It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dick Morris: Obama Ordered Wiretaps on Trump Before Election

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: CharlesT
I'm neutral here but it seems Dick Morris is a true blue Republican hit-man.

RECENT ARTICLES BY DICK MORRIS

www.westernjournal.com...

You do know he is a Democrat who worked for Bill Clinton?

I'll leave that to someone else to verify because I really do not give a rats arse.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I see a barrel of stinking fish.

I see people here pulling a fish off the top, holding it up in the air and pronouncing the fish to be of fine quality.

Deluded, that's what they are.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Blaming Obama would be racist, more racist then having black people ahow up on time, or learn math and science

We will know Obama is guilty when he has a heart attack/car accident. The only way to keep his legacy or improve in it, is how he dies

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

A) Wtf is the “western journal” lol..

B) who the F cares what dick Morris thinks. EVERYONE including sessions already care out and said trump wasn’t wire tapped by obama..

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I was just wondering what happened with the stuff that Devin said was so shocking. It sounds like Meadows may be leaping to the same sort of conclusions.

Maybe someone should raid a few houses and seize computers
and phones. I don't think it would take long to find the evidence.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

They should have a warrant to do that.
Don't you think?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

a reply to: burntheships

They should have a warrant to do that.
Don't you think?

Well first we need a special consel invetsigating all of these dems to go back decaades and look for crimes. That counsel should be filled ith people that have donated to trump, and some of which have worked for people on trumps team.

Then that person can recomend to some attorney general in some pro trump state, say texas, to raid all of the dnc lawyers houses.

Then that person can get waarrants and let the games begin!

I mean, it worked for the dems against trump, and so why not here?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Well first we need a special consel invetsigating all of these dems to go back decaades and look for crimes.
I thought the FBI had been investigating Cohen before Mueller added his two bits.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I thought we already knew Obama wanted to be informed of the Russia investigation before the election?

Did this dumbass REP just admit to seeing evidence that Trump's campaign was already involved with Russia before the election?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Hard to say exactly, the way Morris played fast and loose with quotation marks.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Of course. But it should still happen
because we all know that Andrew McCabe
has lied and is going to destroy evidence.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Well first we need a special consel invetsigating all of these dems to go back decaades and look for crimes.
I thought the FBI had been investigating Cohen before Mueller added his two bits.

The raid was by the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York, and not directly by Robert Mueller’s special counsel’s office. Mueller’s team referred the case to the U.S. attorney, but the U.S. attorney sought the search warrant and received it only after establishing probable cause. In searches of such high-profile and sensitive subjects, U.S. attorneys usually need approval higher up in the Department of Justice.

slate.com...

So lets get that special counsel going against all of the dems!

Who knows what they will find out as they look decades back and can reffer cases to other departments.

I mean its not about politics right? Its about justice and finding crimes; so surely all democrats will agree this is a good thing.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I knew about the referral. I was under the impression the the FBI had been watching Cohen on their own (seperately) prior to the referral which resulted in the raid. I see how I could be wrong about that.

Does the Cohen case go back decades? I didn't know that. I suppose that if there is evidence of recent criminal activity, they might look back.
edit on 4/19/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

SECRET change of Gitmo command this week.

www.miamiherald.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

A) Wtf is the “western journal” lol..

B) who the F cares what dick Morris thinks. EVERYONE including sessions already care out and said trump wasn’t wire tapped by obama..

Dick Morris is a Democrat and worked for Clinton.
Western journal is a media outlet.

If you actually read the article you would know its talking about info Mark Meadows, who sites on the intelligence committee, released.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Big damage to the Obama "Legacy" 😎

His Real Legacy is Just begining. A sitting President spying on the opposition's nominee and then the President Elect?

......Now that's A Legacy. People will remember this.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

A)

5 EYES do it for each other to have plausible denability.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

WHAT?!?!

Dick Morris is a neo con?!?

I’m like 99% sure Morris has been a gop analyst forever...

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Morris now writes a weekly column for the New York Post which is carried nationwide, contributes columns and blogs to both the print and online versions of The Hill. He is also president of Vote.com.[11] More recently, Morris has emerged as a harsh critic of the Clintons and has written several books that criticize them, including Rewriting History, a rebuttal to then-Senator Hillary Clinton's Living History. Morris said that he would leave the United States if Hillary Clinton were elected president in 2008.[12] Morris was the strategist for Republican Christy Mihos's campaign in the 2010 Massachusetts gubernatorial race[13] and supported Mitt Romney in 2012, predicting that he would achieve a landslide victory. Blogger Andrew Sullivan has named an annual award after Morris, given for "stunningly wrong political, social and cultural predictions".[14] He has appeared in the past on the Fox News for political commentary, especially appearing on The O'Reilly Factor and Hannity.[15][16] After the 2012 election, Morris did not appear on Fox News for three months, and the network ultimately opted not to renew his contract.[17]

Thought so..

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Is trump the only person who was wiretapped? Or we’re all opposing candidates?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join