It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 $ Bill countdown to NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I ran across this site through coincidence. Check it out.

www.truelegend.com...

Escpecially click on the image of the dollar bill on the left margin, and read as much as you can about it.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
About a hundred thousand years or so ago a cave man was walking along and saw four trees evenly spaced and it struck him as odd. A few days later he saw four more that looked the same and it caught his eye this time as well. about a year later he saw four more and by now was getting out right spooked by the apparitions.

Verticle lines just aren't that common in some peoples world.

I have no doubt you are that cave mans progeny.

Love and light my friend

Wupy

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a direct quote from the article you mention..."The concept of the Great Seal of the United States of America was first drafted on paper July 5th, 1776 – the day following the official ceremonies of the birth of a new nation. It went through many design changes between then and 1772 when the final draft was approved as the nation’s symbol and identity to the world. "

find anything wrong with this?

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
the only thing I did find interesting was the stars in the shape of the star of David. never noticed that before. the rant goes on about the number 13. does the author forget completely about the original 13 colonies?

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
About a hundred thousand years or so ago a cave man was walking along and saw four trees evenly spaced and it struck him as odd. A few days later he saw four more that looked the same and it caught his eye this time as well. about a year later he saw four more and by now was getting out right spooked by the apparitions.

Verticle lines just aren't that common in some peoples world.

I have no doubt you are that cave mans progeny.

Love and light my friend

Wupy

Actually i never said i believed it, just posting an interesting thread. If you can pick it apart like you have than fine.
However you shouldn't assume based on appearences.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalmessiah
the only thing I did find interesting was the stars in the shape of the star of David. never noticed that before. the rant goes on about the number 13. does the author forget completely about the original 13 colonies?

Exactly why were there only 13 colonies?...

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   

President Roosevelt, considered to be the last of America’s Founding Fathers

Uhmmm, no. Not even teddy was a founding father, let alone FDR.

The writing around the pyramid – Annuit Coeptis (God Favors our Undertakings) and Novus Order Seclorum (New World of the Ages) suggests that when this period arrives there will be a One World Order under (somebody’s) God (or government

Or just about anything else one wants to have it mean. These guys also think that there are 13 levels in the pyramid because its supposed to represent 13 eras of 13 years each that the country is supposed to go thru. Not 13 colonies or states of course, right???

11:11 is at once, for me, a symbol of Chaos. It denotes impending change with uncertain outcomes[...]On the One Dollar Bill 11:11 is suggested in the very design of the bill[...]On April 12th, 1945, near the end of World War II, President Franklin D. Roosevelt passed away from a cerebral haemorrhage in his brain. His passing was both the end of an era and the beginning of an era

So FDR 'knew' this and made sure the dollar bill was designed with '11:11' encoded in it to commemorate that or something they suggest.

On that pyramid 13 year 13 cycle, he giv es this

So it looks like the US has been in transcendance and godly rule since the early 70's and has 5 years before complete rule by god himself over the entire globe. And the founders of course knew all this when the made the seal over two centuries ago.

Not so sure about that, to put it lightly.

PB
Exactly why were there only 13 colonies?...

You suggest that the english dutch french and spanish all conspired to set up the new world such that there'd be 13 colonies? Along with the swedes who also had a colony?

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

President Roosevelt, considered to be the last of America’s Founding Fathers

You suggest that the english dutch french and spanish all conspired to set up the new world such that there'd be 13 colonies? Along with the swedes who also had a colony?

Nope i am not assimilating anything at all. You have good points. That is the point of this thread, seperating the sand from the stones, so to speak. In numerolgy and the cabala (and alchemy) doesn't the 13 signify anything? The number of transformation? Yes mabey it is coincidence that thirteen colonies sprung up, after all would it hurt to have 13 (the number of transformation) incorperated in a country starting its own? Transforming into something else (beyond English rule). Just a thought.

[edit on 17-2-2005 by Pandoras Box]

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pandoras Box
Yes mabey it is coincidence that thirteen colonies sprung up, after all would it hurt to have 13 (the number of transformation) incorperated in a country starting its own? Transforming into something else (beyond English rule).

Well, no, i mean, the forces that controlled what number of colonies there were would overpower any sort of 'esoteric' numerological desire.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
the NWO is a defunct wrestling league, thats about it.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I'm slightly amused by all this 1111 and 11 stuff:

BTS: 1234 Experience

Originally posted by UK Wizard

Originally posted by Event Horizon
Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Yup, When i can't sleep i glance at the clock to see what time it is and quite often it seems to be 11:11pm...weird...not sure if theres an explanation for it, maybe its just that we remember that certain time eg

Just a weird similarity between this thread and another that I thought i'd share.

