits on the intel committee.

Nice try with the attempted Russia shill comment... However like Democrats on election night, it failed.

Comrade, the Intel committee has become, how you say, partisan. We do our inforwar well.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Major Update 2.15.2022

Confirmed: OBAMA and BIDEN are co-conspirators in damaging a Presidential candidate, and committed Treason by erecting the apparatus to damage Donald Trump after he was sworn in as U.S. President!

According to GOP Rep. Mark Meadows of North Carolina, a member of the House Oversight Committee, “The text messages that I’ve had the privilege of reviewing and some of the other correlating information” suggest that the Obama administration — and the president himself — were “involved in the whole narrative of investigating Donald Trump” during the election.

Moreover, Meadows said, not only was former President Barack Obama aware of the surveillance of Trump during the election, but he was personally involved in ordering it.

click link for article...

Well it looks like Trump was correct.. once again.

According to Representative Mark Meadows the text messages that are being slow released apparently confirm what Trump claimed - Obama and cronies were using the IC to spy on Trump during the election and then used the IC to undermine Trump once he won and took office.

and as we all stated from the start Obama not only knew it, but was the one who ordered it.

Hopefully McCabe will have some company in his cell.

REMEDY:

Let's Make America Great Again by returning to a "STRONGER PERIOD OF TIME IN OUR COUNTRY" former President Donald Trump referenced earlier today.

"This is a scandal far greater in scope and magnitude than Watergate and those who were involved in and knew about this spying operation should be subject to criminal prosecution," Trump said. "In a stronger period of time in our country, this crime would have been punishable by death."
Up-to-date Treason investigation info: www.foxnews.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join