It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Domestic violence where women are perpetrators - So little coverage of troubling issue

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
If you live with an abusive women get cameras for your house. if you a women starting to abuse a guy turn on your smart phone camera and record it to save him from wrongful prosecution. Same goes for women getting beat by men.

I personally have dated several dozen women before i got married and never once did one of us hit each other.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

It is quite simple really. It is all about equality. Treat men and women equal, especially under the law. Isn't that what they are asking for?

No more bias in the family criminal courts. Time for the judges to actually use their brains and determine who should receive custody instead of their default view and judgement. Time for the legal system to prosecute all sexes equally.

But I don't see that happening anytime soon. As DigginFoTroof so eloquently put it, MGTOW for now, until dealing with the opposite sex isn't as risky as playing russian roulette with 4 bullets.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Should not need cameras in any relationship for the purpose of incrimination through.

Wheres the trust there?

Plus filming people in their own property without consent might make any video evidence simply inadmissible in court partner or otherwise.

The trick i imagine is simply not to be in an abusive relationship.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
At the end of the argument it stands as "everyone is equal, know who you associate with" stop giving up your boundaries, letting anyone get away with this (man or woman) is not helping you or them. "You can't control someone's behavior, but you control how long you participate in it." Take personal responsibility and you won't need judicial reform. Just my thoughts

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
Let me tell you a story about verbal abuse turning into physical abuse.

While driving a school bus two boys were verbally abusing a boy for two days because of the hat his mom knitted him, finally he turned around and his fists flew.

They were going to blame him, but I said he suffered two days of torment and finally lashed out.

The result, was that everyone agreed he has a reason to lash out.

Find out what why.

Oh dear lord ! Yes you are onto something......no... no....you've actually solved the damn thing.
Yes i'm sarcastic and yes you are a muppet fool !
Try lining up data on womens punishments in courts where they kill, maim, abuse or violent in any form. Not just against male partner.Strangers,their kids, other kids,female friends, male friends,strangers of either sex. No comparison sweetheart !
Even worse is if you read into the case it inevitably reads....naive, taken advantage of by violent partners,these men forced her into violent lifestyle, fed them drink & drugs, abused for years by a man until stresses reached boiling point, she blacked out but is truly remorseful now & a great candidate for rehabilitation. Wake up !!

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I work as a corrections nurse at the local detention center. I do the medical intake for most everyone that comes through. The DV arrests are split pretty evenly. They all insist that they should not have been arrested. In Colorado, someone has to go to jail in DV cases. It separates the combatants, so things don't escalate. Until the next time.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

It is a brutal reality in western society.

The few women Ive met that actually enact and behave like we are equals....bless them. I have a lot of love for those gals.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join