Maybe it means i'm in charge of the NWO..or maybe not

[edit on 18-2-2005 by UK Wizard]

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
It's really shocking that a One Dollar Bill would have a lot of ones on it! It must be an evil horrible conspiracy!

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   

the NWO is a defunct wrestling league, thats about it.

hahahah excellent response.wolfpac in da houseeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
It's interesting to think about and read, whether or not it's true. Not saying I believe it, but it was interesting reading.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mj13
It's interesting to think about and read, whether or not it's true. Not saying I believe it, but it was interesting reading.

Yes that was what i was aiming for. Not saying its true, however if you read the top post it doesn't say i believe or disbelieve any of it... it is interestng. If all the other people can pick out the things wrong with it and correct them then mabey you are putting togther the "correct" peices. Any post on this site is meant to make you think, work out the kinks and direct that path to a communication we are all sharing.

You shouldn't believe everything you are told (as if you guys don't know that) but there is nothing wrong with bringing up any subject for disection...

it is interesting....

11:11 (X) 555

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Wikipedia says this about the numbers 9,11, and 13 in numerology:

Nine was considered to be a sacred number by the ancients and was consequently not assigned a numerical equivalent to any letter in the Chaldean alphabet. It represents change, invention and growth which springs forth from inspiration. Nine has traditionally held esoteric significance which is evidenced by the fact that it takes nine calendar
months to bring a baby into the world from its initial conception.

Eleven is a higher octave of the number two and is considered to be a master number. It carries psychic vibrations and has an equal balance of masculine and feminine properties. Because eleven contains many gifts such as psychic awareness and a keen sense of sensitivity, it also has negative effects such as treachery and betrayal from secret enemies.

Thirteen is a higher octave of the number four and is one more than twelve, the ancient number of completion. Thirteen is considered to signify the end of a cycle, as evidenced by the fact that there are thirteen lunar months in the year and thirteen signs in the Celtic and Native American systems of astrology. While thirteen foretells new beginnings, it also signifies that outmoded systems must come to an end to make way for much needed transformations.

Lots of important information there. While the 11:11 website makes a few mildly interesting points, he needs to figure out the big picture. If you think the number 13 being all over the 1 dollar bill is all just a tribute to the 13 colonies, you're naive. Why make a tribute with such bizarre symbolism, over and over and over again? In fact they've even hidden the number 13 in very strange places - # of rows to the pyramid, # of letters in several phrases, and the most bizarre one comes when you turn the treasury seal sideways - see for yourself.

There's far more to it, to get your answer look at the use of the number 13 in numerology (occult magic) mentioned above and in the Bible. Its all about rebellion, sin, disobiedence against God.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogoWatch
Wikipedia says this about the numbers 9,11, and 13 in numerology:

Nine was considered to be a sacred number by the ancients and was consequently not assigned a numerical equivalent to any letter in the Chaldean alphabet. It represents change, invention and growth which springs forth from inspiration. Nine has traditionally held esoteric significance which is evidenced by the fact that it takes nine calendar
months to bring a baby into the world from its initial conception.

Eleven is a higher octave of the number two and is considered to be a master number. It carries psychic vibrations and has an equal balance of masculine and feminine properties. Because eleven contains many gifts such as psychic awareness and a keen sense of sensitivity, it also has negative effects such as treachery and betrayal from secret enemies.

Thirteen is a higher octave of the number four and is one more than twelve, the ancient number of completion. Thirteen is considered to signify the end of a cycle, as evidenced by the fact that there are thirteen lunar months in the year and thirteen signs in the Celtic and Native American systems of astrology. While thirteen foretells new beginnings, it also signifies that outmoded systems must come to an end to make way for much needed transformations.

Lots of important information there. While the 11:11 website makes a few mildly interesting points, he needs to figure out the big picture. If you think the number 13 being all over the 1 dollar bill is all just a tribute to the 13 colonies, you're naive. Why make a tribute with such bizarre symbolism, over and over and over again? In fact they've even hidden the number 13 in very strange places - # of rows to the pyramid, # of letters in several phrases, and the most bizarre one comes when you turn the treasury seal sideways - see for yourself.

There's far more to it, to get your answer look at the use of the number 13 in numerology (occult magic) mentioned above and in the Bible. Its all about rebellion, sin, disobiedence against God.

Well done... Let the duality of this issue continue...

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Wow this guy seriously thinks that even just the fact that the two towers looked like an 11 is an omen. It's sites like these that give the conspiracy community a bad name.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Yeah in a way. Some people just go too far and take everything as a conspiracy. I do believe in a lot of things on that site but I dont think everything is true. Its like that guy here who goes crazy about symbolism in company logos. I could start a freakin business and throw a triangle in the logo and the guy would think I was part of the NWO!

top topics

join